• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

The Taliban urged Afghans Thursday to target foreign military bases and kill Westerners in retaliation for burnings of copies of the Quran at NATO's main base in the country as a third day of violent protests began.

Thousands of demonstrators gathered across the country, some chanting "Death to America!", Reuters witnesses and officials said. In eastern Kabul, hundreds of youths threw rocks at police, who fired shots into the air to try disperse the crowds.

"Our brave people must target the military bases of invader forces, their military convoys and their invader bases," read an emailed Taliban statement released by the insurgency's spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid. "They have to kill them (Westerners), beat them and capture them to give them a lesson to never dare desecrate the holy Quran again."

Article

So, we must stop a Pastor from burning Korans, but we can do it? :facepalm:

No one said anything and Christians were not rioting when the military burned Bibles as "contraband" last year.

Pastor Terry Jones needs to get the fire started. :D

2 Americans are already dead because of this and who knows how many more will be killed, people need to understand that the Taliban will seize on the slightest thing we do wrong and use it in propaganda to encourage more attacks on westerners. They shouldn't be burning any copies of the Koran anyway but if you're going to do it don't leave remnants of it lying around for Afghans to find, it's simple common sense!

Protests started when Afghan laborers found charred copies at the Bagram Airbase, about an hour's drive north of Kabul, and the uproar continued today as forces failed to contain the fury of thousands of Afghans chanting anti-American slogans.

In Parwan province, home to the sprawling Bagram airbase where the Koran burning incident occurred, two people were shot dead by Afghan police and 13 wounded while attacking offices, provincial spokesman Roshan Khalid said.

Two U.S. troops are shot dead by Afghan 'ally' as Obama expresses his 'deep regret' to Afghan President for Koran burning by American soldiers

* Two U.S. troops killed by Afghan soldier after Taliban calls to arms
* Violence expected to flare across the country after Friday prayers
* Racist 'black dog Obama' effigy burned in the streets amid anti U.S. protests
* Obama sends letter to Afghanistan apologising for Koran burning
* Eleven people dead and dozens more injured as thousands vent fury
* Troops torched copies of the Koran scrawled with 'extremist' messages in a 'burn pit'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Black-Dog-Obama-set-alight.html#ixzz1nF0mf71x

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It.... is.... just.... a.... fucking.... book.... you.... fucking.... ass.... holes.... Muslims are such drama queens.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Also, there's no such thing as an "extremist" Christian. :facepalm:

Oh no, of course not. David Koresh was as mainstream as they come. So was Jim Jones. So was the Tribunal of the Spanish Inquisition. So is the KKK. So is the IRA. So is.... :rolleyes:

I really wish that Muslims would quit taking things so literally. They are so easily offended! This was not an intentional act and the president has apologized for it. Unfortunately, there is very little fuzzy gray in the Muslim world. Everything is pitch black or bright white. It's one of the reasons there is so much conflict in the Middle East....there is very little compromise that ever takes place. I grow weary of it quite honestly. Just another reason that religion in general is bad for the continued development of civilization....and Islam is right at the top of the list.

We're sorry, OK? It was a mistake. Please forgive us. Puhleeeez forgive us!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ!!! Get a grip, Muslims!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Article

So, we must stop a Pastor from burning Korans, but we can do it? :facepalm:

No one said anything and Christians were not rioting when the military burned Bibles as "contraband" last year.

Pastor Terry Jones needs to get the fire started. :D
Quiet, you.

I laugh when I hear the military commanders and politicians say that things like burning the Koran will put our troops in danger. We're occupying their country, they already hate us and want to kill us. Are the troops not already in danger with them being in a warzone and all?

Oh no, of course not. David Koresh was as mainstream as they come. So was Jim Jones. So was the Tribunal of the Spanish Inquisition. So is the KKK. So is the IRA. So is.... :rolleyes:

I really wish that Muslims would quit taking things so literally. They are so easily offended! This was not an intentional act and the president has apologized for it. Unfortunately, there is very little fuzzy gray in the Muslim world. Everything is pitch black or bright white. It's one of the reasons there is so much conflict in the Middle East....there is very little compromise that ever takes place. I grow weary of it quite honestly. Just another reason that religion in general is bad for the continued development of civilization....and Islam is right at the top of the list.

We're sorry, OK? It was a mistake. Please forgive us. Puhleeeez forgive us!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ!!! Get a grip, Muslims!
I think we need to be careful before sticking all muslims into one group, the many muslims I know in the UK (who regularly go to Mosque and read the Quran) are not bothered about these incidents and laugh them off. They don't actually consider these protesters to be true muslims as they say anyone who has read the Quran properly and understood it would not resort to violence, the problem in Afghanistan is the people are backwards and uneducated, this is played upon by the Taliban who either brainwash them into thinking they should fight, pay them to fight or simply threaten their families in they don't fight, you'll find many of these protesters don't even know how to read so they can't possibly interpret the meaning of the Quran. It's always easy to coerce the poor and uneducated into extremism and you see similar parallels in western right wing organisations.

