• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
All this troll talk... I'm going to watch "Troll Hunter" tonight.

MV5BMTkyMTgxNzIwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYyNjM5NA@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740707/

This board definitely has its fair share of jotnars.
That movie kicks balls. BTW, anyone ever figure out who TS is? I'm too lazy to sift through 8 pages of shit.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6578781, member: 498873"]ROFL this has been in my Netflix queue for a while now.

It'll be well worth the wait! Or you could just cruise over to my place, and we could get all cozy and watch it together.

(Take your birth control beforehand, though. We've had this discussion ;))

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
This thread is hilarious.

I would just like to have it be known that no one here can credibly complain about trolls. Because you lot love to fucking feed them.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I tried to change it to what you wanted, but vBulletin refused to accept it and kept reverting back to what you now have.
You must change it immediately, as I NEVER wish to remove my buttplug.
I demand "Georges takes it up the shitter" be my new user title.
Why are we on the 7th page of this douche-bags thread? Seriously, how does this sackless bitch rate so much attention?
Because:

This thread is hilarious.

I would just like to have it be known that no one here can credibly complain about trolls. Because you lot love to fucking feed them.
:Flame: Flame!!! :Flame:

That clip about the F-22 is hilarious. It's supposed to be a stealth fighter. Why would you ever put it within reach of a 50 cal? Most modern fighters would go down if hit with a 50 cal. It's semantics. You wouldn't launch the damn things from within range of the enemy. That's what A-10s are for. Citation needed? I used to work on the F-22.

Last edited:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That clip about the F-22 is hilarious. It's supposed to be a stealth fighter. Why would you ever put it within reach of a 50 cal? Most modern fighters would go down if hit with a 50 cal. It's semantics. You wouldn't launch the damn things from within range of the enemy. That's what A-10s are for. Citation needed? I used to work on the F-22.

I hope you get shot in the face and die.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
By an F-22 or an A-10?

I hope he gets "F'd" in the "A" "22" times by a "10" inch dick BEFORE getting shot in the face and dying!

Hows that?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Kill yourself and other nice things.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Clearly this thread was made solely for the purpose of taking a dig at people you don't like. Nobody gives a shit about your shit list. Why do you think you're so important?