• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
You need to live in the UK. If you are not in for a delivery the post office find the nearest neighbour who will take it and then drop a note through the door as to where it is. This has been the way for 150 years and works a treat.

That would be fantastic. I have considered leaving this country at some point and living somewhere else. All this bullshit is really pissing me off. But running away from my problems isn't the solution- standing up for my rights and my beliefs and making a change is the solution.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7652938, member: 579739"]You know, I have considered lugging my laptop over there and showing them my website. It's so ridiculous that they won't allow a stage name on a box.

I'd still need to prove that I am Harley Spencer. They need proof of ID that I am Harley Spencer of 21/22 Group. If Harley Spencer is the owner of Harley Spencer, they are going to ask for Harley Spencer's ID to prove that Harley Spencer is me. I can't put my real name as the addressee.

To set up a business, you have to have a tax ID, and with a tax ID, you need to go through all these other steps and regulations just to get the business set up. The government has to approve it as an official business. I don't want to deal with that. I'm sick of dealing with all this bullshit. First they wouldn't let me get mail addressed to myself because I had my PA ID with my old address, so it took me 5 months to get my ID because of NY's fucked up regulations, and now that I have my NY ID, it's still fucking useless. I can't win.

UPS accepts stage names on boxes, but USPS doesn't. I don't understand it. A year ago when I was trying to set up the USPS box, we went to UPS after dealing with all that nonsense with no luck and UPS gave us the box on the spot, saying no problem, they deal with people like us all the time and it's no problem to them. Why the hell is USPS so much more difficult? We got rid of the UPS box because they were more costly and we ended up getting USPS to accept Harley Spencer C/O 21/22 Group, so we didn't need UPS anymore, plus UPS is a pain in the ass because they won't deliver to my apartment because our buzzer is broken, and their main office is all the way in Bronx, and it takes HOURS to get there. Hours. It's ridiculous. And even once we get to Bronx, we have to walk our asses even further from the subway station to the office.

I'm still thinking. I'll come up with something and email you.

Ahaha I'm sure you would! I bet you'd be happy to sit on a bench outside the dressing room to see me do a little fashion show for you in all the dresses and bikinis I try on. Tough I don't usually actually try on my clothes, I just go for it.

I wouldnt say no to that but actually I was just being nice and going to go along to keep you company because quite frankly I hate shopping. :p

You should definitely see Avatar. I don't understand why a lot of people don't like it, I think it's a fantastic movie.

You know, there was never any reason for me not watching it... at first anyway. After a time I started to quite enjoy having not watched it because it was such a fad that anytime I told someone I'd never seen it they pretty much would go into cardiac arrest they were so shocked. I kind of reveled in that a little :D. Though it's not the same now that the obsession has died down, so I'll probably watch it at some point.

I was also late in seeing Inception, and that one I only ever saw by accident (since someone I knew was watching it while I was over) and I regret having seen it. I mean, it was a good movie, but watching Christopher Nolan fans' reactions to telling them you hadn't seen Inception several months after it was on DVD... that was priceless. They'd get mad. I miss that. :(

The fucking post office. I've been receiving mail and sending mail from my PO Box for months now, and I went in today to pick up 3 packages and a cash payment from a customer who bought an item from me. I've been receiving mail from ebay, amazon, and customers addressed to Harley Spencer C/O 21/22 Group, and all of a sudden today they say no, can't do it. I need to show proof of ID for Harley Spencer. I fucking CAN'T show proof of ID for HARLEY SPENCER!!!! UUuuuuugggghhhhh!!!! Harley Spencer is a stage name, a nick name, what the fuck part of that don't they understand? I explained that to them over a year ago and so they said that we could do c/o if we put a business on the box. So we did. We had them put 21/22 Group on the box. And ever since then, they've been giving me mail addressed to that. All of a sudden today they say no. Just no. Can't do it. And now they're taking the business off the box. So I'm fucked. I'm pissed. It took me a year to set the box up, then it took me forever to get them to even give me my mail, and now I can't even fucking use it. I fucking depend on that box for my income. If I can't use that PO Box, I can't make money. I'm fucked. I am so pissed off.

I REALLY hate this god damn country right now. I'm about to go all anarchy if this shit keeps up and shit doesn't change, which is really fucking sad. Anarchy should NOT be the solution, but clearly there is no other fucking solution.

I don't even really see what the problem is. Regardless of the names on the packages, wouldn't your name be associated with the box? I believe you have to pay for those with a credit card, yes? So the box should be verifiably yours. Would it help if you dropped "Harley Spencer" from the actual mailing address, and just kept 21/22 Group. That way it's entirely clear that it's a business and they have no need to worry about who "Harley Spencer" may or may not be. And since the box would be associated with you, well, the mail should be yours. :dunno:

No?

It's good. Pretty convenient place to live, but I miss the fresh air of the country.

thought so. NY is center of american modern culture, but imagine all that busy traffic and tall buildings, i could never live in it :( but would love to visit it :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7652938, member: 579739"]You know, I have considered lugging my laptop over there and showing them my website. It's so ridiculous that they won't allow a stage name on a box.

