• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suppertime! Suppertime! Hey Fellas, What'd You Have For Supper Tonight?

I had a Smithfield Maple Flavored ham steak with my leftover Uncle Ben's Rice Pilaf from the other day. Washed it down with a Sam Adams' Boston Lager.

At lunch-time, I was already thinking of doing "breakfast for dinner." Then I got some ice cubes out of the freezer for some ice water .. and I saw my two NY Strip Steaks. Hmmmm - I had already checked weather for the day: clear and low 80s. Ah - grillin' weather!! Fuck breakfast.

Took one out to defrost. Prepped the charcoal grill. Seasoned it with steak seasoning and black pepper, one per side. Had some Green Giant steamed broccoli left over from the other night. Threw a Texas Toast 5-Cheese slice in the toaster oven. Cracked open a 2019 Rodney Strong Sonoma Cabernet Savignon.. Oh, yeah.

BTW; I worked on Saturday.. Big project for work. Hoped to get it done by Friday, but no dice. So - rewarded myself for spending the day working!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ya know, all you had to do was crack a couple of eggs, and pop a couple of slices of bread in the toaster, and that steak, would have been breakfast. As I've said, it's been awhile since I've had a steak, BUT, I did have a really good breakfast a few months ago, with 2 nice pork chops for my breakfast meat. I do love me a couple of nice pork chops, with some home fries a couple scrambled.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Last night it was Pizza. Pizza Pie. Pizza Pie from Papa John's. NY XL Pizza Pie from Papa John's. NY XL Pizza Pie from Papa John's w/Pepperoni. That's it. No upsell was tolerated.

vor6Ng.gif

Screen_Shot_2018_07_11_at_5.58.15_PM.png

PAPA JOHN PREFERS TWO TOPPINGS WITH EXTRA CHEESE

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Kevin Nash hating on swine reminds me of Jules and Vinny in Pulp Fiction. lmao Where the fuck is Kevin Nash staying these days? Talking about Leeetle Caesers makes him sound like he's in Texas, but if was in Texas he would know burrrrr-eee-toes, tacos, whatever come stuffed with Swine, pollo, and carne. Fucker. One of my biggest arguments FOR pineapple on pizza is because authentico tah-coes al pass-store, a Mexican delicacy are marinated pork, spit-roasted with piña. Orale! Arriba la Raza!

Mr. Daystar

Full one-pound porterhouse steak, on the grill. With some broccoli in cheese sauce for a side, and washed it down with Simi Cabernet Savignon. Had four Chips Ahoy crunchy cookies with candy pieces for dessert.

Chicken with garlic, curry, honey, and red pepper, over rice with pepper sauce, and mixed vegetables, preceded by a bowl of rinsed and cut radishes.

Mr. Daystar

I had the worst wings of my life last night, from a place called "The Winking Lizard". They were tough, bland, and had little to no sauce coverage on them, and the chicken was stringy. They must have come from 20 year old chickens. Never again,

I had the worst wings of my life last night, from a place called "The Winking Lizard". They were tough, bland, and had little to no sauce coverage on them, and the chicken was stringy. They must have come from 20 year old chickens. Never again,
I look forward to your yelp review. Sometimes the best ones are creative, funny negative reviews.

Mr. Daystar

I look forward to your yelp review. Sometimes the best ones are creative, funny negative reviews.
I don't do that. If I'm dining at a restaurant, I'll still tip 20% for ineptitude and sub par food. If it's good, to I'm damn happy, I bump that, and if it's just amazing, I will make sure not only a tip reflects my happiness, but I will make sure whomever is in charge know I am very happy with everything, but I don't bad mouth food places. Bar food on a Sat. night could be bad for many reasons, people have off nights and asshole bosses, etc., etc. I would have to get physically ill from the food to let it be known on the internet, or to make an issue of it. If my take out order is short, or wrong, I will call and try to get something out of it, but I won't act indignant, or intitled. Besides, you never know when your going to be fucked up, and need something to scarf down in a drunken stupor, and I don't need some vindictive fuck remembering my bad review of him/her, and their kitchen.

Mr. Daystar

Was in the mood for beef .. tacos! Cut up some iceberg lettuce into small pieces; same with a tomato - both new / fresh. Grabbed a prepackaged slice of American cheese, and the taco sauce that came with my Old El Paso Stand-Up Doritoes shells. Washed it down with a Dos Equis Lager; yum!