• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suppertime! Suppertime! Hey Fellas, What'd You Have For Supper Tonight?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
A sandwich of 4 Chicken Nuggets, 1 slice of Oscar Meyer Jalapeño Turkey Baloney, 1 slice of cheese, Mayo and some Grape Crush soda.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Dino, do you go out for dinner and breakfast every single day?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
A sandwich of 4 Chicken Nuggets, 1 slice of Oscar Meyer Jalapeño Turkey Baloney, 1 slice of cheese, Mayo and some Grape Crush soda.

Nu uh. I really need to see this..

PICS PLEASE!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:rofl2: Which part was veracity-challenged? Which item put it over the edge into bullshit territory? :rofl: Was it the 1 slice of cheese or the Grape Crush soda?

It's really not Culinary Science. It doesn't require a Culinary College Major to assemble this masterpiece. Keep in mind ... I said NUGGETS --- 4 Chicken Nuggets, NOT 4 Chicken Patties.

I unfortunately cannot provide a pic at this time since the sandwich is of course long gone. It was originally going to be just the simple Jalapeño Turkey Baloney sandwich. But, then I scoped out that there happened to still be 4 Chicken Nuggets in the Toaster Oven left over from lunch. So I figured, instead of putting those away, what the hell ... just slap them onto the sandwich as well. So I gave the 4 Chicken Nuggets a quick nuking of 20 or so seconds and then just arranged them side by side on top of the Turkey Baloney & Cheese. This is on traditional square bread, not on Sub Sandwich type of bread. The 4 Chicken Nuggets together really only have the Chicken mass of 1 Chicken Patty. So it's not like I had 4 Chicken Patties stacked on top of each other if that's what was freaking you out. :1orglaugh

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
3 Flautas ................ Well, also known as Taquitos, I guess.
And some Wild Cherry Pepsi.
And a little bit later some Clover Club Sour Cream Potato Chips.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
It must be Thanksgiving at my place. We got a turkey dinner cooking up.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Some Chef Boyardee Ravioli with Sriracha Powder and Garlic Powder sprinkled on it.
And some Coke.

Later I'll get some Tostitos Fajita Scoops Chips with Sour Cream.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Tonight, instead of passing right by going northbound on Sepulveda trying to make the light at Santa Monica Bl, I stopped by Zankou Chicken which is an Armenian/Mediterranean place. They serve rotisserie chicken, which I think I'm getting some of next time, but I had a Steak & Chicken Kebab combo with salad, rice, hummus, and pita bread. Good Middle Eastern-type food. Give it a try.

http://zankouchicken.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zankou_Chicken
4/5 on Yelp

o.jpg

WLosAngeles.jpg

tumblr_ku96nigoHc1qz9p3mo1_r1_1280.png

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Hey Antonella, what's on the salmon. It looks noms. Is there miso or something on it? Don't tell me its one of those mayo crusts. Sooooo good but so naughty.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
it is a Mayo base sauce, OMG i know is naughty but it tasted so friggin good. I inhaled that meal hehehe. I have a big appetite..

Oh I know those crusts! Soooooooo good. Sooooo naughty! Did it even have some cheese? Japanese mayo is really good.