• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Problem With Burger King Is...

First off, their french fries usually don't have anywhere near enough salt on them. Their burgers are usually cold and half the time the drinks are flat. I complain about this to the employees but they just smirk and remind me they're only getting paid minimum wage, and what do they care. This usually enrages me and I yell, "GET THE FUCKING KING OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Which usually follows by an awkward silence. They say, "you know its just a commercial right?" As I storm out of there with my cold half eaten burger and saltless fries, I remind them I'm going to sue because that's false advertisement. This only happens about twice a week now, I think I'm finally getting better. Maybe its time to switch to Wendy's, I bet she treats her customers better than that fascist moderate NeoCon King. :mad:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats awesome. But really the only thing I eat from burger king is their chicken sandwich (the grilled one) cuz I don't know why but its just yummy yummy to me :) I think I'll have one for lunch today :thumbsup:

Burger King chicken sandwich are yummy. I would eat whoppers there more often if they were not 20000000000000 calories per bite.

jasonk282

Banned
MMMMMMm double whopper with fries onl;y 1,000,000,000,000,000 cal.

Agreed with the whole creepy mascot. BK use to be a lil more expensive than McD too but now they have started a new campaign where they have a bigger dbl cheeseburger than McD for the same price. Good start for them. I like BK fries better then McD cuz it's more crunchy although I havent eaten at either of them in probably 6 months.

jasonk282

Banned
It's funny though that fast food chains are losing money left and right, For every $1value meal that BK sales they lose 0.10 on the sale.

^
Yeah I read somewhere about the BK Franchisees have sued BK Corporate over putting the Double Cheeseburger on the $1 menu. It gooses sales, which makes Wall St happy, but eats into the Franchisee's profits..

The problem with Burger King is that I end up running to the bathroom 30 minutes after I eat a Bacon Doublecheeseburger value meal.....

My main problem is their customer service stinks! Haven't been to one in years.
I like Wendy's or McDonalds better.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My biggest problem is that the poutine is so small.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Let's see, the fries are not slated enough, the burgers are cold and the drinks are flat half the time AND YOU GO THERE TWICE A WEEK?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?

Why should the service change when you continue to give them your money for shitty service and shitty food?

Stop going there for a while. then when you do go back, if someone asks where you have been, tell them you went somewhere to get better service and food.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Well, sheesh

If you have a problem with Burger King (or the way their service is), call the headquarters (the company), or the Burger King, that you went to. Ask for the manager or somebody. Explain your problem to them, it usually works. I had problems with Burger King, they got a little better.

I say you continue demanding to see the king! And wait... and wait... and wait... until he see's you.

I think I read a kafka story that was disturbingly similar.

Burger King My ass, Burger Queen is more like it.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
The King is a creepy mutha, peeking in windows and sneaking up on people.
Someone is gonna jack him up one day.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
The King is freaking me out, man! FREAKING ME OUT!
First, he wants me to wake up with him - he wants to wake up right next to me with that freaking assed "guess what I just shoved into various holes last night" smile on his face.
Next thing I know, he's all over the fucking field, making tackles, throws and catches on ever inch of the field...without a helmet!
Now he wants to wake me up...but not in a normal way, but in that loud assed, rude way that causes all normal bodily functions to explode at once, while someone is filming it.
Hell, I refuse to eat there in fear that I run into him, which would probably flip some little switch in my brain that would cause me to cover the restaurant floor with human remains.