• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rosie O'Donnell Slams Jay Leno (Part 1 of 2)

I'm not going to join the chorus and slam Rosie O'Donnell, although I really don't agree with a lot of her personal views. She has as much right to express them as we are allowed to do.

I listened to both parts of the audio clip regarding the Jay Leno/Conan fiasco and this is definitely an eye opener giving us certain insight to the backroom politicking of two highly successful TV shows. Back stabbing and power plays are rampant everywhere and I never would of imagined that Jay Leno was capable of committing such acts to remain in control of The Tonight Show franchise. Man, Jay Leno is one vicious mofo.

If you are not into listening, you will never learn :glugglug:

I already know that she is a self important, moronic wind bag that has nothing better to do than trash other people. What's to learn?:dunno:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There's nothing that this fat disgusting piece of shit of a woman has to say is worth listening to. She's absolutely worthless to society!

Yeah, they should have left her to be a house wife.

After she had a little success she divorce her first of three husbands that she had three children with. :rolleyes:

Three people wanted to marry her? :crash:

Barr married Bill Pentland on February 4, 1974. They had three children, Jessica, Jennifer, and Jake. In 1970, prior to marriage and while residing in Denver, Roseanne had a daughter named Brandi for whom she arranged an adoption.

She couldn't even keep her child. Self-centered. :tongue:

"Barr has written that she considers herself a kabbalist and a follower of Jesus Christ". That is incompatible. :nono:
I've seen clips of her most recent HBO stand up.
She doesn't worship Jesus.

Barr has reconciled with first husband Bill Pentland. He took her back! :eek:

Since generic Conservatives hate Rosie then that makes her A-okay in my book becoz she has more funny and interesting things to say then all of them NeoCons combined :glugglug:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Since generic Conservatives hate Rosie then that makes her A-okay in my book becoz she has more funny and interesting things to say then all of them NeoCons combined :glugglug:

Think again, or for the first time. :tongue:

Just because someone else hates someone is not a good reason to like the one they hate. They probably have a good reason.

I just realized I went off on the wrong person.

I had just woke up when I posted my comment. :rolleyes: :sleep:

But, it's Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr, not much difference.