• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So she was on Wednesday night, which I missed. And lunch time (EST) or breakfast (PST) today, which I actually got to see some. Only on for about an hour today, but she did get completely naked. No spread shots of the pussy, but it is clear that she is completely shaven right now. She rejected any requests for group shows and the private option was grayed out. I do not think she took any PMs. She was pretty much topless from start to finish. After she went completely naked, she did eventually put her bottoms back on.

She set a goal of 500 tokens to suck her own nipples. That goal was reached quickly. Totally nude was 3000 tokens. That took a bit longer, but the goal was met in about 15-20 minutes.

She is on fire with getting tips.

The one thing I am concerned about is I want to see more. I want to be able to take her private. But if people keep tipping her this crazy, probably very little incentive for her to show more or do privates. Currently, she is making plenty of tips just being topless and not doing any privates. I would even be happy with a group show. But no reason to if people keep tipping her so well in her public topless shows.

Did anyone see her Wednesday night show from this week?

I have never paid for cam show, not my thing so I don't know how it works. Question. Is a token the equivalent of $1?

I have never paid for cam show, not my thing so I don't know how it works. Question. Is a token the equivalent of $1?

no. You buy tokens in bulk. I think the smallest bulk is 200 tokens for $20 (10 cents a token). As you buy bigger bulk amounts of tokens, the price per token token reduces. 900 tokens is $75 (About 8 cents a token). That's how it works on MyFreeCams (MFC). Each cam site has different ways of charging and doing things. on MFC, if a model like Tessa Fowler does a public show, you don't have to pay a thing. You don't even need a membership. Though the expectation is people will tip. But like a strip club, you can just sit there and not tip at all. It is up to the model what she wants to do in public. And if nobody is tipping, it is likely the model will not do anything. But if the model is popular, there are usually some regulars who tip. (Just like a strip club). The assumption is in private the model will do more since it usually a smaller audience that is actually paying.

Streammate/Cammodels, I believe is 1 token=$1.

Oh, by the way. It has been some time since she has been on MFC. Maybe she has gotten busy or possibly MFC wasn't making her as much money as she thought it would.