• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

That "migrant caravan" heading to the US border

If that's so, why are the vast majority of them rejecting Mexico's offer of asylum?
Exactly. Their "refugee" claim lost all credibility when they did that. What kind of refugee turns down offers of asylum and shops around?

I love how the libs are saying "Oh don't worry, this caravan isn't going to just break into the US. Once they're at the border they'll properly apply for asylum."

I can't believe they are saying this with a straight face. So they think these guys will properly follow procedure to enter the US while they literally charged through central america & mexico? Wow.

georges

Staff member
It's not easy to gun down a woman or child who throws a rock. Perhaps Trump could set an example for the military by being the first to do so, instead of just running his fat fucking mouth.

Oh yeah? So you are going to make a big praise for some so called asylum seekers which are in fact related gang members and some of the worst uneducated scum??? So fucking predictable. When you engage someone with a stone, you can injure him badly, same if someone shoot with a rifle, protecting borders is a necessity but you don't give a damn shit about it, because you are so joyful to welcome illegals.

Trump Orders Deadly Force? Demands Military Engage Caravan Rock Throwers as Combatants
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/t...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-11-01

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It ain't gonna happen. Once the front of the line turns around and starts walking back, the rest of the line will get the message to not continue. The theater is sold out so find someplace else to go.

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
If the sorry pieces of shit are already suing Trump and they're still 1000 miles away, just imagine what a PITA they'll be IF and once they are allowed to cross the border with their FAKE asylum claims.

They have every intention of shitting on the law to get into the USA, but Ohhhhhh! They have rights ... constitutional rights! What you have the right to is 22 miles of Concertina Wire, you scumbags!

It was interesting. Yesterday I was watching Trump's speech on Univision. It was being translated into Spanish in real time. The Translator was doing an excellent job of translating on the fly. THEN ... when Trump said the caravan people were "The Scum of the Earth," mysteriously the cat got the translator's tongue. The translator just paused and for whatever reason didn't translate that part. Frankly I think it was bias. He just didn't want to translate that part.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I can't believe they are saying this with a straight face. So they think these guys will properly follow procedure to enter the US while they literally charged through central america & mexico? Wow.
Just imagine ... even IF theoretically the invading maggots had intentions of ALL of them applying for asylum in an orderly fashion instead of trying to make it over the border any which way they can, that would would almost assuredly very quickly turn into chaos and tempers flaring among themselves. They'd probably be told to get in single file and doing that with 3,000 to 7,000 of them fuckers would result in a line that goes on for forever. The wait for everyone would also be forever ... out in the cold winter.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're still an idiot. The purpose of the caravan is to harass, harangue, divide the population one way or another, and most importantly, it is designed to make the President look bad. They're praying for a massacre to play out on the MSM just so they can virtue signal and gnash their teeth.

It's not easy to gun down a woman or child who throws a rock. Perhaps Trump could set an example for the military by being the first to do so, instead of just running his fat fucking mouth.

I know you Reform Jews are bleeding heart Palestinian sympathizers and you’d love nothing more than to turn our southern border into the Gaza Strip West but these people are forcing themselves onto our border and have been warned not to come. Additionally, many are coming here under the false pretense of political persecution. Honduras isn’t the garden spot of the world and their leadership leaves a lot to be desired but they aren’t exactly throwing people into prison or lining up people for firing squads just yet.

It’s ironic that these people are coming here claiming they are being mistreated but the very people who are constitutionally bound to protect us and our sovereignty may be subjected to injury or even death by people throwing rocks.
70 percent of those coming here are men ages 18-26, not children and mothers.

If I pick up a rock and throw it at a law enforcement officer they just might shoot me.
The fuck outta here with that shit.

Criminals are the only ones who have the real cause to seek asylum if the main reason for getting asylum is that it can save the human life
Most of them would receive a death sentence in their home country.
Wait, so if you are facing the death penalty for a violent offence, that qualifies you for asylum?
Even if that was a thing, what country would be dumb enough to accept someone like that?

Wait, so if you are facing the death penalty for a violent offence, that qualifies you for asylum?

Even if that was a thing, what country would be dumb enough to accept someone like that?

In my opinion no criminal should move from their home country to another country.

Many Western countries are so stupid that they provide asylum to criminals who come from developing countries.

98% of refugees are either terrorists or other criminals.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Me thinks....

B-52 Dropping Lots & Lots of Bombs - Carpet Bombing
That or ... Jesse Ventura with his Minigun like in the movie Predator where he leveled a fucking forest!

Well, it SHOULDN'T get to that point, but the caravan criminals' brass balls attitude is sure asking for it.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I guess 3,000 of those would be unstoppable force of scumbags blinked and came to their senses when considering the thought of trying to bull rush Trump's Beautiful Wire when the time came. :D As to the other 4,000. Well, you got to ask yourself --- Do I feel lucky?

I guess 3,000 of those would be unstoppable force of scumbags blinked and came to their senses when considering the thought of trying to bull rush Trump's Beautiful Wire when the time came. :D As to the other 4,000. Well, you got to ask yourself --- Do I feel lucky?
I wonder if more will turn around once they see the GOP retaining at least the senate. Or maybe they won't understand the significance of that and trudge on anyways.