• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Racist Roots of Arizona's Immigration Law

Rachel Maddow does a magnificent job in exposing the Genericon's racist roots in Arizona's anti-immigration law as a Trojan Horse in order to justify the use of police state tactics to target Brown folks in Arizona

Oh jeez. God forbid should a state have the balls to do something about ILLEGAL immigrants.

Nothing is racist at all about this it's about upholding the law. These people are more than welcome to come to this country through the legal way. But nooooooo!

Illegally over here should be kicked out. If with drug cartels, human traffickers, rapists, murderers, gang members, whatever, they should be put on file, monitored, and put back into their country of origin.

There is nothing racist about a country protecting the borders and not letting anyone in who do not legally belong.

So sick of this idiotic arguments about how it is racist when it is not!

Shame on Arizona for having the balls to become a xenophobic fascist police state! :mad:

Shame on Arizona for having the balls to become a xenophobic fascist police state! :mad:

Oh jeez. Another word to toss around and, of course, the one who uses it used it in a contrived, idiotic way. I have been through Arizona and they showed no sign of being scared/fearful of me, I being someone in that state does not know, a stranger. Yes. Very xenophobic of them. It's called illegal immigration. It is illegal. They are more than welcomed to go through the proper immigration policy and become a legal citizen, if they so choose to do so. If they do not they will be punished, prosecuted. Whoever hires them should be punished and prosecuted. Whoever harbors them, knowingly, should be punished and prosecuted. By the LAW.

You simpleton, honestly, get the fuck over yourself and move on!

Oh gawd.......Rachel Madcow.............yeah she's soooo unbiased.:rolleyes:

Come on, guys. They're doing their job! If we need to profile, so be it! We are a free country and we should be able to single people out for the sake of THE LAW! Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

america rules a #1

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
racist or not, someone needs to do something about all the fuckin illegals in this country! Shame Obama is to much of a pussy to do anything on the federal level!

racist or not, someone needs to do something about all the fuckin illegals in this country! Shame Obama is to much of a pussy to do anything on the federal level!

Yeah!!! Fucking Obama!!!:cussing:

This shit wasn't happening before he became President!!:rolleyes:

Things were handle much better with Bush's 'they come here to do jobs Americans won't.:rolleyes:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yeah!!! Fucking Obama!!!:cussing:

This shit wasn't happening before he became President!!:rolleyes:

Things were handle much better with Bush's 'they come here to do jobs Americans won't.:rolleyes:

once again you fail to see my point. I know its not Obama's fault they cross the borders illegally. But just like every president before him, he is to big of a pussy to take actions that would help prevent illegals from coming to this country. Or to make the laws stricter to deal with those who are already here.

Something needs to be done against Illegals, but a law that allows police to ask to see someones papers just because the cop feels like it is wrong. The USA is already a police state, the police already have too much power, they don't need more. As long as this law only affects Mexicans or Americans of Mexican heritage than it may be a neccesary evil, but it may affect real Americans and may lead to something like a national ID.

How many want to bet that when Pitmaster signs off here Hot Mega will be signed back on???

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Its not racist.
Fact is there is an incredible amount of illegal mexicans in every state in the country.
So if it bothers someone that police might ask a Latino looking person for I.D. don't get mad at the GOV, get mad at the mexicans who poured into the country illegally by the 10's of millions and created this current situation.
Blame them.

And to all the bleeding hearts:
These people that you are defending , if the situation was the other way around, they wouldn't give 2 shits what happens to you.
Fucking gringo.

Something needs to be done against Illegals, but a law that allows police to ask to see someones papers just because the cop feels like it is wrong. The USA is already a police state, the police already have too much power, they don't need more. As long as this law only affects Mexicans or Americans of Mexican heritage than it may be a neccesary evil, but it may affect real Americans and may lead to something like a national ID.

Wait just one minute! Americans of Mexican heritage aren't real Americans?:confused:

Last night I talked to a person that I know who is O'odham about this. She lives near the border and is constantly being harassed by the Border Patrol because of her skin color. They have no right to be there and to build a fence in the first place.

Her father in law lives across the border fence and it is even harder for those people. They have to come over because there are no stores or anything nearby in Mexico. Recently a man needed emergency medical care, but because of the hassle of border crossing, ambulances won't go there. He had to wait for someone to come and pick him up and drive him across to the hospital and his foot had to be amputated. Another man from that village was beaten up by the Border Patrol for crossing because they thought he was an illegal.

She said that it's no surprise to her, and the new bill just makes it legal for the cops (border patrol) to do what they already did all the time (racial profiling). It's really sad and pitiful how the government is so totally inconsiderate of indians.

Facetious

Moderated
Look on the bright side hellsky, you have something in common with
jorge ''w'' douche, lindsey grim and the Catholic††† Church††, they all want comprehensive immigration reform passed.
Congratulations! :glugglug:

What was so comprehensive about that proposed legislation anyway ? :confused:

never mind

And to all the bleeding hearts:
These people that you are defending , if the situation was the other way around, they wouldn't give 2 shits what happens to you.
Fucking gringo.
Society doesn't give a shit about itself in general. The apathy for one another transcends race. This is why we have such hate filled, willingly ignorant people who are afraid of other human beings and can't think outside of their selfish little bubble. I don't understand why you assume Mexicans inherently hate white people or whatever you delude yourself to believe is true, but apparently it's true (IN THE MIIIIIIND)! :glugglug:
Wait just one minute! Americans of Mexican heritage aren't real Americans?:confused:
Only Hulk Hogan is a real American.

Last night I talked to a person that I know who is O'odham about this. She lives near the border and is constantly being harassed by the Border Patrol because of her skin color. They have no right to be there and to build a fence in the first place.

Her father in law lives across the border fence and it is even harder for those people. They have to come over because there are no stores or anything nearby in Mexico. Recently a man needed emergency medical care, but because of the hassle of border crossing, ambulances won't go there. He had to wait for someone to come and pick him up and drive him across to the hospital and his foot had to be amputated. Another man from that village was beaten up by the Border Patrol for crossing because they thought he was an illegal.

She said that it's no surprise to her, and the new bill just makes it legal for the cops (border patrol) to do what they already did all the time (racial profiling). It's really sad and pitiful how the government is so totally inconsiderate of indians.

My Dad and me were talking about the Arizona law the other day. He told me about this Mexican guy he works with telling stories of how the gang members down there would just come up to people right in their own homes and just kill them infront of their families. Do you want that mess up here?

Honestly I feel we need to send troops into Mexico to help fight their crime trouble but I imagine we would have crazy people running out in the streets screaming we are invading Mexico. Pull our troops out. War for oil. Or whatever none sense people scream now days.

Mexico has a serious problem and something needs to be done to keep that stuff from coming up here.

I feel sorry for the people that are caught up in it. I wish the world was a perfect place but it's not.