• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>The Republican Party Is The Problem

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
All I know, there is A LOT of money in that picture, especially if every one on the couch has the genuine article, and not semi auto copies. That being the case, they should be able to afford ammo.
You don't buy a Ferrari, if you can't afford the oil changes.

And yes, even to me, they look like douchebags for posing with guns in a Holiday family photo...I'm jealous, but they still look silly.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
You anti Trumpistas might want contingency plans for when he and his pals return in 2024. I will be close to being dead so I can just pretend to have always loved The Donald but you younger guys......

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You anti Trumpistas might want contingency plans for when he and his pals return in 2024. I will be close to being dead so I can just pretend to have always loved The Donald but you younger guys......

If you want to avoid that maybe give us something other than a corpse or a gal no one likes as an alternative.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If you want to avoid that maybe give us something other than a corpse or a gal no one likes as an alternative.

Won't matter who the gets the Democrats nomination as soon as Fox News and the right wing internet propaganda machine find a target for their mud slinging, that person will be worse than Hitler.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Can we all agree on no Presidential candidates over 70? I have posted before about Biden being a one-term transitional candidate and I still believe it. @bubb may remember Rutherford B Hayes saying he would only serve one term. :)

Trump will be about Biden’s current age in 2024. If Joe is a ‘corpse’ now, then Donald is not far behind.

No offense to octogenarians, but having the two party leaders, the Senate Majority Leader, and the Speaker being close to, or over 80, appears to be quite wrong. They should be in emeritus roles, not running the country. (I reserve the right to change my mind when I get closer to 80.)

The way the parties approach governing needs to change. We all have our ideas and approaches, but it can’t be all or nothing. Just because the Dems introduce a bill, it should not be DOA to the Republicans. The opposite is just as true.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
The thing is that the Trumpistas are cunning and organized. They follow orders and want to win no matter what. The Dems are neither except wanting to win. They are too fractionalized. Perfect example, Manchin and Sinema. Dems who do what they want without any fear of consequences. And voters who are often lazy if not fickle. That's why Heil Trump is in your future. I hope I am wrong but doubt it. I have know too many people in my life not to expect the worst.

The thing is that the Trumpistas are cunning and organized. They follow orders and want to win no matter what. The Dems are neither except wanting to win. They are too fractionalized. Perfect example, Manchin and Sinema. Dems who do what they want without any fear of consequences. And voters who are often lazy if not fickle. That's why Heil Trump is in your future. I hope I am wrong but doubt it. I have know too many people in my life not to expect the worst.

Don't the Democrats have a candidate that can beat Trump? You can't just prop up someone then rely on shaming people not to vote for the other guy as a strategy. Give us someone we can be positive about. Deal with problems that people actually care about like crime, gas prices, inflation, and other real things. Also, quit with the Six Degrees Of White Supremacy crap. I saw Gavin Newsom and Terry Mcauliffe trying to get in on the racial division fun and it wasn't a good look for them.

Don't the Democrats have a candidate that can beat Trump? You can't just prop up someone then rely on shaming people not to vote for the other guy as a strategy. Give us someone we can be positive about. Deal with problems that people actually care about like crime, gas prices, inflation, and other real things. Also, quit with the Six Degrees Of White Supremacy crap. I saw Gavin Newsom and Terry Mcauliffe trying to get in on the racial division fun and it wasn't a good look for them.
Out of all the things wrong with this country your main issues you put priority on are crime, gas prices, and inflation?... That's kind of weird. Even more so to think most everyday people would prioritize those over things like health care, education, preventing environmental disaster, corruption and money in politics, of just having a job that pays a living wage with good benefits, the latter of those which greatly mitigates all three of your mentioned concerns anyhow. Not that those issues don't matter, but they aren't at the top of my priority. Crime is still historically low all things considered. It's even weirder still that Republicans complain about inflation, but also fail to want to do one of the things that would alleviate that the most by making the supply chain more functional again and to do that they need to want to get covid under control. They don't.

It's sort of like having one's main priority be getting the ice cream out of the freezer to take with you when you notice your house is on fire.

As far as racial division stuff goes, maybe just maybe people that don't want to be demonized should quit acting like demons. Politicians can't walk like a racist, swim like a racist, and quack like a racist and then bitch that people call a spade a spade. It's almost like when minorities are purposely marginalized, scapegoated by demagogues, keep poor, or just have voting be made ever more difficult because people are scared of them having influence over others as demographics change there is some actual racial elements to that.

I'll agree with you that too many Democrats go after the low hanging stuff with cultural war issues without also having substantive stances they will fight for that will actually help the livelihoods for normal everyday people. Probably because many don't actually give a shit about the masses. I'm however not going to go with an even greater evil to spite corrupt Democrats. If I have to I will vote for a third party or not vote at all before it comes to that.

Out of all the things wrong with this country your main issues you put priority on are crime, gas prices, and inflation?...

Those are the things that effect my every day life. If a candidate wants my vote which means they are asking me to hire them to serve me they need to deal what is important to me just like the things that are important to you.

"Also, quit with the Six Degrees Of White Supremacy crap." Excuse me. What exactly are your trying to say?

Condemning Kyle Rittenhouse as a White Supremacist and claiming Jussie Smollett was a victim of White racists was just a couple of recent attempts by the Biden/Harris team at trying to influence potential jurors. Kamala Harris herself made Joe Biden out to be a racist on a national stage.

Also this...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flashback-biden-harris-led-frenzy-004906383.html

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Condemning Kyle Rittenhouse as a White Supremacist and claiming Jussie Smollett was a victim of White racists was just a couple of recent attempts by the Biden/Harris team at trying to influence potential jurors. Kamala Harris herself made Joe Biden out to be a racist on a national stage.

Also this...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flashback-biden-harris-led-frenzy-004906383.html
Who among us is calling KR a White Supremacist? I must have missed it. A misguided youth with a firearm is more like it.

As for your Yahoo article, most of those quotes are from immediately after the event - when Smollett was believed. For a few days? A couple weeks? They are guilty of prematurely jumping on the band wagon. Their tweets are from 2019.

Those are the things that effect my every day life. If a candidate wants my vote which means they are asking me to hire them to serve me they need to deal what is important to me just like the things that are important to you.
The President has nominal control over any of those items. Gas prices and inflation are cyclical. Crime is more local. My local crime rate has remained stable over the past 20 years. Local zoning is more important to me - more homes, less apartments. The local school board has affected my life more than Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
CNN is the same thing for the Democratic party, so what, everybody has one. I'm sure they exist in China and Russia, we know they exist in the middle east They might have all gotten the idea from Joseph Goebbels.. As far as the top one goes, I give it a 50/50 on being true, but I think it's no more hypocritical to hear about an anti gay senator getting a hummer in a bus station men's room, the an anti gun president, that apparently got his own sons weapons violations swept under the rug. I would add, Biden was the architect of the first assault weapons ban when he was just a lowly peon. They are ALL THE PROBLEM, not just your side, my side, his side, or her side, every last one, no matter what letter is next to their name, and now matter how far down the chain, right to the little city councilman, or township trustee, they all have aspirations, and agendas, and what we want or think, means less to them, then that little gnat buzzing around them, they swat away.