• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The Official Harley Spencer Thread!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631356, member: 579739"]Here he is!

That is indeed a very purple shirt. Me likes. Purple is probably my favorite color. Though, uh, you probably could've zoomed out some and gotten a little more Harley in the picture... :D just sayin'.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

That is indeed a very purple shirt. Me likes. Purple is probably my favorite color. Though, uh, you probably could've zoomed out some and gotten a little more Harley in the picture... :D just sayin'.
I tried but when I zoomed out you couldn't really read the shirt. The ones where you could the picture was really blurry.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631362, member: 579739"]I tried but when I zoomed out you couldn't really read the shirt. The ones where you could the picture was really blurry.

Ah. I see. Of course you could have taken several pics... :angels: ... :D

(I have said before that there can never be enough Harley Spencer and I totally meant that!)

Also, yay, new page!:partysml:

Harley Spencer

Ah. I see. Of course you could have taken several pics... :angels: ... :D

(I have said before that there can never be enough Harley Spencer and I totally meant that!)

Also, yay, new page!:partysml:

I did take multiple pics but like I said, the others were crap. Blurry, illegible, poor positioning. Blah.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631386, member: 579739"]I did take multiple pics but like I said, the others were crap. Blurry, illegible, poor positioning. Blah.

I would totally take a blurry photo of you over a clear photo of anyone else. :D

That is an awesome t-shirt. Instantly goes into my top 3 favourite t-shirts I've seen on a lovely lady.

And I thought it more appropriate to reply here than the relevant thread itself as it's a shade O/T :

You have nice eyes.

Thank you, that means a lot a) a someone with eyes as lovely as yours and b) it looks like I haven't slept for days.

One of my female friends once described them as "beyond blue" and I won't lie, I like the colour in normal light. (sigh) She was one that got away from my youth - at 22 I though "ex-girlfriend of a close friend" was a distinct no-go area, even though there was obviously something there.

:suicide:

Anyhoo Miss Harley I have put my money where my mouth is and visited your Personals store this fine evening. Absolute least I could do for you being such a cool OCSM.

Harley Spencer

That is an awesome t-shirt. Instantly goes into my top 3 favourite t-shirts I've seen on a lovely lady.

And I thought it more appropriate to reply here than the relevant thread itself as it's a shade O/T :

Thank you, that means a lot a) a someone with eyes as lovely as yours and b) it looks like I haven't slept for days.

One of my female friends once described them as "beyond blue" and I won't lie, I like the colour in normal light. (sigh) She was one that got away from my youth - at 22 I though "ex-girlfriend of a close friend" was a distinct no-go area, even though there was obviously something there.

:suicide:

Anyhoo Miss Harley I have put my money where my mouth is and visited your Personals store this fine evening. Absolute least I could do for you being such a cool OCSM.

Eh. I've dated and slept with some of my friends exes. It never caused any problems. Suppose it depends on the person in question, but generally if the relationship your friend had with said girl wasn't very serious and didn't end badly, you're good to go. If it ended badly like her cheating on him or they abused each other or something, and if they were engaged or dating for a very long time, it's best to stay away.

You visited my store? What'd you get? :)

generally if the relationship your friend had with said girl wasn't very serious and didn't end badly, you're good to go. If it ended badly like her cheating on him or they abused each other or something, and if they were engaged or dating for a very long time, it's best to stay away.

Well, you've nailed how I viewed/would view it.

They went out for 2 years and were as serious and "real couple" as I'd seen anyone our age be at the time. They knew where they were going to move to when she finished her masters, they'd talked about their kids and everything. Then he cheated on her with one of his gal friends, that his mrs had always suspected had had her eyes on him. I was crushed as he was near enough my best friend and I couldn't believe he had it in him to do it to his girlfriend who was as sweet, kind and lovely girl I ever knew. It was actually me that told him the day after his initial infidelity (it had happened on a weekend away with me, him, this other girl and one other friend) "you need to break up with her. Not next week, not tomorrow, today. Or I'll lose any respect for you that I still have." He knew it was the right thing to do, so he did. These days I might have left well enough alone, people make their own mistakes and their own decisions, but at the time I was so convinced I needed to make him do the right thing.

