• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Vodka, joilover ... if you guys tried to get along you'd likely have some good conversations. :2 cents:

I would like to get along with everyone on this site, but the general attitude here is "ignore reason, and attack other people personally".

I would like to get along with everyone on this site, but the general attitude here is "ignore reason, and attack other people personally".

just throwing this out there, that's mainly because you came out with this particular thread which does nothing but beg for people to rag on you. just sayin...

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

The attitude is what you make it.Don't like a thread; or the tone of the replies, don't respond to it. A lot of the supposed "personal attacks" are just ball-busting. It took me some time to realize that. During that time; I kept my fucking mouth - and hands - silent. People only rile you up as much as you let them.

The attitude is what you make it.Don't like a thread; or the tone of the replies, don't respond to it. A lot of the supposed "personal attacks" are just ball-busting. It took me some time to realize that. During that time; I kept my fucking mouth - and hands - silent. People only rile you up as much as you let them.

exactly.

Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."
On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.
So first of all came the youngest Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.
"Trip, trap, trip, trap! " went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .
"Oh, it is only I, the tiniest Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, with such a small voice.
"Now, I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.
"Oh, no! pray don't take me. I'm too little, that I am," said the billy goat. "Wait a bit till the second Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."
"Well, be off with you," said the troll.
A little while after came the second Billy Goat Gruff to cross the bridge.
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.
"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.
"Oh, it's the second Billy Goat Gruff , and I'm going up to the hillside to make myself fat," said the billy goat, who hadn't such a small voice.
"Now I'm coming to gobble you up," said the troll.
"Oh, no! Don't take me. Wait a little till the big Billy Goat Gruff comes. He's much bigger."
"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.
But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .
Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.
"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.
"It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.
"Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.

Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. :D

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Here's the post that started the exchange between joilover and myself that pissed him off at me so much. Like I said earlier, I've never irritated anyone so much with so little effort.

I've been hearing bickering about Sam since I joined this site a little while ago, and then what do I see? A thread about all the gun owners who did not kill people? So this so-called troll started a thread with a solid and valid point? I'm confused. We need people who care about basic constitutional rights. What's wrong with reminding people that gun ownership does not gun crime? My dad had a pretty big gun collection, up until he died. You know how he died? Cancer. Keep on, keepin' on, Sam.

Hondarobot

Banned
I've been seeing this Joilover posting recently, and he seems to be a typical internet forum weirdo. Just like TheSpokenWheel.

Strange people, but they post constantly, so it keeps the forum moving along. It's grease for the wheels.

I've got a BMW mini and a 64 Sunbeam Alpine, but we've always had 240 Estates they do things other cars can't, tough as old boots and great for towing my Sunbeam Alpine about! Just one word of advice ... don't ever touch a modern Volvo, not really the same car as a 240!
One day I'm gonna get a drivers license and buy me a 244 DL, the best damn car there is.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I am no troll, but you are a liar. You make unfounded accusations about me, and my service. I could scan my DD-214 some some turd on the internet could steal my identity, but you'd rather pretend I'm a liar because that's easier than admitting you're wrong. The "great Pierre Sprey" took facts out of context to make a point. Yes, ONE F-117 got shot down. It's also the oldest low-observable aircraft (formerly) in the fleet.
Whatever you say.
I've just dealt with too many kids making BS claims.

EG: My uncle's friend flew F22s over Iraq and he says that when he flew F22s over Iraq and had mock dogfights for fun with Typhoon pilots, the F22 always won." This was said at a time when neither plane had flown over Iraq. To the best of my knowledge, this is still the case.

EG2: "I got talking to a guy from the RAF and he says that originally the Typhoon had a twin tail planned, but for cost reasons the single tail of a Tornado was substituted."

EG3: "The Typhoon's top speed is mach 1.5" Mach 1.5 is in fact the Typhoon's supercruise speed.

Compare yourself, who volounteered the info that you used to work on military aircraft out of the blue, to the most common experience I have of getting information out of military/ex-military on the net, which is like getting blood out of a stone, and this leads me to conclude that you fall into the fallacious statement child category.
Vodka, joilover ... if you guys tried to get along you'd likely have some good conversations. :2 cents:
You're almost certainly correct. But you know what I'm like when it comes to getting along. :D

I know you are, but what am I?
When it comes to "trolling", there are no victims, only volunteers. The amount of shit that I start to reply to, then say, "Fuck it", is an ever growing archive.
Mostly comprised of my stuff, right?

Mayhem

Banned
When it comes to "trolling", there are no victims, only volunteers. The amount of shit that I start to reply to, then say, "Fuck it", is an ever growing archive.

Mostly comprised of my stuff, right?

No, not really. When you are being a Freeones poster, you do alright. When you try to come off as a military expert and go off on the tangents that you like to go on, then you get me reflecting about what a doofus you are. But even for that, sometimes you manage to hit the dartboard, if only occasionally and by accident.