• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holy shit are those real??
They sure as hell are. :rolleyes: A beautiful little spinner with mondo tits.
And it's just a guess but Id say the fuckability meter is pegged with this one, too. :bedbounce: :love-smi: :bedbounce: :love-smi: :bedbounce:

So she was on Wednesday night, which I missed. And lunch time (EST) or breakfast (PST) today, which I actually got to see some. Only on for about an hour today, but she did get completely naked. No spread shots of the pussy, but it is clear that she is completely shaven right now. She rejected any requests for group shows and the private option was grayed out. I do not think she took any PMs. She was pretty much topless from start to finish. After she went completely naked, she did eventually put her bottoms back on.

She set a goal of 500 tokens to suck her own nipples. That goal was reached quickly. Totally nude was 3000 tokens. That took a bit longer, but the goal was met in about 15-20 minutes.

She is on fire with getting tips.

The one thing I am concerned about is I want to see more. I want to be able to take her private. But if people keep tipping her this crazy, probably very little incentive for her to show more or do privates. Currently, she is making plenty of tips just being topless and not doing any privates. I would even be happy with a group show. But no reason to if people keep tipping her so well in her public topless shows.

Did anyone see her Wednesday night show from this week?

mriwck

Banned
She is open for cumshows and masturbation which she was asked several times. The only concern for her is that ppl will share it so it ends up all over the net but I think she'll do it in a group at least.

Any news on her mfc shows?

She was on Thursday a little bit before 4:00 pm EST. I was still at work, so I had to watch it through my phone and for a mobile program, MFC works real well. I didn't watch it until the end, but she was outside and she got topless. She managed to lick her own nipples and even sucked them a few times. She motorboated herself which was kind of funny. I had the volume off, because again I was at work, so I have no idea what she was talking about with the room. When I had left, she still had her bottoms on, but they might have been because she was outside. She turned down a request for a group show and likely turned down any privates that were offered. Almost certain that she was ignoring any private messages.

I know from previous MFC shows that she has gotten fully naked. But as far as I know, no close up or open pink shots of her pussy yet! I hope she does get to a point where she feels comfortable doing masturbation shows and privates. She could be the one that breaks the internet if she does a masturbation show.