I'd still need to prove that I am Harley Spencer. They need proof of ID that I am Harley Spencer of 21/22 Group. If Harley Spencer is the owner of Harley Spencer, they are going to ask for Harley Spencer's ID to prove that Harley Spencer is me. I can't put my real name as the addressee.

To set up a business, you have to have a tax ID, and with a tax ID, you need to go through all these other steps and regulations just to get the business set up. The government has to approve it as an official business. I don't want to deal with that. I'm sick of dealing with all this bullshit. First they wouldn't let me get mail addressed to myself because I had my PA ID with my old address, so it took me 5 months to get my ID because of NY's fucked up regulations, and now that I have my NY ID, it's still fucking useless. I can't win.

UPS accepts stage names on boxes, but USPS doesn't. I don't understand it. A year ago when I was trying to set up the USPS box, we went to UPS after dealing with all that nonsense with no luck and UPS gave us the box on the spot, saying no problem, they deal with people like us all the time and it's no problem to them. Why the hell is USPS so much more difficult? We got rid of the UPS box because they were more costly and we ended up getting USPS to accept Harley Spencer C/O 21/22 Group, so we didn't need UPS anymore, plus UPS is a pain in the ass because they won't deliver to my apartment because our buzzer is broken, and their main office is all the way in Bronx, and it takes HOURS to get there. Hours. It's ridiculous. And even once we get to Bronx, we have to walk our asses even further from the subway station to the office.

Just a suggestion Harley, maybe ask some of the other girls here how they receive stuff via the post office and how they are able to sign for items, etc etc.

They might be able to help :dunno:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
It most likely is, and I've always believed it to be so, but do they ever actually state it? I don't fully recall.

That is true, and now that I think of it, my previous post excluding the T-X was stupid. They fucked up and hoped nobody would notice, simple as that.

I've never liked the fact that they made sequels to the original. I appreciate Judgment Day for its groundbreaking special effects and the idea that it encapsulates a bit of early 90's culture, but the storyline is hokey and nowhere near as engaging as the former. I won't even give the third and fourth any notice, because I believe they've brought down what was a promising story by saying each movie progresses into another alternate timeline, therefore making it hard(er) to remember the "laws" set forth by the first. The original is a finely constructed machine (pardon the pun) that does fine as a stand-alone film, and is one of my favorites.
T1 was awesome. T2 was ok. I saw T2 first.
Nope. They don't really explain the T-1000. They leave it ambiguous, which leaves the door open for it to be nanotech (really, that's all that I could fathom it being).

I tend to agree with this. :yesyes: The original Terminator was a great film. Really, T2 is just a big dumb action movie... though, I enjoy big dumb action movies, and I like it on that level. :dunno: Honestly, I don't even really remember the other ones...
I noticed that plot hole. One of the things that killed T2 for me.
Alien -> Aliens

James Cameron has a theme methinks...
While you have a point, sequels are usually worse than originals.
Remakes habitually the same.
I'm not a big fan of Terminator. I have watched 2 of them, but it was when I was like 10 years old, so it didn't make much sense to me, it was all very vague. Keep in mind that I was born in 1990 and the first one came out in 1984, the second in 1991. I don't think I've seen any of the newer ones.

So nah, that plot hole doesn't really annoy me.
It wouldn't interest you, Terminator is hardly a girly franchise.
Indeed. Does that mean Avatar will become Avatars? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
We can only hope not.
I'm actually quite good with the sewing machine. Please, let the gay jokes begin now.

I have a hard time finding pants to fit, too. I'm tall and thin. 34/36 is sometimes okay, but I usually have to take in the waist.

Gunslingingbird is a queef only in that every time he speaks, he sounds like a queef. :D

By the way, my ass is also spectacular. Or so I've been told...
Sewing is considered a very important skill in the military.
I love the way people brand certain things "gay".
I enjoy a cocktail and I give a damn fine massage. Doesn't making me gay. Sucking cock without getting paid would make me gay.
Hmm, maybe it's time to give them another look. :dunno:

And I guess I'll have to try harder... hmm... *begins serious thinking*

I have never seen Avatar.
Never seen avatar? Keep it that way.
You should definitely see Avatar. I don't understand why a lot of people don't like it, I think it's a fantastic movie.
You're dead to me.
Sorry you're having a bad day? Back rub? Casual pork in the back seat of my car? What will cheer you up?

I rather enjoyed Avatar until the final battle scene, and then it was just too over the top.
You were already dead to me.
You need to live in the UK. If you are not in for a delivery the post office find the nearest neighbour who will take it and then drop a note through the door as to where it is. This has been the way for 150 years and works a treat.
Best thing about the UK is tea.
I'm still thinking.
:shock:
Yes, post aside, get yourself to the UK anyway. Bring Ms Milano with you as well.
Do come to the UK.
Don't bring ms milano.

