• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ted Cruz Announces Presidential Bid

Oh you are so wrong. There are several that will vote for this douche nozzle. That fuckface from texas redvidium and blue cuntache for sure off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others who want to see the constitution replaced with the old testament and people put in jail for living in poverty and not making enough money.
The wouls surely vote for him if he turns to be the Republican candidate. But I don't think they would vote for him in the GOP primaries.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The wouls surely vote for him if he turns to be the Republican candidate. But I don't think they would vote for him in the GOP primaries.

BC will. He already said that he has sent a check to Cruz' campaign. I know plenty of backwoods, Bible-thumping, racist (not to imply that BC is necessarily a racist but plenty of Cruz' supporters are for sure), xenophobic, secessionist, reactionary individuals right here in the great state of Texas who will definitely be casting their vote for Cruz. His appeal is based on the fear of a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-racial and multi-denominational America that seems strange and frightfully confusing to those who would support him. He offers the glimmer of a promise to return to the days of yesteryear when America was driven by God, guns and guts and WASPs were the dominant class of individuals that defined this country. Problem is, it's an empty promise. America is ever-evolving at a rapid pace and, just like all epochs of history, those days are over forever.

BC will. He already said that he has sent a check to Cruz' campaign. I know plenty of backwoods, Bible-thumping, racist (not to imply that BC is necessarily a racist but plenty of Cruz' supporters are for sure), xenophobic, secessionist, reactionary individuals right here in the great state of Texas who will definitely be casting their vote for Cruz. His appeal is based on the fear of a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-racial and multi-denominational America that seems strange and frightfully confusing to those who would support him. He offers the glimmer of a promise to return to the days of yesteryear when America was driven by God, guns and guts and WASPs were the dominant class of individuals that defined this country. Problem is, it's an empty promise. America is ever-evolving at a rapid pace and, just like all epochs of history, those days are over forever.

I'm not sure that state of affairs qualifies as "yesteryear". Maybe in some parts of the country, but certainly not in Texas or North Carolina (where I reside).

Since Cruz is a US Senator from Texas, off course he would receive many votes from Texas, just like Bush would receive many votes from Florida 'cause he a former governor of Florida.
The question is, nation-wide would Cruz receive many votes ? I don't think so. He may look tough on immigration but there are some issues that conservatives care about on which he doesn't look very tough, or at least not as tough as some other GOP candidates are. On christianity for example, Cruz is clearly outmatched by Huckabee (amon others) and that could cost him many votes from far-right GOP voters.

Jagger69

I'm not sure that state of affairs qualifies as "yesteryear". Maybe in some parts of the country, but certainly not in Texas or North Carolina (where I reside).

Don't speak for Texas....it's literally changing right before our eyes. The speed at which this metamorphosis is taking place scares the hell out of the establishment (a major factor that led to the meteoric rise of a guy like Ted Cruz in the first place). It's yesteryear for sure....whether or not anyone wants to admit it. A great read on this subject is Lone Star Nation by Richard Parker. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the changing dynamics of Texan (and, by transference, American) demographics and the resulting effect on every facet of our lives.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Don't speak for Texas....it's literally changing right before our eyes. The speed at which this metamorphosis is taking place scares the hell out of the establishment (a major factor that led to the meteoric rise of a guy like Ted Cruz in the first place). It's yesteryear for sure....whether or not anyone wants to admit it. A great read on this subject is Lone Star Nation by Richard Parker. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the changing dynamics of Texan (and, by transference, American) demographics and the resulting effect on every facet of our lives.

You give me hope. I will get that book.

That's good to hear and the cynicism my post displayed might be a product of my high expectations. There has certainly been progress in this area, but I personally won't be happy until I can buy liquor on Sundays and we have at least one viable party that doesn't shamelessly pander to the religious.

Jagger69

That's good to hear and the cynicism my post displayed might be a product of my high expectations. There has certainly been progress in this area, but I personally won't be happy until I can buy liquor on Sundays and we have at least one viable party that doesn't shamelessly pander to the religious.

