• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ugh I'm happy she's doing new stuff but I hope she doesn't start to fully work on mfc. I rather have her HQ sets and videos from her personal website than those shitty low quality vids

Hmmmm! To me she seemed; all the giggly shit aside, she seemed to enjoy the lesbo mingling experience online/live. I would wager she had an experience or two before. Personally I don't see her going any further than an on camera lesbian experience here in there. This includes some pussy licking but hardcore, I don't see it.

Hmmmm! To me she seemed; all the giggly shit aside, she seemed to enjoy the lesbo mingling experience online/live. I would wager she had an experience or two before. Personally I don't see her going any further than an on camera lesbian experience here in there. This includes some pussy licking but hardcore, I don't see it.

If by tounge or cock just to see that hot little things O face will be a great thing.

Seems all quiet on the MFC front so far.
Any chance she might have created another MFC profile?
Just guessing, this is only an opinion, only speculation, nothing rooted in fact, but she may be attempting to keep this on the down low (as much as that is possible on the internet) depending on what her contractual obligations on PinUpFiles (or whoever runs her site) are. The one time appearance in her friend's cam show might have been a combination of little too much drinking and friend doing extreme begging to get her to come on.

More speculation, and pure conjecture. I think here is a definitely a wilder streak running through Tessa. Her sis, Kelly, does explicit solo stuff. And I think Tessa might be open to it, but maybe whoever is advising her on her career, dissuaded her from it. Or maybe she has a boyfriend.

But she is a young girl. I am sure she is eager to explore her sexuality (in spite of most if being splattered all over the internet). She probably wants to sew some wild oats. Too bad PinUpfiles and the people who run her site, hold her back.

So if she makes a MFC appearance, we should try to make it blow up. Encourage her to make more appearances on there.