• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I did have some pineapple and coconut flavored yogurt earlier today with little chunks of pineapples in it and I was fine with that. Tasted good but I didn't like the chunks of pineapple since I can't chew them.

I hope I haven't gotten dry socket. I'll be so pissed. I can't tell whether I have a normal blood clot or if I have dry socket. Ugh. Guess we'll find out tomorrow, since from what I read, if you get dry socket then you'll notice it on day 4 or 5 and it'll be to the point that no pain killer will help. We shall see.

I did have some pineapple and coconut flavored yogurt earlier today with little chunks of pineapples in it and I was fine with that. Tasted good but I didn't like the chunks of pineapple since I can't chew them.

I hope I haven't gotten dry socket. I'll be so pissed. I can't tell whether I have a normal blood clot or if I have dry socket. Ugh. Guess we'll find out tomorrow, since from what I read, if you get dry socket then you'll notice it on day 4 or 5 and it'll be to the point that no pain killer will help. We shall see.

Thank you for the pic sharing. But I do hope all goes well with your recovery I remember getting my wisdom teeth out, not fun.

Thank you for the pic sharing. But I do hope all goes well with your recovery I remember getting my wisdom teeth out, not fun.

Getting mine out was awesome. I have a pretty high pain threshold when it comes to most things, so it didn't bother me for more than a day, yet thanks to my oral surgeon I still got a full prescription of Percocet! :D

Getting mine out was awesome. I have a pretty high pain threshold when it comes to most things, so it didn't bother me for more than a day, yet thanks to my oral surgeon I still got a full prescription of Percocet! :D

well mine sucked haha, the pain pills they gave me mixed wrong with the anesthia they used and i ended up throwing up for hours after which is not very good when you have stitches in the back of your mouth plus i was dizzy as hell for a couple days from it. so yea not fun for me

Harley Spencer

They only gave me 8 vicodin pills with no refills, so yesterday and today I've been taking half pills. I don't really need them anymore since I'm not in much pain, but the little effect they have makes my day go a little faster since all I'm doing in sitting in bed being a lazy bum.

well mine sucked haha, the pain pills they gave me mixed wrong with the anesthia they used and i ended up throwing up for hours after which is not very good when you have stitches in the back of your mouth plus i was dizzy as hell for a couple days from it. so yea not fun for me

I didn't get put to sleep or anything. All they did for me was numb me, so I was completely conscious for the entire procedure. Wasn't as bad as I was anticipating it to be, but I did feel some of the drill on the bottom tooth.

They only gave me 8 vicodin pills with no refills, so yesterday and today I've been taking half pills. I don't really need them anymore since I'm not in much pain, but the little effect they have makes my day go a little faster since all I'm doing in sitting in bed being a lazy bum.

Eh. You just had surgery, now is exactly the time you should relax be a lazy bum! :D Heck, I'm doing that right now and all that happened to me was I got bit by a spider (though, in my defense I do have an allergy there...).

Harley Spencer

Eh. You just had surgery, now is exactly the time you should relax be a lazy bum! :D Heck, I'm doing that right now and all that happened to me was I got bit by a spider (though, in my defense I do have an allergy there...).

I feel like crap though when I don't get anything done. Just sitting around, not doing anything productive. Especially considering that my source of income is now temporarily shot so I need to be working on other things to bring in the moolah.

I feel like crap though when I don't get anything done. Just sitting around, not doing anything productive. Especially considering that my source of income is now temporarily shot so I need to be working on other things to bring in the moolah.

Which is a good attitude to have, but you're under the weather (and for good reason). Now is when you should be taking some time, relaxing and recovering. Oh, and eating ice cream! :)

Harley Spencer

Which is a good attitude to have, but you're under the weather (and for good reason). Now is when you should be taking some time, relaxing and recovering. Oh, and eating ice cream! :)

I can actually chew now :) I can't chew much but it's progress. I really want to shove a burger into my mouth and completely devour the fuck out of it, but I have to eat very slowly and carefully. Wahhh! Today I managed to eat half a slice of pizza and a bowl of beef and vegetable soup. Oh, and some more yogurt, but fuck that. I am so tired of yogurt.

