• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprise yourself, visit Scotland

Shameless promotion of a great country

I have always thought that everyone should visit Scotland for a week or so in the summer

Whether it be the busy and exciting streets of Glasgow or the beautiful mountains and scenery of the north, or even the coloured buildings of Tobermory which is a great thing to see. Scotland is a great place to visit and I would reccomend anyone to go.
http://www.visitscotland.com/
http://surprise.visitscotland.com/advert.aspx

These adverts gives me shivers since I am so proud to come from this amazing country

Even this advert from a few years ago, I think really sums up why i am so proud to be Scottish, i think we are one of the most passionate countries in the world about our country, and the tartan army are testament to that

I would strongly suggest to everyone to visit Scotland for a week or two. "you'll feel phenomenal"

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Your threads suck. You post increasing whore.

For some reason I still kinda like you. :dunno:

And if I had ze money I would visit Scotland for sure. :)

Visit Glasgow? I'm going to have to say no.

I might visit Scotland if Tunsty invited some of us over there though.

Visit Glasgow? I'm going to have to say no.

I might visit Scotland if Tunsty invited some of us over there though.

Glasgow isn't actually that bad, at least not as bad as it is made out to be

There are some amazing buildings there and great things to see, if that is what you like
Definitely a place to visit at some point in your life.
There are many things to see and do in Glasgow

It is not as beautiful as the highlands, but it is still an excellent place to see

Mayhem

Banned
I'd give my left nut to visit Scotland....but I might need it when I get there.

Not too interested in the cities. I would want to get out into nature, the Highlands and such. Speyside definitely. All my favorite Scotch's seem to be from Speyside.

Now you've got me bummed that I've never been. Whaddya say? Do you know anyone with a poker room that needs a manager? :bowdown:

I'd give my left nut to visit Scotland....but I might need it when I get there.

Not too interested in the cities. I would want to get out into nature, the Highlands and such. Speyside definitely. All my favorite Scotch's seem to be from Speyside.

Now you've got me bummed that I've never been. Whaddya say? Do you know anyone with a poker room that needs a manager? :bowdown:

Did you look at the videos i posted above?

That is only like 2 or 3 hours drive for me, you gutted?
I don't know if you say Gutted elsewhere. It means upset, but not as strong as upset

A common phrase would be, "You guteeed?"

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
So true. The people with Ginger hair here are made fun of immensely, lucky it is only about 2% of the population

But they are omni-present: lived there, visited every year for decades, have family there .. all of it - RUINED - by gingers and checkered dresses. the irony, of course, is they tend to be Yanks and Canadians 'reclaiming' their heritage: faux Scots from the McNotReallyScottish clan ..

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Do the scottish do any types of cider? If so, I'm there.