• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The apathy of this board towards the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson is commendable.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm still waiting for him to clarify how "moniker" is racist.

But then again reading his posts is .. problematic.

050813-national-commencement-speakers-rev-al-sharpton.jpg

"The words "moniker" and "monkey" both start with "mon" and have "ke" in them.
That's racist. Your fine is $50,000. Make the check out to Al Sharpton."

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I think he mouths the words out loud while reading and it came out "mah *****."
Yeah probably. But I think he just sees what he wants to.

050813-national-commencement-speakers-rev-al-sharpton.jpg

"The words "moniker" and "monkey" both start with "mon" and have "ke" in them.
That's racist. Your fine is $50,000. Make the check out to Al Sharpton."

The cheque is in the mail, Dino. :1orglaugh

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://news.yahoo.com/fergusons-neighbor-warns-residents-to-prepare-for-the-worst-195047018.html

Ferguson's neighbor warns residents to prepare for the worst
Berkeley, Mo., resident: ‘It is very sad that we have to live in this fear’
By Jason Sickles, Yahoo 1 hour ago Yahoo News

St. Louis-area resident Carolyn Colburn opened her front door two nights ago and had a bulletin from the City of Berkeley fall at her feet.

“The grand jury decision regarding the Ferguson police officer shooting of Michael Brown is expected this month — rumored as the middle of November, possibly this week,” warned the “News Alert” from town officials.

“It is important that we all plan ahead in the event that conditions warrant each of us to stay at or very close to our homes for several days,” stated the flier, which Berkeley distributed to 3,000 homes this week.

Berkeley, a bedroom community with 9,000 residents, borders Ferguson, where the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager on Aug. 9 triggered protests and riots and sparked a nationwide debate on race, policing and justice.

With few businesses in Berkeley, residents like Colburn do their shopping in neighboring Ferguson.

“It is very sad that we have to live in this fear,” Colburn told Yahoo News by email.

No date has been set for the grand jury’s ruling, but St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch has said he expects an announcement in mid- to late November.

Three months ago, 18-year-old Michael Brown’s death led to protests in which demonstrators burned down a gas station, looted liquor stores and clashed violently with police officers.

For the past month, law enforcement leaks to reporters have suggested that a grand jury will not indict Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson for killing Brown.

If that turns out to be the case, Berkeley Mayor Theodore Hoskins told Yahoo News, “it’s possible” the second round of protests will be worse than the first.

“There has been a three-month anger setting up,” said Hoskins, 76. “We get the feeling that there might be something destructive occur. I don't want my residents waking up one morning not knowing what to do.”

So earlier this week, the city of Berkeley began putting tip sheets with safety advice on the doors of every home.

“Please make sure your home and family are prepared for a period of disruption, just as you would in the event of a storm,” the city advises.

In addition to suggesting that residents stock up on food, water, gas, medications and other supplies, the advisory says to have contingency plans for picking up children from school and taking care of the elderly.

“Travel to them may not be possible for a few days,” the alert states. “You may want to consider temporarily moving them in with you or others who can assure that their needs are met.”

Hoskins said feedback on the town’s decision has been mostly positive.

“You’ll always have two or three saying you’re creating an alarm that may be unnecessary, and we understand that,” he said.

Berkeley City Hall is four miles from the street where the deadly altercation between the officer and teen took place.

“I never thought that the incident that occurred in August would ever happen in our community,” Hoskins, a Berkeley resident for nearly 50 years, said of the shooting and aftermath. “I was under the impression that everybody had proper training for those types of situations.”

The bulletin suggests that residents load up on nonperishable supplies, especially since it's unknown whether Ferguson’s stores will remain open.

“That's the closest community that we go to, so we are just taking it safe,” Hoskins said.

Colburn was in Ferguson on Wednesday evening and said many businesses have already begun boarding up windows.

“Aggression and unrest are definitely rising,” she said. “I am worried about my son not being able to come home for Thanksgiving break.”

McCulloch, the prosecutor, has said claims of an announcement date or time should be ignored. But Hoskins said he is too close to the situation, with too much at stake, to remain idle.