I can actually chew now :) I can't chew much but it's progress. I really want to shove a burger into my mouth and completely devour the fuck out of it, but I have to eat very slowly and carefully. Wahhh! Today I managed to eat half a slice of pizza and a bowl of beef and vegetable soup. Oh, and some more yogurt, but fuck that. I am so tired of yogurt.

Coolness. Getting back onto solid food is good :yesyes:. I think I was mostly eating soup for a week or so... which sucked.

I didn't get put to sleep or anything. All they did for me was numb me, so I was completely conscious for the entire procedure. Wasn't as bad as I was anticipating it to be, but I did feel some of the drill on the bottom tooth.

wow seriously? were your wisdom teeth already thru the gum? My werent so they had to actually cut them out. that could be why

Alrighty. I'm in the middle of recovering still from my wisdom teeth extractions, but I'm doing better today than these previous two days so I decided to take a break from my bed and hop on over here. So here's some new pictures for everyone! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been sleeping and playing video games waiting for my jaw to hurry up and get better.

now thats what i am talking about, yum

Harley Spencer

wow seriously? were your wisdom teeth already thru the gum? My werent so they had to actually cut them out. that could be why

Yep, they were through the gums already, had been for a few years. I got my bottom right wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it removed 2 years ago due to pain they were causing me, then my top and bottom left wisdom teeth were causing me problems for this past year or so, so it was time to get them out. The top left was completely broken in half a few months ago somehow, so it was this jagged half tooth chillin out in my mouth, poking my tongue, food was getting trapped behind it, so overall that area was pretty painful. The bottom left (as was the bottom right) was coming in sideways, pushing all my teeth towards the front of my mouth, causing a lot of pressure. It was mostly in, probably about 3/4 of the way through the gums. Eventually I'll have to get my top right taken out, but it's doing fine for now so I'll wait a bit to go through this extraction process again. The healing time takes way too big of a chunk out of my time. Now my main concern is getting the rest of my cavities filled, as they're pretty painful.

Yep, they were through the gums already, had been for a few years. I got my bottom right wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it removed 2 years ago due to pain they were causing me, then my top and bottom left wisdom teeth were causing me problems for this past year or so, so it was time to get them out. The top left was completely broken in half a few months ago somehow, so it was this jagged half tooth chillin out in my mouth, poking my tongue, food was getting trapped behind it, so overall that area was pretty painful. The bottom left (as was the bottom right) was coming in sideways, pushing all my teeth towards the front of my mouth, causing a lot of pressure. It was mostly in, probably about 3/4 of the way through the gums. Eventually I'll have to get my top right taken out, but it's doing fine for now so I'll wait a bit to go through this extraction process again. The healing time takes way too big of a chunk out of my time. Now my main concern is getting the rest of my cavities filled, as they're pretty painful.

Ah i feel your pain. I do hope your feeling much better. I had all of mine removed at once and none were thru the gum so they had to put me in the kind of stupified anesthia where you just dont remember it but your awake kind of thing. But yeah that sucked couldnt eat real solid food for like a week and a half with the stitches and stuff.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Alrighty. I'm in the middle of recovering still from my wisdom teeth extractions, but I'm doing better today than these previous two days so I decided to take a break from my bed and hop on over here. So here's some new pictures for everyone! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been sleeping and playing video games waiting for my jaw to hurry up and get better.
I'm curious - what games do you play? And on what? I can't remember the last time I had time for games :(

You look amazing. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Harley Spencer

Ah i feel your pain. I do hope your feeling much better. I had all of mine removed at once and none were thru the gum so they had to put me in the kind of stupified anesthia where you just dont remember it but your awake kind of thing. But yeah that sucked couldnt eat real solid food for like a week and a half with the stitches and stuff.

I've heard of that stuff. I guess they like to use it instead of putting people to sleep because of the morality rate of putting people to sleep. Dentists don't like to take that chance if they can avoid it. My dentist wouldn't give it to me and I didn't want laughing gas, so I was stuck with nothing but being numbed.

I'm curious - what games do you play? And on what? I can't remember the last time I had time for games :(

I don't know why I say games, it's really just one game. I play Skyrim.

You look amazing. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Thanks :) I am feeling much better, still a bit of aching and stuff, but doing much better for the most part :)