• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

That "migrant caravan" heading to the US border

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I am very disappointed that the Pentagon has already caved in to pressure to stop calling the troops operation "Operation Faithful Patriot" and have instead diluted it way down to "Border Support." How are they supposed to be believed that they'll actually go all squinting Dirty Harry Make My Day on the caravan if they attempt to cross the border when they can't even stand their ground against a couple of critics? Shit. :cussing:

They should have changed the name to something like - Operation Rip Your Head Off and Shit Down Your Neck :yesyes:

This might mitigate the situation:

US proposes rule banning asylum for illegal migrants
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46147137
Illegal migrants entering through the southern US border will no longer be eligible for asylum under a new rule, the Trump administration has said....

The question is if this will override the legal obligation to hear asylum claims from migrants if they say they fear violence in their home countries. If it does, then it's not as bad because now if they catch them, even after crossing over, they can kick them out without wasting time on an asylum hearing.

This might mitigate the situation:

US proposes rule banning asylum for illegal migrants
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46147137

The question is if this will override the legal obligation to hear asylum claims from migrants if they say they fear violence in their home countries. If it does, then it's not as bad because now if they catch them, even after crossing over, they can kick them out without wasting time on an asylum hearing.

Fuck all that shit. Just send a bunch of good ol' boy militia types down to the border to gun down as many women and children as possible :banger:

They done stocked up on guns and ammo all throughout the Obama years, let's give 'em a chance to use it :thumbsup:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah, tvstrip, these changes would be great, would help out a lot IF they are actually allowed to play out / to be enforced as intended. Unfortunately, you know how things have gone nowadays. There is ALWAYS some shithole federal judge who crawls out from under a rock to block all the great, beautiful plans / solutions that Trump wants to implement and that we need.

But heck, I keep going back to the simplest of solutions that inexplicably keeps getting overlooked ... at least regarding the caravan.
As I understand it and by looking at a map --- as per asylum law, for the Hondurans in the caravan ... Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala is where asylum pertained to them, NOT the USA. For the Guatemala people in the caravan ... as per asylum law Honduras, El Salvador and Mexico is where asylum pertained to them, NOT the USA.

So as I understand it, by asylum law, the USA is well within its rights to NOT have to hear so much as ONE asylum claim / fabricated hard luck story from ANY Hondurans and Guatemalans in the caravan regardless of if they present themselves at a port of entry instead of climbing over the wall. Why waste time, personnel and money vetting thousands of people who could legally be sent right back to their countries immediately?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Fuck all that shit. Just send a bunch of good ol' boy militia types down to the border to gun down as many women and children as possible :banger:

They done stocked up on guns and ammo all throughout the Obama years, let's give 'em a chance to use it :thumbsup:
The caravan members are actually not beyond that type of behavior themselves. My mom told me about this video clip on the Univision News where one caravan member said something along the lines of, "Vamos a cruzar a los Estados Unidos a como de lugar. Si se trata de partir cabezas, lo haremos. Pero vamos a cruzar de una manera o otra." Translated, that means, "We're going to cross into the United States by whatever means. If it means breaking heads open, we shall do it. But, we're going to cross one way or the other."

Not exactly the just poor, hungry, poverty-stricken, humble people just looking for jobs and a better life that Obama insists they all are. I hope they really do start some shit once they get here so that it'll seal their fate. BACK to your country!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Someone needs to donate a new TV and maybe a different Cable or Dish TV provider and a new cellphone and cellphone service to Obama. The ones he has right now apparently must be defective. They mysteriously apparently don't show the video clips of caravan members all gang-like throwing rocks at the authorities and soldiers ... and destroying fences, barriers, property, etc.

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Unfortunately, georges, not surprisingly in the least, it took less than 24 nanoseconds for the usual suspects to oppose / challenge the beautiful move.

The Western Journal said:
The only way to gain political asylum, therefore, is to present oneself at a port of entry to the United States.
And even THAT needs to be given more and quicker balls. Fuck the long processing / court periods. That'll only allow the free to roam around on the loose illegal couples time to have anchor babies. That and / or as the article says --- eventually skip court hearings and choose to stay in the USA illegally.

The Western Journal said:
Few asylum seekers are able to establish a credible fear based on political persecution in their home country, which is why their application is typically denied.
If the existence of full blown in yer face VIDEOS of caravan members throwing rocks at authorities & soldiers doesn't establish credible threat to Obama ... why should the LACK of ANY video remotely establish an ounce of credible fear of political persecution on the part of the caravan members?

I sure hope the asylum rule change remains intact and in effect forever, but I fear that it won't make it through the weekend without being blocked. Things are to the point that there IS a way to stop 100% of the illegals. And that is for Trump to declare that he's gonna give ALL illegals citizenship and food, clothing, shelter, education and medical care for life. THEN Democrats and federal judges would declare that illegal simply because Trump declared it.

The caravan members are actually not beyond that type of behavior themselves.
Exactly. If the places they're coming from are even half as crime-ridden as they say they are, they're probably more than battle-hardened than some wannabe couch-militia.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Globe and Mail said:
Sitting on a sidewalk with their tiny heap of possessions around them, they quietly debated their options. "Maybe she'll go ahead without me, and take the children, because they say that single mothers with children have a better chance at asylum," Jorge said, with a gentle nod at his wife. "And I'll stay here and work so that as soon as I hear they have finished their process, I can cross [with a smuggler.]" Or, he said, his wife might take one child and try to claim, while he took the other – a parent with a child might have a better chance.
Schemers / Scammers much? This just chaps my hide. It's not anything new that I didn't know already went on, but it's no less infuriating. NONE of these fuckers should be giving asylum.

It's as Trump has said ... the asylum thing has become a joke that is attempted to be abused by everyone. And this is fully encouraged and aided by the Democrats.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, they'rrrrrrrrre here!

What was that about them "walking" across Mexico? Now they're getting chauffeured to the border?
Yeah, I know. Those were some pretty fancy, NEW-like buses. Definitely someone (Democrats) financing these caravans.

Then again, they ARE now running into the reality that unlike during their journey deeper down Mexico ... in Tijuana there aren't any hot & ready Tamales and food in general, clothes, etc. waiting for them with plenty of smiling greeters.

This just might work out for everybody. The doofus in chief told us Cali's wildfires can be prevented by raking - these caravan members might be just right for the job.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Best coverage of The Caravan™ was by SNL, Fox News has been conspicuously quite about The Caravan™ since election night. :confused:

We don't want you here!!! Period!!! I'm thrilled jumping in my boots it's not the simple "Walk across the border" they thought it would be. Hopefully they will relay the message to loved ones "It's not worth it, turn back".

LOL