I laugh when I hear the military commanders and politicians say that things like burning the Koran will put our troops in danger. We're occupying their country, they already hate us and want to kill us. Are the troops not already in danger with them being in a warzone and all?
They is a gross generalisation as there are many different groups in Afghanistan. You're supposed to be fighting the 'terrorists' and not the Afghan people, one of the major objectives the west is trying to achieve is to convince the normal Afghans that the Taliban are bad for them and that we will bring peace and stability to the country and they should support us and not the Taliban, incidents like these will allow the Taliban to show us as being anti-muslim and that as muslims the Afghan people should support them (The Taliban) against us foreign devils who desecrate their religious books. We need less people to turn to terror, not more and incidents like these won't help.

fanatics are fanatics no matter what they read, write or say. Dangerous and demented and there is no room in this world for them. Christian, Muslim, Hebrew, or Buddhist. Stand alone people shake the oppression of religion. Be your own person, make your own choices and quit letting blindness rule your day. Following the teachings of someone who lived thousands of years ago has no place in reality. Stop killing each other over half truths and outright fables. Time to grow up.......

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Koresh was not a Christian he was another sect altogether. Also, he did not call himself, Jesus Christ, the audio was cut and distorted. Their guns were all checked by the local sheriff. He did not do anything to any children. He did not commit adultery on his wife. They did not kill the children. The bullets went to guns they did not own. The federal government murdered everyone there. And on and on. hat happened in Waco was murder and unconstitutional. Stop believing lies.

The Klan was not formed by Christians.

The Inquisition nor the IRA were Christian.

:facepalm:

Quiet, you.

:D I hope he does burn them.

I laugh too. The military occupation of their country is what put them in harms way.

Hondarobot

Banned
Wow. I didn't realize until reading this thread that Will E. Worm was actually crazy. I just thought he was a little weird.

:surprise:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
If you burned the bible, I'm sure extremist christians would react badly aswell

Many Muslim religion based countries burn our flag and the "bible" all the time, you don't see us running into groups of them with suicide vests, killing non-combatants.
I still think they're pussies and bitchy cry babies that go to extremes, when the Koran doesn't even condone violence, what do they do...

Hondarobot

Banned
Let's keep in mind that we (The US) are an occupying force in a country, and most of the people in that region consider that book to be pretty great.

Why burn it? Who thinks that would be a good idea? How is that helpful?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Koresh was not a Christian he was another sect altogether. Also, he did not call himself, Jesus Christ, the audio was cut and distorted. Their guns were all checked by the local sheriff. He did not do anything to any children. He did not commit adultery on his wife. They did not kill the children. The bullets went to guns they did not own. The federal government murdered everyone there. And on and on. hat happened in Waco was murder and unconstitutional. Stop believing lies.

The Klan was not formed by Christians.

The Inquisition nor the IRA were Christian.

:1orglaugh Yeah and the grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue. Evidently, your historical ignorance knows no bounds, Will. Laughable really. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I think we need to be careful before sticking all muslims into one group, the many muslims I know in the UK (who regularly go to Mosque and read the Quran) are not bothered about these incidents and laugh them off. They don't actually consider these protesters to be true muslims as they say anyone who has read the Quran properly and understood it would not resort to violence, the problem in Afghanistan is the people are backwards and uneducated, this is played upon by the Taliban who either brainwash them into thinking they should fight, pay them to fight or simply threaten their families in they don't fight, you'll find many of these protesters don't even know how to read so they can't possibly interpret the meaning of the Quran. It's always easy to coerce the poor and uneducated into extremism and you see similar parallels in western right wing organisations.

They is a gross generalisation as there are many different groups in Afghanistan. You're supposed to be fighting the 'terrorists' and not the Afghan people, one of the major objectives the west is trying to achieve is to convince the normal Afghans that the Taliban are bad for them and that we will bring peace and stability to the country and they should support us and not the Taliban, incidents like these will allow the Taliban to show us as being anti-muslim and that as muslims the Afghan people should support them (The Taliban) against us foreign devils who desecrate their religious books. We need less people to turn to terror, not more and incidents like these won't help.

Point well taken. I should have qualified my statement by referring to the particular group of Muslims who were expressing the outrage and vowing vengeance. There are plenty of Muslims who do not behave in this manner and they should be excluded from my condemnation. Unfortunately, they are all too often a passive and silent majority who seem unable to affect any moderation to the extreme position taken by the more radical Muslims, many of whom are in positions of power to the point where they can foment the violence that is so widespread across the region.