• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official President Donald J. Trump appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) It's Lindsey Graham, Sotomayor and Kagan
2) Giuliani never voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. Senators vote ton confirm SCOTUS judges. Giuliani never was in Congress

Giuliani later made a correction tweet, indicating he supported Kagan's an Sotomayor's nomination but he failed to correct their names...

The U.S Congress was always Kabuki theater but wow did Graham take it to a whole new level with his hissy fit. It's all theater folks. That's what these Washington politicians do. The cameras come on and its showtime baby. Like MP keeps saying, it's all one big show

So you’re saying that he misspelled a name. Or wrote a confusing tweet. It’s not like he confused Neville with Wilt Chamberlain.
He mispelled not one but 3 names (out of the 4 he mentioned in his tweet). And he made that same tweet confusing.
Coming from the President's lawyer that's way more akward than a random french guy like me mistaking Wilt and Neville Chamberlain.

It was until recently that I realized that he spelled it Lindsey instead of Lindsay.
I also used to think Bernie Sanders was Bernie Saunders.

So?

UnderBro

Bronze Member
You need to wake up and get out of the republican/democrat jail cell you live in, that you created for yourself.
They are both the same thing. Wake up and see that.

This our side against their side stuff is all a show.
A show they created to make people like you think they have a choice. You don't.

All these politicians and appointees #1 are all owned. They are owned by the people at the top. The richest of the rich.
Its all one big club. There is no our side/their side. They are all the same.
Trump, Bushes Clintons Soetoro are all the same, only difference is their scripts. The end result is the same.

Youre telling people to wake up when you yourself are sound asleep.

One, I'm not apart of major two political party, so that's that. Two, everyone has a choice. If you don't think you have a choice then you probably have messed up mentality. If you choose to sided with Agent Orange then feel sorry for you. You need to take a long good look in the mirror and ask yourself would you side with someone who is a thief, a racist, a rapist, and a traitor because that's what 45 is.

17, 700​

I started off dismissing Trump's candidacy as a joke and even after he secured the nomination I thought he'd get trounced by Hillary. On the darkest day of his campaign when the Access Hollywood tape was released and the GOP establishment were denouncing him, he offered this tweet:

I will never doubt this guy again.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The U.S Congress was always Kabuki theater but wow did Graham take it to a whole new level with his hissy fit. It's all theater folks. That's what these Washington politicians do. The cameras come on and its showtime baby. Like MP keeps saying, it's all one big show

Screw off SS.
Wait what?
Really?
Oh wow.
I don't know how to respond to someone around here agreeing with me.
Far out maybe?
Its been such a long time, like 2007 or something.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
One, I'm not apart of major two political party, so that's that. Two, everyone has a choice. If you don't think you have a choice then you probably have messed up mentality. If you choose to sided with Agent Orange then feel sorry for you. You need to take a long good look in the mirror and ask yourself would you side with someone who is a thief, a racist, a rapist, and a traitor because that's what 45 is.

17, 700​

Sir I don't side with any of them.
Why? Because there are no sides to side with. They are all in the same bed together.
I despise Trump, but for very different reasons than you I believe.

georges

Staff member
TRUMP LASHES OUT AT FEINSTEIN, BOOKER, BLUMENTHAL: ‘THEY’RE NOT ANGELS’
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/trump-lashes-out-feinstein-booker-blumenthal-not-angels/

He did it! Canada’s Trudeau agrees to Trump’s deal to replace NAFTA shortly before midnight deadline
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/1...sletter&utm_medium=BPR Email&utm_campaign=DMS

TRUMP SCORES NAFTA DEAL AFTER LAST-MINUTE NEGOTIATIONS WITH CANADA
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

It's much easier to just screenshot this stuff on my phone than highlight and quote.

Meesterdefect, assuming what Pool Hustler said there is true, why don't you <gulp> swallow your pride, tip your hat and mea culpa? Irrespective that you're a batshit loon.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You are so lost and brainwashed that you don't even know it.
You believe in a reality that they created for you and you lost youre ability to figure that out.
You are not my problem and you calling me names to me is a compliment.

So if you can behave like a normal human please ask me directly what you want me to admit I was wrong about?

georges

Staff member
You are so lost and brainwashed that you don't even know it.
You believe in a reality that they created for you and you lost youre ability to figure that out.
You are not my problem and you calling me names to me is a compliment.

So if you can behave like a normal human please ask me directly what you want me to admit I was wrong about?

I think that you lost any touch with the reality (and that is my personal point of view), which is quite sad. Honestly I remember you before and now , I don't know what but something has changed inside you.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Trump Gives Impassioned Speech on What a Vote for Kavanaugh Would Really Do
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/t...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-01

‘You’re Not Thinking, You Never Do’: Trump Smacks Down Reporter Pushing Him for Kavanaugh Info
https://www.westernjournal.com/trum...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-01

Retired Army Medic Ronald J. Shurer II Receives Medal of Honor
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/r...r/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Trump Tells Reporters What No Other President Dared: You’re Part of the Democratic Party
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/t...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-01

Last edited:

georges

Staff member

Attachments

• obama28.jpg
    obama28.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 103
  • obama19.jpg
    obama19.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 110
  • obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 106

UnderBro

Bronze Member
"The people around him, people like myself who served with him believe that Donald Trump is unfit to be the President of the United States." - Omarosa Manigault Newman

45 should be impeach and I'm not only one who believe this. Even his own colleagues believe this.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think that you lost any touch with the reality (and that is my personal point of view), which is quite sad. Honestly I remember you before and now , I don't know what but something has changed inside you.

I cant write much now. But please tell me one way that I have lost touch with reality. Help me find my way back. Give me an example or two.

I believe politics and media are now one in the same. Any free press we had is long gone.
And from that i believe everything in politics/government/media is scripted.
They lie to us all the time. I dont believe them, i dont trust them.
I also dont beleve there are sides in politics. I believe it is a group of people getting filthy rich who are all in cahoots. None of them are looking out for us peasants. None of them.
To me it is obvious that it is all a show designed to propagandize us, tell us what they want us to think and feel, and make us think we actually have a choice by choosing one side or the other. I find it hard to believe that intelligent people can not see this.

And the mass killings since sandy hook. I have studied them all. Found out all i could. I have come to the conclusion thatthey are all fake.

So whats reality georges? What is truth? Is it what you post in news article after news article? Is that where truth comes from?

UnderBro

Bronze Member
President Donald J. Trump - Donkey of the Day

Agent Orange is Donkey of the Day for Wednesday, October 3rd 2018.

It's not funny mocking sexual assault survivors.

17, 721​

Status
Not open for further replies.