BTW, if you do come, let me know, you can enjoy my hospitality.
I like her, she is very astute.
Are you a scouser or something?
You know, there was never any reason for me not watching it... at first anyway. After a time I started to quite enjoy having not watched it because it was such a fad that anytime I told someone I'd never seen it they pretty much would go into cardiac arrest they were so shocked. I kind of reveled in that a little :D. Though it's not the same now that the obsession has died down, so I'll probably watch it at some point.

I was also late in seeing Inception, and that one I only ever saw by accident (since someone I knew was watching it while I was over) and I regret having seen it. I mean, it was a good movie, but watching Christopher Nolan fans' reactions to telling them you hadn't seen Inception several months after it was on DVD... that was priceless. They'd get mad. I miss that. :(

I don't even really see what the problem is. Regardless of the names on the packages, wouldn't your name be associated with the box? I believe you have to pay for those with a credit card, yes? So the box should be verifiably yours. Would it help if you dropped "Harley Spencer" from the actual mailing address, and just kept 21/22 Group. That way it's entirely clear that it's a business and they have no need to worry about who "Harley Spencer" may or may not be. And since the box would be associated with you, well, the mail should be yours. :dunno:

No?
Inception was mother-fucking awesome.
I actually saw it twice I liked it so much. Normally I don't watch anything more than once, reasoning that it's a waste of time.

Okay, so...

According to the Mailing Standards of the United States Postal Service laid out in the Domestic Mail Manual, the USPS does not require a name to deliver mail.

Address Elements

All mail not bearing a simplified address must bear a delivery address that contains at least the following elements in this order from the top line:

a. Intended recipient’s name or other identification.

There ya go. By their own manual you can have your mail addressed to "Brown Haired Girl". Ta-da! You get your mail. I've seen anecdotal evidence of people having mail delivered to people like "Guy with a Hat". This is according to their own rules. Under 600 Basic Standards For All Mailing Services; 602 Addressing. So you can even point out the spot in their own manual and ask them why they aren't following their own rules if they deny you your mail.

:D

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Alrighty. I'm in the middle of recovering still from my wisdom teeth extractions, but I'm doing better today than these previous two days so I decided to take a break from my bed and hop on over here. So here's some new pictures for everyone! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been sleeping and playing video games waiting for my jaw to hurry up and get better.

Attachments

• 027.jpeg
    027.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 104
  • 040.jpeg
    040.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 062.jpeg
    062.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 112

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
It only occurred to me just now so it sounds silly to say it at present rather than before you had your surgery, but pineapple, pineapple, pineapple. Eat it, drink it, love it.

Why pineapple? I do like pineapple, especially pina coladas. But there's no way I could eat pineapple right now, I can't chew anything at all. Not in the slightest. I have to swallow everything I eat completely whole.

Also, pineapple is acidic and you have open wounds in your mouth right now, so probably not a good idea.

ApolloBalboa

Why pineapple? I do like pineapple, especially pina coladas. But there's no way I could eat pineapple right now, I can't chew anything at all. Not in the slightest. I have to swallow everything I eat completely whole.

Pineapple's an anti-inflamatory, so it should help ease some of the swelling and/or pain (in theory).

Also, pineapple is acidic and you have open wounds in your mouth right now, so probably not a good idea.

I'm not so sure. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I pretty much ate an entire one myself and didn't really feel any negative side effects. Of course, I'd also had about one a day for two days leading up to my surgery, so go figure. I suppose you could always just take bromelain by itself (that's where the effects really lie), but why not enjoy the fruit anyway?

Pineapple's an anti-inflamatory, so it should help ease some of the swelling and/or pain (in theory).

A better (at least in this situation) one is tea. Wet, warm tea bags have the same effect. Press them up against the effected area and it should help (to some degree) to reduce swelling due to the tannins.

I'm not so sure. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I pretty much ate an entire one myself and didn't really feel any negative side effects. Of course, I'd also had about one a day for two days leading up to my surgery, so go figure. I suppose you could always just take bromelain by itself (that's where the effects really lie), but why not enjoy the fruit anyway?

It's definitely acidic. It's pH level is sub-4. It becomes a base while being digested oddly enough, due to the way the chemicals break down. Definitely wouldn't want it in your mouth while you're still bleeding though.

ApolloBalboa

A better (at least in this situation) one is tea. Wet, warm tea bags have the same effect. Press them up against the effected area and it should help (to some degree) to reduce swelling due to the tannins.

I've heard of using tea bags, but never tried it myself. I say if it works, go for it.

It's definitely acidic. It's pH level is sub-4. It becomes a base while being digested oddly enough, due to the way the chemicals break down. Definitely wouldn't want it in your mouth while you're still bleeding though.

Oh, definitely not while you're bleeding, save it for later on (if at all). I remember determining acids and bases in chemistry. It may be the addition of water in the body (that or other chemicals), since it can act as either one.