• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official "Mob" thread.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
What a way to start the year!

Thank you everyone for the support right throughout the year and for the last 7 weeks of voting.

I am delighted that so many f the mob babes took the prizes.

Well done ladies.

Thank you Antonio and all the other mobsters....remember, we were all laughed at less than a year ago x

Miss Euro Tart

Lelu Love

No Thanks Necessary Miss H You Deserve it and no one's laughing now accept all of us what a difference a year makes

Cool LOVE your pic Hitman! :)

Tonight's video...

*Lelu* Love making and creampie baking ;) Warning: I need to shave for those that don't like hair down there...

Join me live and watch my free nightly webcam shows right here

We've been so busy that me and B haven't had sex in a while off camera so tonight was love making time! :)

I was surprised how many people were into it on the live show and I definitely wouldn't mind doing this more often...

I know I need to shave but a few people even said they like the natural hair. I'll probably shave on the show tomorrow.

When I asked the live viewers creampie or on me it was creampie big time so that's what you got!

Email me your requests (or anything else ;) to lelulovexoATgmail

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

My Free Private Webcam Channel

I know!...that is one gorgeous Mob princess we're definitely lucky to have her if anyone ever gives her problems that's one contract ill take care of personally Great Video as always Lelu

Well Mobsters and Princesses. I thought I would have had time to put together some more details for a mob blog this weekend, but I was out both days. I'm hoping to take a full Saturday off to work on this.

Basically My idea is to Have a place where our princesses can post upcomming events on their sites or just anything of intrest. It doesnt have to be adult orinted either. Maybe there is a charity you would like to suppourt, or need ideas on a birthday gift for someone. Mobsters this board will be a chance for you to interact with these lovely ladies as well as post articles and write about what you are nfacinated with.

We can have talks about anything on this board as long as you remain respectful to everyone on here. It's o.k to disagree with someone's viewpoint as long as you dont insult that indivdual. We are indeed a family, and eventhough we may bicker once in a while we NEVER FIGHT.

Congrats to the princesses who won this year. To those who didn't. Don't be discouraged. After all just look at what Miss Hybrid accomplished.

I'll check back laters in the week. Peace out

My Signature no longer works Would anyone want to help build me one again.

Jon S.

Banned
I saw that a couple of my favorite mob babes, Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid (though she won Euro Babe) didn't finish in the top 10 for Miss FreeOnes! I had pledged to send out our elite hit squads to do a lil whacking if that didn't happen! Unfortunately, in light of the events perpetrated by a crazy son of a bitch in Arizona on Saturday (and unsanctioned by our esteemed Godfather), I am calling for a moratorium on whacking......FOR NOW!!! (any whacking you may do in the privacy of your bathroom is, as usual, your own business)

Overall though, our lovely mob babes did fairly well.....and that PLEASES ME! I just wish I could whack (at least have him serve his sentence in general population.....and let nature take it's course) that crazy son of a bitch in Arizona who gave whacking a bad name! I believe this moratorium is causing me to go through whacking withdraw! Will our mob insurance plan cover me if I have to attend WA (Whackers Anonymous) meetings if the withdraw gets to be too much?

I saw that a couple of my favorite mob babes, Nikki Nova & Miss Hybrid (though she won Euro Babe) didn't finish in the top 10 for Miss FreeOnes! I had pledged to send out our elite hit squads to do a lil whacking if that didn't happen! Unfortunately, in light of the events perpetrated by a crazy son of a bitch in Arizona on Saturday (and unsanctioned by our esteemed Godfather), I am calling for a moratorium on whacking......FOR NOW!!! (any whacking you may do in the privacy of your bathroom is, as usual, your own business)

Overall though, our lovely mob babes did fairly well.....and that PLEASES ME! I just wish I could whack (at least have him serve his sentence in general population.....and let nature take it's course) that crazy son of a bitch in Arizona who gave whacking a bad name! I believe this moratorium is causing me to go through whacking withdraw! Will our mob insurance plan cover me if I have to attend WA (Whackers Anonymous) meetings if the withdraw gets to be too much?

Absolutely!

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Whew! Been really busy this weekend..

Thank you guys so much for your votes and I'm glad I finished in the top 5 and one of our mob princesses won! Woohoo!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 5292928, member: 370964"]Whew! Been really busy this weekend..

Thank you guys so much for your votes and I'm glad I finished in the top 5 and one of our mob princesses won! Woohoo!

We thank you for being such an amazing lady.
How was your weekend? Busy i guess

Lelu Love

You're awesome Bree congrats!

Here's tonight's vid, similar to last night...

*Lelu* Did you know your dick gets bigger when you laugh? More prone bone too...

Join me live and watch my free nightly webcam shows right here

This one started with a BANG or should I say a CLAP! watch me almost wet the bed at the beginning lol

Tonight was going to be a shaving video until the public outcry lol Not really but it was about 50/50 on shaved vs hair down there so I figured I'd wait a little longer like I usually do.

So it was more lovemaking and creampie baking, hope you don't mind ;)

I got the giggles tonight too and then that made B laugh and I don't know what it is but his dick gets so much bigger when he laughs or coughs!

Email me your requests (or anything else ;) to lelulovexoATgmail

I'll be doing a free live webcam show every night this week again at 8PM EST right here (the next show's theme is listed there too):

My Free Private Webcam Channel

tomorrow new details will come up bout the blog,but you can do one thing,go to blogspot and look at the models they have fro blogs,large black ( not what you re thinking,bree olson,lool) extra grey,etc..see the models,and tell me your thoughts,should it have a background theme pic,or just plain black ,mobsters and mobettes tell me your opinion.Tomorrow i ll be less busy,so we can discuss this better

ChristineVinson

Attachments

• misha2.jpg
    misha2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 159