• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

great pic Christine thanks

Lelu Love

Official Checked Star Member
tomorrow new details will come up bout the blog,but you can do one thing,go to blogspot and look at the models they have fro blogs,large black ( not what you re thinking,bree olson,lool) extra grey,etc..see the models,and tell me your thoughts,should it have a background theme pic,or just plain black ,mobsters and mobettes tell me your opinion.Tomorrow i ll be less busy,so we can discuss this better

Does the mob have a logo yet? If not I think we should so we could rep it :)

Something simple like mobster and naked mobstress silowets (have no idea how to spell that lol)

here's tonight's vid too...

*Lelu* Lelu Lust is back Bitches! Now shut the fuck up and listen!

Join me live and watch my free nightly webcam shows right here

Lelu Lust is back! You wanted bitchy and dominant and that's what the fuck you got, be careful what you wish for boys

Now shut up, stop staring, and download this fucking video to worship me over and over again until your limp little dick falls off...

Email me your requests (or anything else ;) to lelulovexoATgmail

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

My Free Private Webcam Channel

anyone got talent,skills and time to make our logo?
Also ideas are accepted.Lelu nlove already suggeted one.Keep em coming
This weekend hopefully the mobs blog will be born.Hope Mr.Vern also has some spare time,plus Mr.Hitman.
Remember the mob is We all!!!

Lelu Love

anyone got talent,skills and time to make our logo?
Also ideas are accepted.Lelu nlove already suggeted one.Keep em coming
This weekend hopefully the mobs blog will be born.Hope Mr.Vern also has some spare time,plus Mr.Hitman.
Remember the mob is We all!!!

Here's a VERY rough draft just to jumpstart ideas, I suck at drawing people but it could be a shadow of a woman laying down and the mob worked into her body kind of like this...

Attachments

• lelulove-mob-logo-1.JPG
    lelulove-mob-logo-1.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 129

Lelu Love

Don't know why it's upside down, didn't look like that on my end lol see if this one does it too...

Attachments

• lelulove-mob-logo-2.JPG
    lelulove-mob-logo-2.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 113
Thanks for the Ideas Lelu....I will see what I can do to put some Ideas together been Sick today so wasn't on much but I should be able to come up with some ideas

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't know why it's upside down, didn't look like that on my end lol see if this one does it too...

Lelu, this is why we are here. The mob doesn't make the babes, the babes makes the mob. I love the wipey board pics.

Bobjustbob

Sorry Mobsters I have been away from my computer for a while, in the middle of getting my place back to the way I want it after roomate moved out.

Mob Blog. I' am not skilled at putting together a blog where we can all interact. I just liked the idea. Lelu Love has done a tremendous Job with helping out . She is more than just a princess. She is another capo. I know how to set up a blogspot for one person but not sure how to set it up for multiple users.

Could someone please pm info on what you want in the blog . Anything and everything you want would be cool

I'll be on more next week. Gotta take care of my place first of all. Peace to all

Lelu Love

Sorry Mobsters I have been away from my computer for a while, in the middle of getting my place back to the way I want it after roomate moved out.

Mob Blog. I' am not skilled at putting together a blog where we can all interact. I just liked the idea. Lelu Love has done a tremendous Job with helping out . She is more than just a princess. She is another capo. I know how to set up a blogspot for one person but not sure how to set it up for multiple users.

Could someone please pm info on what you want in the blog . Anything and everything you want would be cool

I'll be on more next week. Gotta take care of my place first of all. Peace to all

Thanks guys, and Vern I'm still not sure how Blogspot works because I've never used it but the main FreeOnes blog is Wordpress and it's easy to add as many users as you want. They set me up with my own username "LeluL" and password and I can sign in and post a blog anytime I want.

TAYSTEVENS

hey guys, im still not home from vegas yet but i want to thank you all so much for making me best webcam girl. Its the one i really wanted to win I worked really hard for it and its great to have a a supportive mob. I love you guys. I will be posting vids and pics and all that good stuff when i get home. You guys rock !
xoxo
Tay

Jon S.

Banned
Hey Mobsters, I'm still suffering from whacking withdraw! But, I decided to pop in to see how the Blog is going & to see what, if anything I can do to help! As some of you may be aware, I am recovering from a "mild" heart attack I suffered in late October (at the ripe "old" age of 38 no less), so I actually have a bit more free time on my hands than most (for now anyway)! I'm fairly technologically adept, and I catch on & figure things out fairly well also. I'm also a fairly imaginative idea man as well! So if there is anything I can do......don't hesitate to ask.....or PM me!

Now, I had a date to go Raven whacking/hunting today (Saturday), but I decided to leave that to our mighty Pittsburgh Steelers as Raven whacking is their specialty!

Ciao my fellow Mobsters & Mobettes,

JBS

Mr vern if blogspot is the choice,as long as everybody has the password they can post,no problem.However gonna take a look on worldpress too.
Sunday and monday i ll have more free time so i´ll get mor info.
And you are right.Lelu Love is a Cappo within our mob.She earned it!

A

ArielRebel

Hi everyone :)
I don't remember if I passed by once yet but I got invited by Antoniof7772 to come hang out with you :) I don't really know where to start but I cant wait to meet you all :)

arielrebel_beachafterparty.jpg