• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swastika = Well Being

Do you believe the normal swastika is all that is good?

• YES

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • NO

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
It has only been less than a half hour. Ulysses just hasn't been caught yet...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Am I the only one who finds it weird that there is a swastika for Jewish people?

Am I the only one who finds it weird that there is a swastika for Jewish people?

No. But it is pretty fucking weird that the main contemporary symbol of Christianity is the device used to torture and kill its messiah.

That's be like hanging a Carcano rifle above the Eternal Flame.

The normal swastika is different than the tilted swastika. I don't think you guys understand.

Normal swastika = ancient one
Tilted swastika = german one

Normal swastika = well being.

I think people understand, but don't give a fuck. Nobody is going around covering up historical swastikas. However, adorning one for non-Nazi purposes, at this point, is either provocative or a desperate grasp for attention. At least in the Western world.

To adopt a symbol for any reason is kind of pathetic in the first place. It's 2010, we should really have move passed relying on symbols to express belief by this point. Symbols, by nature, are tools of uniformity and even indoctrination. There's no proper need for them other than inviting criticism or hoping for a general acceptance from those who share the views and values associated with said symbol.

And I guess there's also superstition, but the foolishness of that speaks for itself.

Have you any other shapes or patterns you'd like to defend?

Kind of. Never really read much of the comics but a few. I enjoyed the films. I've noticed cartoon films coming out.

I have been out of comics now for a a few years so I am lost at what's all going on or if Mignola is still around doing comics...

Mignola still writes...and he did these awesome DC cover....er, covers. But rarely draws these days. Can't say I blame him when there's great artists willing to mirror his style near flawlessly.

There's been two animate Hellboy movies, but the style kind of borders on that last TMNT revamp. A bit too hip. But man, The Amazing Screw On Head is straight out of Mignola's vision/comic. There's no fucking around there.

The Nazi Party and German war machine was much more than one man. And Hitler and the Nazi Party didn't use the symbol because peace "pissed him off". It was because of their adoption and mythologized perversion of the "Aryan race".

Go look up Krohn and Guido von List and the lengths Himmler and the SS went to investigate the occult and attempt to validate their new age bullshit.

One of the folks that Hitler read about was Aleister Crowley. And some Madame lady, I forget her name, however this is where the Aryan race concept planted itself in Hitler's mind.

Hitler and the Nazis were a lot like a all girl sleepover trying magic with each other, but instead of "Light as a feather, stiff as a board" it was "White race, kill all Jews" concept.

The Svastika, or Swastika is it's commonly known in English, is a bent cross, a symbol used all around the world to represent the four elements, cardinal directions, seasons, etc. It was used in India to represent yang, male, the sun, and reproduction and the right, the direction that it faced. It's left-pointed counterpart, the Sauvastika represented yin, female, the moon, and fertility.

The Svastika was not used by the Nazi party prior to it's takeover by Hitler. It was the symbol of the Thule Society, a group that Hilter was not a member of. The Thule Society traced the German "race" back to the Aryans, an Indian ethnic group, which was why they used the Svastika as their symbol. They were primarily concerned with uncovering pre-Roman German history. It was one of their members, Rudolph Hess, that introduced these ideas to Hitler and helped shape his racial ideology. Although the Thule society itself was not racist or anti-semitic and one of it's prominent members spoke out against them.

Heavily influenced by Nietzsche, Hitler saw himself living in the age of the Sauvastika, an age characterized by the philosophy of the Enlightenment. Hitler chose the Svastika as his revolutionary symbol to usher in, as Nietzsche proclaimed "a manly, war-like age" that promoted materialist objectivity and science and dispelled superstition (unlike the occult Thules and H. Himmler).

Even though Hitler was a racist, even his use of the Swastika was not itself a symbol of racism. It has honorable roots in history and is a powerful symbol that many people are trying to reclaim and shed it's bad image.

Also Whimsy I think you are thinking of Madame Blavatsky, whose ideas about lost civilizations and cultures influenced Hess and the Thules in creating their German mythology.

As for the Spear Of Destiny, Hitler did have it, although there is some indications that there were multiple copes by then, if indeed the real one even ever existed. The Spear was captured by the Americans, which some mystics believe transferred it's power to them, while other conspiracy theorists think that it too was a fake that was deliberately created by Hitler to keep the true Spear from falling into Allied hands, which he hid and it still remains so.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt