• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 2021 Moderator Search (WHO CAN IT BE NOW?)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Georges was the smartest moderator this board ever had. He's so smart he was smart enough to figure how not to be a moderator anymore.
I missed a lot in the last few weeks. What happened to Georges? Did he cease being a moderator? Inquiring minds want to know. :confused:

You people in England such great Intellectuals but have to resort to Marriage Sack. I saw you coming from many kilometers away. Learn evasive tactic from episode of King Of The Hill taught by this wise Central Texas man Dale Gribble. How you say... ah yes... Squirrel Tactic.

A2vn47.gif
The old school meaning is Serpentine! :)

Peter Falk and Alan Arkin starring in (the original) In-Laws (1979) **

** Not the two-bit ripoff with Michael Douglas and Albert Brooks in The In-Laws (2003)

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I want to know what happened to @Torre82min. He was a good guy, got promoted during the last moderator search, and then he disappeared. What did he learn? Jimmy Hoffa wants to know.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I want to know what happened to @Torre82min. He was a good guy, got promoted during the last moderator search, and then he disappeared. What did he learn? Jimmy Hoffa wants to know.
My understanding was that his neighborhood had rioters and all sorts of bad people committing crimes such as looting, burglary, and theft. That was inferred to in one of the two Pandemic threads that were started.

My understanding was that his neighborhood had rioters and all sorts of bad people committing crimes such as looting, burglary, and theft. That was inferred to in one of the two Pandemic threads that were started.
Looks like he's been MIA since... May? Has anyone heard from him since? Sounds pretty serious.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
That's 2020. Last year tvstrip. A year and two months. I hope he and his family are okay.
I remember him saying his circumstances were not the best. My comment was related to the timing and why no one is jumping in the pool.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I got a shotgun, a rifle, and a 4 wheel drive......lets go extract him.

I remember him saying his circumstances were not the best. My comment was related to the timing and why no one is jumping in the pool.
I still believe the reason no one is signing up is because most of the members are avoiding the Talk section due to past "trolling".

I thought about changing my signature to a message/link: If you want to become a mod, click here, but I decided not to. I'll let the admins sort this one out.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I would like to make a request but don't know where to put it so here goes.

Sometimes I write things but 2 minutes later I realize what I wrote was retarded. Instead of writing "delete" all the time could we have the ability to lighten the load on the mods moderating ourselves being able to delete our own post? I drink a lotta-lotta coffee. It's the weed that gives me balance and makes me behave better.

alex-jones-retarded.gif

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
We'll look into it.

Also, if you're self-moderating, you could start with not using variations on r*tard all the time.

Come on guys, pluck up the courage and raise your hand to take the job. Mods are desperately needed, I can tell you.

My posts are waiting all day long for approval. It's no fun.

May I help you a little bit? Don't put my posts under moderation any longer, I'm old enough to take care of myself, and I'm here with good intentions. Cross my heart!