“It seems to be narrowed down to between now and Monday,” the mayor said. “If anything spills over into our community, then I'll declare an emergency and we will do certain other things to protect our residents.”

Jason Sickles is a reporter for Yahoo. Follow him on Twitter (@jasonsickles).

7dea5b80-27cc-11e4-822f-191191f5f0cf_RTR42WM6.jpg

1-33dbf00fe5.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Watching the activity in this thread in particular just highlights the problem at hand so much more, and one specific person takes it to new levels of extreme.

That is why I muted him, because otherwise it would make me have to eat antidepressants like popcorn.

I do not know who brainwashed you, but you are living not on this planet anymore, it appears

And this is why I generally disregard your opinion on anything. You treat Jon Stewart like an actual journalist. You're probably messing your diaper over the release of "Rosewater."

I forgot to respond to this, as I had to find the point on temp ban to hit view post with your punk ass on ignore.

The mother fucker posted it also on two other threads.

What a no life loser!

Carry on lonely dude Ace :). After all it is fun to play the race card and one up with the last post being right :)

This is my retort song for your punk ass, Without not reading what you type!

In your world in the song "It always feels good to be right, and if helps you sleep at night

Ace Boobtoucher

Ah, yes. That was a glorious day. And when it happens again, I'll do it again because it makes me happy to see you gone.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm done.

If you're done, shut the fuck up and leave the adults alone. You have zero integrity and lend nothing to the discussion except wildly inappropriate accusations and barley decipherable non sequiturs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is fun! One up with two post!

Most likely not about Brown, but me!

Good this little PC will kill your stupid thread :) .

One up you in about 15 minutes Ace! After all the entire world reads the P & R boards on FOs as you post worthless kid stuff attacks with a anonymous ID on others with the same.

Think about it, but the reason you one up people because you take a internet ID way way way to seriously! Think about it, if you can.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Yup, every time I switch on the computer and turn to FO, there is "The Aceman" (not to be misspelled "Apeman") on fire, making up for the apathy in this forum regarding the killing of an unarmed brown young gentleman.

And he is not a man who goes easily on us, lo and behold!

Double Wammy in yo faces, eat THAT, punk ass liberals, pinkos and softies. He da man and he is rollin' his monster virtual python power interweb muscles to smack sum sense inna us :coolthumb:

Ace Boobtoucher

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is fun! One up with two post!

Most likely not about Brown, but me!

Good this little PC will kill your stupid thread :) .

One up you in about 15 minutes Ace! After all the entire world reads the P & R boards on FOs as you post worthless kid stuff attacks with a anonymous ID on others with the same.

Think about it, but the reason you one up people because you take a internet ID way way way to seriously! Think about it, if you can.

It's so hard to respond to your posts because although they appear to be English, they're too fucking stupid to understand.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Look at you two love birds go. You know you're just different sides of the same coin, right? Ace, you regularly challenge georges for world's narrowest perspective. It's incredible. And MustBeGood, your act got old in...fuck, middle school. While I thank you for the recent rep, the two of you together are responsible for - just to throw out a figure - 90% of the current bullshit in this little Politics section.

For the love of meaningful discussion, please stop. Take it to private messages if you've really got raging hardons for passing this ball back and forth.

The mother fucker posted it also on two other threads.

What a no life loser!

Carry on lonely dude Ace :). After all it is fun to play the race card and one up with the last post being right :)
If you're done, shut the fuck up and leave the adults alone. You have zero integrity and lend nothing to the discussion except wildly inappropriate accusations and barley decipherable non sequiturs.

I'm fairly confident neither of you see the irony in your own words, but it's there. And it stopped being anything but annoying a while ago.

...I just got rep from elsewhere about nice tone, too. But enough is enough.

Look at you two love birds go. You know you're just different sides of the same coin, right? Ace, you regularly challenge georges for world's narrowest perspective. It's incredible. And MustBeGood, your act got old in...fuck, middle school. While I thank you for the recent rep, the two of you together are responsible for - just to throw out a figure - 90% of the current bullshit in this little Politics section.

