• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The apathy of this board towards the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson is commendable.

Notice how Ace Redneck did not bitch bout (Ghetto about :) ) this guy.

FBI Most Wanted Fugitive Eric Frein Captured Alive
By AARON KATERSKY and JACK DATE
1 hour ago

Accused cop killer and one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives Eric Frein has been captured alive, sources told ABC News tonight.

Both a federal law enforcement source and a Pennsylvania law enforcement source confirmed that Frein, 31, is in custody.

It has been "a very good day," the Pennsylvania law enforcement source said.

Frein was captured in an airport hanger at the Pocono Mountain Municipal Airport, the source said, noting that no shots were fired.

Frein had eluded authorities since Sept. 12, when he allegedly killed one Pennsylvania state trooper and injured another during an ambush of the Blooming Grove police barracks.

On Tuesday, police investigated a possible sighting of Frein made by a resident in Barrett Township, said Trooper Connie Devens, a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania State Police.

Whatever Ace Redneck, your bitch ass only gets mad when it's a minority. Real talk!

Wait, maybe Fox News did not report about it!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Nobody started a thread about it, you fucking moron. And if they had I would have hoped that the coppers would've perforated that asshole, too.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Wonder how much money the media made turning America against each other again. Racial Conflict means Dolla Dolla Bill! We like it or we wouldn't tune in then argue. They win again knowing they will again next time too.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I think the people on this board get along pretty good. We're all different races, religions, and nationalities. We debate and argue but nobody wants to kill anyone or force them into the poorhouse. People tend to dig in with each other because they are different, not bad. Does anyone here actually dream of ruining things?

Wonder how much money the media made turning America against each other again. Racial Conflict means Dolla Dolla Bill! We like it or we wouldn't tune in then argue. They win again knowing they will again next time too.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say I think the people on this board get along pretty good. We're all different races, religions, and nationalities. We debate and argue but nobody wants to kill anyone or force them into the poorhouse. People tend to dig in with each other because they are different, not bad. Does anyone here actually dream of ruining things?

This, on the second paragraph.

I agree 100%. But check out my Muslim attack on the group of NYPD. BAM Ace Redneck has to put in where is Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Just one redneck here that plays the race card is the problem :)

This, on the second paragraph.

I agree 100%. But check out my Muslim attack on the group of NYPD. BAM Ace Redneck has to put in where is Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Just one redneck here that plays the race card is the problem :)

I know we argue on the internet. I bet if we all met in a bar having to look each other in the eye we'd be drinking beer and laughing together. We're still a buncha pervs and no one here is better than anyone else.

We all have our favorite people we attack. I admit it's fun going after Obama so I do it too.

I know we argue on the internet. I bet if we all met in a bar having to look each other in the eye we'd be drinking beer and laughing together. We're still a buncha pervs and no one here is better than anyone else.

We all have our favorite people we attack. I admit it's fun going after Obama so I do it too.

^ this guy.

I agree on that. The problem with the internet is it gives some the median to type their disdain without being seen.

Reason why after Philbert got banned I stop putting up Google Images that are done by both sides of the political spectrum to prove they are right with cynical/sarcastic captions in them.

But no matter what my post here always has been on compromise for the commonwealth of all Americas without the extreme left or right wanting their way or the highway.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'll take that bet. I am definitely better than most of you cunts.

I agree on that. The problem with the internet is it gives some the median to type their disdain without being seen.

Reason why after Philbert got banned I stop putting up Google Images that are done by both sides of the political spectrum to prove they are right with cynical/sarcastic captions in them.

But no matter what my post here always has been on compromise for the commonwealth of all Americas without the extreme left or right wanting their way or the highway.

You seem pretty cynical about politics and I like that. I'm not much for extremes of either side either whether Al Sharpton or Sarah Palin. I like people that are reasonable. People drag knuckles from both sides of the aisle.

I'll take that bet. I am definitely better than most of you cunts.

After we drink a few beers I'll get you on dope.

Ace Boobtoucher

Is anyone else getting a "Bonfire of the Vanities" vibe off of all the race hustling in Ferguson? We just need Morgan Freeman to start yelling at SJWs to shut the fuck up and let the facts speak for themself.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Watching the activity in this thread in particular just highlights the problem at hand so much more, and one specific person takes it to new levels of extreme.

That is why I muted him, because otherwise it would make me have to eat antidepressants like popcorn.

I do not know who brainwashed you, but you are living not on this planet anymore, it appears

Watching the activity in this thread in particular just highlights the problem at hand so much more, and one specific person takes it to new levels of extreme.

That is why I muted him, because otherwise it would make me have to eat antidepressants like popcorn.

I do not know who brainwashed you, but you are living not on this planet anymore, it appears

Has nothing with brainwashing. Has everything to do with a poster who is here for the lulz and will one up post on threads replying trying to prove his views are right.

And to answer the question on no one started a thread about the Penna guy killing State troopers, no one started one about Brown until this ass hat clown decided to in race card playing code start one with the apathy in the tittle as the key code.

Like on another thread I posted to others to leave Ace alone, debates on politics here can be discuss civil as long we all don't give into Ace's world.

Last time posting this to Ace as he will one up this:

Twunt, cunt, stupid, full retard.............................

I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat

Get a life :)

Twunt, cunt, stupid, full retard.............................

I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat
I'll bee dat

Get a life :)

To be fair, I was the one who said full retard. Maybe that was a bit harsh. 3/4 retard is more like it.

That was my olive branch. Take it or leave it.

The really scary and depressing part is that this country is full of people just like that one. A big part of America loves ignorance.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
The really scary and depressing part is that this country is full of people just like that one. A big part of America loves ignorance.

I get a lot of mileage out of this in coversations to my European friends. "Are there really Americans who do/think X?"

Yep. And then some. The creationist museum or climate change are always sure bets.

America used to be a world leader in a lot of things. American still is a world leader in a lot of things, albeit less and less as years go by. The one area we sadly seem to be embracing and striving for the top position these days is willful ignorance. And though I say 'we' to be polite, it's really not 'we', but certain people.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
To be fair, I was the one who said full retard. Maybe that was a bit harsh. 3/4 retard is more like it.

That was my olive branch. Take it or leave it.

I'm still waiting for him to clarify how "moniker" is racist.

But then again reading his posts is .. problematic.

Ace Boobtoucher

I think he mouths the words out loud while reading and it came out "mah *****."