• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Next President of the United States?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
which one is that?:dunno:

Nice catch. Yeah, so let me fix that. Both sides care mostly about themselves. But one side cares more about the wealthy and the other cares more about the poor. Neither gives two shits about the middle class... no matter how you define "middle class." Unless you regularly fly on a private jet (and you're not told to carry some else's bags), you are not above "middle class." And to both political parties, you're nothing but cannon fodder.

does it really matter??? we are so fucked up..humpty dumpty and all his men..cant put.this cluster fuck back together again:wave:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
does it really matter??? we are so fucked up..humpty dumpty and all his men..cant put.this cluster fuck back together again:wave:

Humpty Dumpty might not be able to, but you can damn well bet that whoever is the Republican party's flavour of the week can.

O sounded like a wounded, desperate loser in his North Carolina rants! He finally gets that he is being dumped and stimulus run by tax dollars will never work.

Cain, he's unapologetically pro American, he's a great family man off camera, he's learned in the sciences, he's unpretentious - straightforward, he understands that cuts are a necessary function of maintaining sustainability in both business and politics, he's mindful of the contribution of taxpayers, he's pro prosperity, he's a self acclaimed ''dark horse candidate'':1orglaugh, he's an engaging personality and he's an ex navy ballistician... what's not to like about him?

what's not to like?
for me, a whole lot

1) he doesn't believe in abortion, not even in cases of rape and incest

2) rather than a separation of church and state, he believes politics and religion are "inextricably intertwined"

3) he seems clueless as to the greater causes of the economic crisis

4) he wouldn't offer anything to Palestine as part of a middle east peace negotiation/agreement

5) he is hands down the most uninformed candidate in regards to foreign policy. He even admitted that regarding Afghanistan his lack of knowledge would require his reliance on advisors

6) his plan on how to deal with Iran is to increase our missle defense systems :facepalm:

7) despite the recent private sector meltdown, and the continuing vulnerability of markets, he wants to privatize social security (I can almost hear the Bernie Madoff clones licking their collective chops)

8) he's militantly opposed to gay marriage

9) his 999 tax plan would most benefit the wealthy

10) he would never nominate a muslim to his cabinet for fear they might end up supporting the establishment of full blown sharia law; honor killings and all :facepalm:

Sorry Herm, you seem like an ok ish guy for the most part, but you should stick to selling pizzas :thumbsup:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
what's not to like?
for me, a whole lot

1) he doesn't believe in abortion, not even in cases of rape and incest

2) rather than a separation of church and state, he believes politics and religion are "inextricably intertwined"

3) he seems clueless as to the greater causes of the economic crisis

4) he wouldn't offer anything to Palestine as part of a middle east peace negotiation/agreement

5) he is hands down the most uninformed candidate in regards to foreign policy. He even admitted that regarding Afghanistan his lack of knowledge would require his reliance on advisors

6) his plan on how to deal with Iran is to increase our missle defense systems :facepalm:

7) despite the recent private sector meltdown, and the continuing vulnerability of markets, he wants to privatize social security (I can almost hear the Bernie Madoff clones licking their collective chops)

8) he's militantly opposed to gay marriage

9) his 999 tax plan would most benefit the wealthy

10) he would never nominate a muslim to his cabinet for fear they might end up supporting the establishment of full blown sharia law; honor killings and all :facepalm:

Sorry Herm, you seem like an ok ish guy for the most part, but you should stick to selling pizzas :thumbsup:
Pretty much this. I could give a shit about him being ex navy, successful entrepreneur or a supposedly terrific family man :sleep:. Should we be making superficial judgements when considering candidates?

If I were allowed to vote in America: my choice would be: RON PAUL.
He seems to be the only honnest guy in the race. He is consistent in his views and I like the fact that he wants to stick to the base: The Constitution and the fondamental values it carries.
my :2 cents:

Aslong as they keep their religion out of politics and know what a president should know, I don't care who it is.

I'm voting for Newt. Smartest man amongst all those running including Obama.

georges

Staff member
obama has done nothing positive during his term and stop making these big praises Obama did this, Obama did that because you know all that what he did is to worsen America's economical and political situation.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Barack Obama will get a second term. People love and hate him just as they did W. Bush and that's why I feel he will get win his second term.