• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super Bowl Plans

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Hey boys and girls!

So what are everyone's plans for the Super Bowl? Who are you rooting for? Excited to see Madonna perform? Have any food/drink ideas you wanna share with everyone?
Talk about it here! :)

...and post pics. of sexy girls in football jerseys! ;)

[size=-3]GO BROWNS! lol[/size]

Attachments

• browns.jpg
    browns.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 121

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I will watch the game with some friends, I have to make my usual loaded Nachos with everything on it. oh and I'm rooting for the Giants! :) Nothing special though

Packers-girl-photo-by-Playboy.jpg

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
I'm rooting for the Giants too. My friend's are having a party, but they have a tv that's as big as my laptop monitor and live in an apartment where they get in trouble for being loud lol. Needless to say I'll be watching the game at my boyfriend's sisters' house with his family.

I'm setting up AV gear in a trade show booth for some ophthalmologists' convention. :( I won't be able to watch the exact moment when Jason Pierre-Paul, Osi Umenyora, and Justin Tuck rip Tom Brady's head off his shoulders. :crying:

The Super Bowl is generally a pretty lopsided, shitty game, but this one has "Promise" written on it. Couldn't possibly root for either one of these teams as my loyalty is to everything MN.

I'm setting up AV gear in a trade show booth for some ophthalmologists' convention. :( I won't be able to watch the exact moment when Jason Pierre-Paul, Osi Umenyora, and Justin Tuck rip Tom Brady's head off his shoulders. :crying:

He'd still complete the pass and get up looking way better than any of us.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I will be smoking a super bowl of some super marajuana while watching the Super Bowl, wondering if the field they play on is a cross between California Sensimela and Kentucky Bluegrass, you can play four quarters of football on it. And then afterwards smoke it and get stoned to the bejesus belt.

I can't share my plans, as they are illegal in seven states. I'll only say that they involve midgets, grease, and a wheel of cheese.

I'm making deviled eggs.

I can't share my plans, as they are illegal in seven states. I'll only say that they involve midgets, grease, and a wheel of cheese.

I'm making deviled eggs.

Throw in 2 Twinkies and a rubber chicken into the mix, and I'll gladly join you.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
we were checking out the swingers parties.

not being a football fan, these seem a lot more fun. ;)

I'll probably watch, in hopes that New York will win (which will not happen) cuz I have hated the Patriots with a passion since January 19th, 2002. I'll probably DVR it so I can save an extra 1 1/2 hours of my life not watching commercials and halftime. But I'll be looking more forward to another game Sunday, the East Midlands derby between Nottingham Forest and Derby County.