• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The Official Harley Spencer Thread!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631117, member: 579739"]By August? Oh man, that's pushing it. Ok, I'll take the challenge! Just 180 pages to go.

Hmm. 180 pages. Seven days left in May, 30 in June, 31 in August. So that's 68 days to make 180 pages. So that's a little over two and a half pages a day...

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631117, member: 579739"]A squirrel? I can try.

:D

New system test.
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631124, member: 579739"]Huh?

I'm guessing he just got a new penile implant and he's using the pics in your thread to jerk it and see if it works right...

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Hmm. 180 pages. Seven days left in May, 30 in June, 31 in August. So that's 68 days to make 180 pages. So that's a little over two and a half pages a day...

I'm guessing he just got a new penile implant and he's using the pics in your thread to jerk it and see if it works right...

2 1/2 per day. That's not too bad, but I can't always post enough on here to make that many every single day. So we'll have to post a shit ton on same days to make up for it.
We can do this!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631135, member: 579739"]...but I can't always post enough on here to make that many every single day.

I am very tempted to say something here that some Miss Hybrid fans would probably appreciate. Though it would be disparaging about someone else, so perhaps I'd best not. No need for that kind of negativity. :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631135, member: 579739"]So we'll have to post a shit ton on same days to make up for it.
We can do this!

You should totally just start posting really controversial stuff and watch as the thread explodes! It doesn't even have to have any basis in fact or make any sense! As evidenced by a tonne of the threads in the political section this tactic totally, totally works!

Harley Spencer

I am very tempted to say something here that some Miss Hybrid fans would probably appreciate. Though it would be disparaging about someone else, so perhaps I'd best not. No need for that kind of negativity. :)

You should totally just start posting really controversial stuff and watch as the thread explodes! It doesn't even have to have any basis in fact or make any sense! As evidenced by a tonne of the threads in the political section this tactic totally, totally works!

Now I'm intrigued. What were you going to post? Post it! Do it do it do it!

I could post about political stuff or something else controversial, and who knows, I might do that at some point anyway. Hell, I did that over on my own forum on my site, why not here? But I don't want to just be a spammer/troll post counting or some shit, so best to stay... safe.
Then again, it's my thread and I can do what I want, right? :D

Now I'm intrigued. What were you going to post? Post it! Do it do it do it!

Well, I shall not name names, but someone (or specifically a group of someones) was seemingly caught having someone else post for them, at least on occasion. larrs took some issue with this. So I was gonna say that "Just because you can't always post, doesn't mean you can't always post since 'so-and-so' seems to manage just fine under those circumstances."

I could post about political stuff or something else controversial, and who knows, I might do that at some point anyway. Hell, I did that over on my own forum on my site, why not here? But I don't want to just be a spammer/troll post counting or some shit, so best to stay... safe.
Then again, it's my thread and I can do what I want, right? :D

Imagine how far off track the thread would then get though! Well, at least until you post more pics. Then I'm sure everyone will stop with the arguing and be all... :surprise: :drool1: :rubbel:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631117, member: 579739"]Sure. If it's something I think I can do, I'll give it a go.

My first thought is to have you draw your own interpretation of what you think dirk looks like, I figure that will be as interesting a request as any.

Harley Spencer

Well, I shall not name names, but someone (or specifically a group of someones) was seemingly caught having someone else post for them, at least on occasion. larrs took some issue with this. So I was gonna say that "Just because you can't always post, doesn't mean you can't always post since 'so-and-so' seems to manage just fine under those circumstances."

Imagine how far off track the thread would then get though! Well, at least until you post more pics. Then I'm sure everyone will stop with the arguing and be all... :surprise: :drool1: :rubbel:

I would never have someone do my posting for me, same with my emails and anything else. Who was having someone post for them? That's kinda low, and so... just wrong. It seems insincere to me and as if the real person really doesn't care about their fans.

- - - Updated - - -

My first thought is to have you draw your own interpretation of what you think dirk looks like, I figure that will be as interesting a request as any.

That's a thought. I'll definitely think about that one.

But... I already asked her to draw a squirrel! If dirk isn't a tiny super-intelligent squirrel who has somehow managed to obtain an Internet connection I am going to be VERY disappointed! :mad:

I would never have someone do my posting for me, same with my emails and anything else. Who was having someone post for them? That's kinda low, and so... just wrong. It seems insincere to me and as if the real person really doesn't care about their fans.

Well, I didn't actually expect you to do it. It would have just been an offhand (perhaps mildly humorous) knock at someone else. Hence I didn't post it, and won't name who. At least not on an open forum. I'll PM you though...

Hi! I'm (kinda) new here. I don't think I've opened this thread since, like, page 2 or 3, and I just figured I'd stop in. What's happened? What have I missed? 20 pages is probably more than my retarded phone can handle. ;)

Harley Spencer

But... I already asked her to draw a squirrel! If dirk isn't a tiny super-intelligent squirrel who has somehow managed to obtain an Internet connection I am going to be VERY disappointed! :mad:

Well, I didn't actually expect you to do it. It would have just been an offhand (perhaps mildly humorous) knock at someone else. Hence I didn't post it, and won't name who. At least not on an open forum. I'll PM you though...

I can do multiple drawings :) No reason to limit the requests to just one.

Hi! I'm (kinda) new here. I don't think I've opened this thread since, like, page 2 or 3, and I just figured I'd stop in. What's happened? What have I missed? 20 pages is probably more than my retarded phone can handle. ;)

Let's see.... We talked about pregnancy, Dirk stopped in to say "Hey", Maley popped in for a bit and hasn't been seen in these parts ever since I told him that I took offense to his remark about not wanting to learn anything about me.

Did I miss anything guys?

... I just figured I'd stop in. What's happened? What have I missed?

Well, I think I can sum up a lot of the thread thusly:

• Harley has posted pics.
  • The board has decided she's intelligent.
  • She has interesting stuff in her journal.
  • Her armpits are occasionally purple.
  • I'm weird and won't shut up.
  • Looking at boobs is good for you.
  • M12 is douchey.
  • There's probably not enough pictures of Harley's pooch.

That should more or less bring you up to date. :D

Harley Spencer

The part where you and I made passionate love for hours in every room of your house.

Keep spilling our secrets and I'll leak that video we made. You don't want everyone to see that purple strap-on ass pounding do you?

Well, I think I can sum up a lot of the thread thusly:

• Harley has posted pics.
  • The board has decided she's intelligent.
  • She has interesting stuff in her journal.
  • I'm weird and won't shut up.
  • Looking at boobs is good for you.
  • M12 is douchey.
  • There's probably not enough pictures of Harley's pooch.

That should more or less bring you up to date. :D

That's a pretty good summary.

You know sometimes you just can't stop your brain putting 2 and 2 together and making 5?

Keep spilling our secrets and I'll leak that video we made. You don't want everyone to see that purple strap-on ass pounding do you?

tumblr_m05j1sZ6EU1qjj0j1o1_400.gif

Come on now Miss Harley, who is it that's been ghosting round and giving those armpits a good seeing-to?

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631276, member: 579739"]Keep spilling our secrets and I'll leak that video we made. You don't want everyone to see that purple strap-on ass pounding do you?

dirk PM'ed me and said yes. Now post that shit! :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631276, member: 579739"]That's a pretty good summary.

I have mad summarizing skillz.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631302, member: 579739"]It was T-Rex.

I wonder how many people are very confused right now... :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7631311, member: 579739"]It totally was T-Rex! He took his frustrations out on me after trying to do pushups. He's such an asshole. It's not my fault he has tiny arms!

:1orglaugh I doubt that will have done much to end the confusion...