• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea vs. coffee

Which do you prefer?

• Tea

Votes: 42 53.8%
  • Coffee

Votes: 36 46.2%

• Total voters
I drink pg tipps tea

A few years ago I was Coldplay's catering runner when they were in town. The lady in charge of catering (a Briton) asked me to go buy a box of tea. The problem is that she didn't specify what kind of tea she wanted (here in the US you don't just order 'tea' because there are many, many varieties of tea). When I tried asking if she wanted Earl Grey, or English Teatime, she just got really pissy and basically told me to fuck off and just get her regular tea. Back to square one. It took me 2 more hours of calling her before someone else (a Brit who had been in the US before) explained it to her.

Then she said she wanted PG Tipps. Never heard of it. I had to look in 4 different stores that carried European products before I could find one that had PG Tipps.

I'll take chamomile, please. :hatsoff:

A few years ago I was Coldplay's catering runner when they were in town. The lady in charge of catering (a Briton) asked me to go buy a box of tea. The problem is that she didn't specify what kind of tea she wanted (here in the US you don't just order 'tea' because there are many, many varieties of tea). When I tried asking if she wanted Earl Grey, or English Teatime, she just got really pissy and basically told me to fuck off and just get her regular tea. Back to square one. It took me 2 more hours of calling her before someone else (a Brit who had been in the US before) explained it to her.

Then she said she wanted PG Tipps. Never heard of it. I had to look in 4 different stores that carried European products before I could find one that had PG Tipps.

I'll take chamomile, please. :hatsoff:

lol:rofl:

I still appreciate those old joints where you just ask for A Coffee and they bring you back a coffee.

To heck with all of this ''tall double latte, dark winter roast, water process Kenyan AA decaf blend. . . with a grate if nutmeg, light on the organic sugar beet sugar, soy creamer only.

10 bucks please !"

tip jar over there thank you very mooch ! :p
It's you,me and Denis Leary.:)

I don't like hot beverages that much, but I do drink iced tea, and iced coffee.

And in that case, tea takes it.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Coffee

Strong, black and first thing in the morning....

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Coffee...very strong and black, in a mug with just about a level, or less teaspoon of sugar. Everyday is Colombian roast, and on the weekends, Italian, or South Pacific. Tea is okay once in a while, but not for my morning motivation...only to warm up in winter, or if I have a cold. I like it strong, with a heaping tea spoon of sugar... and a shot of whiskey if I'm sick.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Earl Grey, hot. The replicator is always working on the Enterprise.
Orange Peco, Orange and Spice, Green tea, Chamomile, Lipton's for a good cup of normal tea, Darjeeling tea all good.

I have even had coal tea. Wasn't too bad.

Tea soothes the soul. Coffee I believe can help with a mild headache. I am more into instant, though, preferably Nescafe.

Earl Grey, hot. The replicator is always working on the Enterprise.
Orange Peco, Orange and Spice, Green tea, Chamomile, Lipton's for a good cup of normal tea, Darjeeling tea all good.

I have even had coal tea. Wasn't too bad.

Tea soothes the soul. Coffee I believe can help with a mild headache. I am more into instant, though, preferably Nescafe.
''Nescafe, Nescafe, the better way to start your day. Isn't it time that you woke up to a rich and smoother tasting cup!''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPDW-_rsIY

There is nothing better to wake up in the morning with a good cup of coffee.

I like tea, but if I had to choose only one, I'd pick coffee every day of the week and twice on Sunday.