LOL well don't feel too bad. We still can't buy liquor here until noon on Sunday. That means the only place you can get a drink that morning is in church. :1orglaugh

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, looks like I now have two people I definitely won't vote for, should either of them win their (crooked & corrupt) party's nomination: Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz.

I would throw Mussolini in the mix but,

#1 I hear he's dead

and #2 he did keep the trains running on time.

I'm quite sure that, if a GOP primary candidate would run on the same platform than Hitler, Mussolini or Franco, it would only take to change a few word changes (like "muslims" instead of "jews" for example) to have many republican voters supporting him.

The right makes a lot of noise about immigration and closing the borders but in reality they won't do shit because who hires all of those illegals? Their best friend, big business. There is a documentary made a while ago called "A day in LA without Mexicans" and it was unreal. The fruits and vegetables were piled on the ground, (big farm owns about 90% of the agriculture in the US) the restaurants were empty (fast food employees in California, Arizona, Texas and Nevada are more than 80% Mexican) and a huge % of people working in slaughter houses all over the south west are illegals. The #1 recruiter of illegals is the farming industry and who LOVES farmers more than the republicans? The first subsidies to NOT grow crops are given to farmers by which party?

So there won't be shit done about it because it would cut the head off of a huge portion of their financial support system.

No, you obviously don't.
Incredible.
I see you were busy as a bee while I was on vacation. I guess I could take an hour of my time responding to this garbage but frankly this quote is all that needs to be addressed at this time to show what a complete and utter idiot that you are.
I will combine this with your comment that Bob the "conservative" doesn't catch any shit because he doesn't sling any.
Bob will probably be the first to tell you that he doesn't consider himself a staunch conservative but more of a moderate. The same goes for Mike. That is not a slam on either of them, it is just a fact that they are cut more from the Peter King mold of Republicans and that's fine. So your bullshit about me being the unreasonable conservative resorting to childish comments and antics makes it painfully obvious that you don't have a fucking clue as to nuances of ideology, all the while telling me that I don't know a leftist when I see one. That's rich.

When it comes to critical thought, that is probably another area that you should not be beating your chest about as to date, you aren't exactly the personification of the process. I approach this board with a certain degree of irreverence and humor and really don't care if you approve or not or if xman thinks I am channeling Sammy. If "suck it insert name here" offends,then suck it those that are offended. It is meant as a harmless jab.

I also like Jagger but we have different personalities and ideology and if he wants to be the de facto conscience of freeones I can live with that but it is not going to change how I may react in certain discussions.

I have spent more time responding already than I should have to your lame rant so I will see if there are other pearls and insults that should be addressed but I just returned from Costa Rica last night after an enjoyable time surfing and bar hopping so pardon me if I don't get all worked up over the hard work and time that you spent on me.

Glad to see Mariah back in the politics section again in full force with the clever name calling and such too lol.

So for now I will leave you with Run Teddy run!!

Jagger69

I also like Jagger but we have different personalities and ideology and if he wants to be the de facto conscience of freeones I can live with that but it is not going to change how I may react in certain discussions.

Wow....thanks for bestowing me with that moniker, BC, even though I never laid claim to it. It's nice to be recognized for something! :thumbsup:

As a result, I hereby invite any and all Freeones members to feel free to come to me for guidance or advice on any subject....sort of like a masculine version of "Dear Abby". The request can be public or private and I will gladly offer whatever assistance I can! ;)

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Costa Rica. I have a really good friend who lives in a suburb of San Jose. The central valley of Costa Rica has an ideal climate IMO and you're very close to some of the best fishing and beach-going areas you can find anywhere. A very economical place to live as well as the fact that they love Gringos there makes it a very alluring retirement option from many different aspects. I'll be making a visit down there myself in July or August.

How right you are Jags.

The Ticas do love the gringos I can vouch for that. Before I became a sleazy lawyer I had aspirations of becoming a professional surfer but it was not meant to be. CR is my winter early spring destination for some of the best surfing in the world. I think I have encountered about 2 more reasons to go back during the Memorial day vacation the reasons were named Lili and Milena :D

My trip to Costa Rica was for surfing. If I wanted to just hang out on a nice beach I would have gone San Andres Island Colombia.