• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea vs. coffee

Which do you prefer?

• Tea

Votes: 42 53.8%
  • Coffee

Votes: 36 46.2%

• Total voters

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Coffee, I have place local to me that has the best fresh coffee.
Dunkin donuts go f yourself.

i really like starbuck's big coffee choice :D and also tea is fine with milk and sugar like the british does :D
yummy :D
btw why isnt cappuchino in this voting?
i voted for coffe :D

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Started drinking tea last year ... I'm hooked! :)

jasonk282

Banned
Tea is good for old ladies and chinesse food. Orther than that give me a strong cup of joe and i am good to go. Also IF i drink tea its ICED with lemon or that wonderful Southern Sweet Tea

I find that my tastes in tea a more varied: Lapsang, Darjeeling, Oolong, Gunpowder, Assam, BOP. Rooibos is great too, though not actually tea. When it comes to coffee, I prefer a dark roast with cardamom, or an espresso.

But I cannot come down on either side.

I need a cup of good dark roast in the morning to get me going. After that, it's green tea mid day and chamomile before bed. I could live easier without tea than without coffee.

I'm more into Yerba Mate than anything else, but I do drink some green Tea from time to time... Ok, well daily really. I hate coffee.

Coffee!

I live in the South...so iced tea for me. Any time, any meal.

Coffee has its advantages, but tea wins in the war of the antioxidants. While green tea is most commonly associated with antioxidants, white tea actually contains more. Coffee also contains antioxidants, but in a much lower concentration than white tea.