• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Racist Roots of Arizona's Immigration Law

"dereliction of duty"? gimme a break. Based on what? The fact that there are still illegal immigrants? Can I sue homicide on account that they have failed to do their jobs since murders still occur?

They do arrest/imprison/deport illegal immigrants whenever they get the chance. The problem is that they don't get that chance very often, in comparison to the ones that they don't catch.

As opponents of racial profiling are asking, "what does an illegal immigrant look like?" The answer is that they look indistinguishable from an American citizen.

The way that most illegals are caught is because they are arrested for committing another crime and then identified. Contrary to popular rhetoric this is a very small number of all illegal immigrants, and so the rest of them are usually never caught.

The other way that they are caught is in large crackdowns of companies that hire them, but this requires much investigation on the part of law enforcement since obviously the companies don't wish to disclose this information and try their best to avoid being noticed. For small companies it is assured that they won't be noticed.

So how else are they supposed to catch Illegals? According to Sb-1070 opponents the new law charges officers with the task of pulling over anyone who is Hispanic and asking them to prove citizenship. Supporters say that this is not the case, but if it isn't then the law doesn't do anything but provide for what they were already doing.

Again, how else are they supposed to catch Illegals, and if suspicion cannot be based on race, what will it be based on? So far I've seen no one answer this question.

The same poll that showed 60% of Arizonans agreed with the law also showed that 50% of them think that it could lead to rights violations.

Hello! Every human is violent if given a motive to be.

And I thought us "teabaggers" were supposed to be the violent ones

Did I miss something here?
I see exactly one over the top bitch who may or may not be an illegal employing threatening language. Was there supposed to be something more to this?

You've got to love the way people title their youtube videos. Sensationalism has truly found a home at "the tube" :)

And------perhaps most people will overlook it, maybe selectively------but the clip opens with this disclaimer:

This video is ALIPAC's political interpretation of footage originally filmed by AZ Central.

So....... :dunno: ......I guess you'll believe what you want to believe.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
People People whats important here is not that there are 100 million illegals coming and going in and out of the country, costing the country billioins and billions of american pesos.
The important thing is who to blame, right?
I say its George Bushes fault, if not his then Global warming.

People People whats important here is not that there are 100 million illegals coming and going in and out of the country, costing the country billioins and billions of american pesos.
The important thing is who to blame, right?
I say its George Bushes fault, if not his then Global warming.

Rachel Madcow/Olbertwink/Maher no doubt think so. Tea Party......evil bad bad bad!!!!!

Immigration protests............good warm nice non violent shambala rice cakes tofu.

To the liberal media I say..............:thefinger