• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biden Presidency

Understandable with a rescue dog, going from a quiet private home to the hectic white house. I've met plenty of rescue dogs and some of them never recover.

But in real news, Biden has proposed a deal between the Afghan government, the Taliban, and Iran, that would potentially give the US a smooth exit from the region and build a relationship with Iran at the same time. Basically, the Afghan gov and Taliban would share power, with Iran taking the place of the US as overseer, while the US leaves altogether. I'm no military strategist, but the guy below is, and in my experience he knows what he's talking about, and he reckons we should all be ready to support this.

Bit more background if anyone's interested, here he is on why Biden's response in Syria was proportionate and appropriate:

Higher rate of smaller businesses see PPP benefits under Biden than Trump | by CAP Action | Mar, 2021 | Medium

tB7G1ls.png

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Harpsman

Light one for Me
As Northern Ireland continues to be one of the main issues of the shit hitting the fan post Brexit, the Unionist parties (who supported and propped up) the UK Government in Westminster are so confused and bewildered at the current situation they are firing blame at everyone and anything except for their own political incompetence.

You might be interested in the disgraceful comments Unionist MP Sammy Wilson has to say about the President of the United States;

https://belfastmedia.com/sammy-wils...fficial-to-washington-over-irish-sea-tensions

As Northern Ireland continues to be one of the main issues of the shit hitting the fan post Brexit, the Unionist parties (who supported and propped up) the UK Government in Westminster are so confused and bewildered at the current situation they are firing blame at everyone and anything except for their own political incompetence.

You might be interested in the disgraceful comments Unionist MP Sammy Wilson has to say about the President of the United States;

https://belfastmedia.com/sammy-wils...fficial-to-washington-over-irish-sea-tensions

This is a good example of why the fight against the radical right is not just an American issue. There are wannabe trump clones and worse popping up everywhere.

From an outside perspective looking in it seems they were kind of like the dog that actually caught the car. Once they got what they wanted they didn't know what to do with it, and never had any plan from the start about what was to happen past the Brexit vote. That leads to a lot of bad fallout from the repercussions of just trying to wing it. I wonder how many people that voted for it over there had any well thought out idea of why they wanted it in the first place other than blind nationalism.

From an outside perspective looking in it seems they were kind of like the dog that actually caught the car. Once they got what they wanted they didn't know what to do with it, and never had any plan from the start about what was to happen past the Brexit vote. That leads to a lot of bad fallout from the repercussions of just trying to wing it. I wonder how many people that voted for it over there had any well thought out idea of why they wanted it in the first place other than blind nationalism.

Being in Australia I get a lot of Brexit talk and a lot of experts agree that this pretty much sums it up. The people were promised something that was impossible to deliver, by people who didn't know that. Basically the grown-up equivalent of the kid running for class president promising 2 lunches, or whatever the hell the greenes and boeberts are telling people.
We're living with the results of the extreme right takeover of conservative politics. Real, serious conservatives have been replaced by militant bigots who don't have the faintest clue how governing works, and no interest in learning.

gmase

He is three months too late in calling POTUS a ‘bigoted ignoramus’. People using language like that are usually exposing their own ignorance.

After listening to Biden last evening, he is neither bigoted nor an ignoramus.

Last edited:

The president doesn't have to be an expert on everything, he just has to listen to the experts on everything, and Biden seems to be doing that, and then acting on their advice. That's really all that's needed for good leadership. Let those who know tell you what needs to be done, and get it done.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
This is a good example of why the fight against the radical right is not just an American issue. There are wannabe trump clones and worse popping up everywhere.
These guys supported Trump (for what its worth).
Here's a 20 second clip of a British journalist exposing his (and his Party's) stupidity.
That kinda sums it up. The Life of Brian "What have the Romans ever done for us?" scene is an accurate portrayal of what Brexit is. But the people bought the sales pitch and voted for it - although a majority of people in N Ireland voted to remain.
Being in Australia I get a lot of Brexit talk and a lot of experts agree that this pretty much sums it up. The people were promised something that was impossible to deliver, by people who didn't know that. Basically the grown-up equivalent of the kid running for class president promising 2 lunches, or whatever the hell the greenes and boeberts are telling people.
We're living with the results of the extreme right takeover of conservative politics. Real, serious conservatives have been replaced by militant bigots who don't have the faintest clue how governing works, and no interest in learning.
No doubt. But the people are real dinosaurs - fundamentalists - but their double standards knows no bounds.
He is three months too late in calling POTUS a ‘bigoted ignoramus’. People using language like that are usually exposing their own ignorance.

Again, quite correct.

gmase

That kinda sums it up. The Life of Brian "What have the Romans ever done for us?" scene is an accurate portrayal of what Brexit is. But the people bought the sales pitch and voted for it - although a majority of people in N Ireland voted to remain.
Everything in life goes back to Monty Python or Seinfeld! [Exaggeration of course, but it seems that way sometimes.]

I heard a few years back about needing a 'second paragraph'. The first paragraph is always easy, but it needs a second one to mean anything. Too many voters opt to only listen to the first one.

E46862BC-0FA0-4A60-BB6B-8AA38FA15A9D.jpeg

These people are so fucking weird. Now they're bitching about how Trump isn't receiving credit for ramping up vaccine production. That's literally his job as POTUS! It's what he's supposed to do! Like he didn't have to do it but he went the extra mile and did it out of the kindness of his heart lol. It's like I tell my nieces that you don't get a reward for not doing drugs.

#StraightShooter
#WhyAreTheyWeird

These people are so fucking weird. Now they're bitching about how Trump isn't receiving credit for ramping up vaccine production. That's literally his job as POTUS! It's what he's supposed to do! Like he didn't have to do it but he went the extra mile and did it out of the kindness of his heart lol. It's like I tell my nieces that you don't get a reward for not doing drugs.

#StraightShooter
#WhyAreTheyWeird

Now, credit where credit is due. It NEVER would have occurred to any OTHER president to try to get a vaccine quickly. That was some serious 4D shit right there!

gmase

#StraightShooter
#WhyAreTheyWeird
It's like walking into a bar and saying "I got $1,000! Buy what you want." The patrons get free drinks and the bar gets the profit off the $1,000. It's not like Big Pharma was sitting around wait for governments to tell them to find a vaccine. They saw the profits marching toward them.

Yes, it was very nice of the president to expedite approval and provide funding. We should thank him for his efforts there. Now, if only he would have provided a little more encouragement to help slow the spread of the virus we may have been a bit more thankful.

Luxman

#TRE45ON