For the love of meaningful discussion, please stop. Take it to private messages if you've really got raging hardons for passing this ball back and forth.

I'm fairly confident neither of you see the irony in your own words, but it's there. And it stopped being anything but annoying a while ago.

...I just got rep from elsewhere about nice tone, too. But enough is enough.

I agree 100%. And yes I'm acting stupid.

Perhaps a system like in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons can assist? Like, Chaotic Good, Lawful Evil, etc

<---- Level 6 Neutral Good Ranger. Basically I don't give a fuck, but I like animals and stuff. I just wanna hang out in the woods and collect herbs and hone my archery skills shooting orcs and shit.

Perhaps a system like in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons can assist? Like, Chaotic Good, Lawful Evil, etc

Democrats : Lawfull Neutral
Liberals : Chaotic Good
Republicans : Lawfull Evil
Tea Party : Chaotic Evil

Ace Boobtoucher

In Scathing Letter to Obama, Former FBI Assistant Director Slams Holder as "Chief Among Antagonists" in Ferguson

former FBI Assistant Director and Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund President Ron Hosko has sent a scathing letter to President Obama detailing the damage done to the relationship between law enforcement and DOJ over the past six years.

"The hyper-politicization of justice issues has made it immeasurably more difficult for police officers to simply do their jobs. The growing divide between the police and the people – perhaps best characterized by protesters in Ferguson, Mo., who angrily chanted, “It’s not black or white. It’s blue!” – only benefits of members of a political class seeking to vilify law enforcement for other societal failures. This puts our communities at greater risk, especially the most vulnerable among us," Hosko wrote in the letter exclusively obtained by Townhall. "Your attorney general, Eric Holder, is chief among the antagonists. During his tenure as the head of the Department of Justice, Mr. Holder claims to have investigated twice as many police and police departments as any of his predecessors. Of course, this includes his ill-timed decision to launch a full investigation into the Ferguson Police Department at the height of racial tensions in that community, throwing gasoline on a fire that was already burning. Many officers were disgusted by such a transparent political maneuver at a time when presidential and attorney general leadership could have calmed a truly chaotic situation."

Yeah, that's pretty damning.

The official county autopsy, which was performed by Dr. Gershom Norfleet, showed Brown was shot in the hand at close range based on the finding of “foreign matter ‘consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm,’” in a wound on Brown’s hand, the Post-Dispatch reports. "[This] guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound,” Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, told the Post-Dispatch.

The official autopsy also “did not support witnesses who have claimed Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. These witness statements would lead protesters to raise their hands in a stance of surrender while facing police during demonstrations, chanting “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

Brown's being shot in the hand at close range appears to confirm the account Wilson told to investigators—that Wilson and Brown had “struggled for Wilson’s pistol inside a police SUV and that Wilson had fired the gun twice, hitting Brown once in the hand”—a source with knowledge of Wilson’s statements told the Post-Dispatch.

I've been saying this all along.

In August, Holder sent Department of Justice officials from the Civil Rights Division and dozens of FBI agents to Ferguson to investigate the case before the official autopsy was conducted and nearly suggested in a statement that Officer Wilson was guilty of a crime before any evidence was produced.

"It won’t be long before the American people turn their attention to other matters. Long after Ferguson is forgotten, police officers across America will still remember the way their senior federal executives turned their back on them with oft-repeated suggestions that race-based policing drives a biased, broken law enforcement agenda," Hosko continued. "As we move forward with the selection and confirmation of a new attorney general, I ask that you personally reengage with the law enforcement community of dedicated and valiant men and women across the country, serving at every level of government. With two years remaining in your presidency, you have an urgent responsibility to correct damage inflicted upon law enforcement and help mend the rift between police and those they protect. The Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund will be happy to support any such discussions."

The only thing that would have made this letter better is if he mentioned Holder's preferential treatment of the new black panthers and their attempts at voter intimidation. Otherwise, I believe he's knocked it out of the park.