I spent a lot of the next 12 months picking up the pieces for his ex (we still lived ten minutes apart in our uni town) and being there for the tears, the calls in the middle of the night, and generally being there for her when she felt like she didn't have anybody. She'd drifted apart from her housemates spending all her time round our house with my mate for the previous two years, so for a while I was all she had. Like you say, I knew it was best to stay away, but I did develop certain feelings for her. I still have a cushion she used to bring with her to my room for our 8 hour Friends marathons, that at the end of the uni year when we went our separate ways, she let me keep. With the gift of hindsight, I think there was one night where she gave me a bit of a come-on, and being the naive innocent virgin that I was, I missed it completely.

Me : "Wow. Friday night. The entire single population of this town are right now either getting drunk or having sex."
Her : "And here we are, doing neither."
Me : "I know." (puts next Friends tape on)

It was years later that it dawned on me that was a line. I think. She might have been suggesting we get drunk instead, I don't know. Eight years later, she's in a happy long time relationship and just had a little girl (which she named Phoebe after Friends, God love her) and last summer I went to the wedding of my friend and "the other girl." So it worked out alright in the end for both of them. But, still.

Hmm, TMI and way more sharing than I usually do behind the wonderful cloak of internet anonymity. Sorry.

You visited my store? What'd you get? :)

32643.jpg
32646.jpg

You may chalk me up as "satisfied customer." :heart:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

By August? Oh man, that's pushing it. Ok, I'll take the challenge! Just 180 pages to go.

good to see youre taking the challenge seriously. the big downside is all the reading i have to do.

32643.jpg
32646.jpg

Psst... "Beads". Just sayin'. :D

good to see youre taking the challenge seriously. the big downside is all the reading i have to do.

It's quality reading though! :D

Harley Spencer

Well, you've nailed how I viewed/would view it.

They went out for 2 years and were as serious and "real couple" as I'd seen anyone our age be at the time. They knew where they were going to move to when she finished her masters, they'd talked about their kids and everything. Then he cheated on her with one of his gal friends, that his mrs had always suspected had had her eyes on him. I was crushed as he was near enough my best friend and I couldn't believe he had it in him to do it to his girlfriend who was as sweet, kind and lovely girl I ever knew. It was actually me that told him the day after his initial infidelity (it had happened on a weekend away with me, him, this other girl and one other friend) "you need to break up with her. Not next week, not tomorrow, today. Or I'll lose any respect for you that I still have." He knew it was the right thing to do, so he did. These days I might have left well enough alone, people make their own mistakes and their own decisions, but at the time I was so convinced I needed to make him do the right thing.

I spent a lot of the next 12 months picking up the pieces for his ex (we still lived ten minutes apart in our uni town) and being there for the tears, the calls in the middle of the night, and generally being there for her when she felt like she didn't have anybody. She'd drifted apart from her housemates spending all her time round our house with my mate for the previous two years, so for a while I was all she had. Like you say, I knew it was best to stay away, but I did develop certain feelings for her. I still have a cushion she used to bring with her to my room for our 8 hour Friends marathons, that at the end of the uni year when we went our separate ways, she let me keep. With the gift of hindsight, I think there was one night where she gave me a bit of a come-on, and being the naive innocent virgin that I was, I missed it completely.

Me : "Wow. Friday night. The entire single population of this town are right now either getting drunk or having sex."
Her : "And here we are, doing neither."
Me : "I know." (puts next Friends tape on)

It was years later that it dawned on me that was a line. I think. She might have been suggesting we get drunk instead, I don't know. Eight years later, she's in a happy long time relationship and just had a little girl (which she named Phoebe after Friends, God love her) and last summer I went to the wedding of my friend and "the other girl." So it worked out alright in the end for both of them. But, still.

Hmm, TMI and way more sharing than I usually do behind the wonderful cloak of internet anonymity. Sorry.

32643.jpg
32646.jpg

I think you did the best a friend can do in that situation. As for how it ended up with him marrying the other girl and her now having a kid and being in a good relationship, maybe that's how things are supposed to be. You might've missed your chance, but I'm sure there's a great girl for you out there somewhere.

Glad you liked the video :) I need to put more up there. It takes forever to get them to upload though, it takes hours just to upload one video and there have been a couple times when I uploaded a video then it had an error of some sort, saying "No video selected" or something along those lines, so all those hours I waited for the upload to finish were completely worthless. Ugh.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631595, member: 579739"]Yeah I'm still a member over there, I just haven't stopped by in a long while.

as you may have heard, it has gotten a bit more active since Miss retreated from this place