• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Super Bowl Plans

I'll probably watch, in hopes that New York will win (which will not happen) cuz I have hated the Patriots with a passion since January 19th, 2002. I'll probably DVR it so I can save an extra 1 1/2 hours of my life not watching commercials and halftime. But I'll be looking more forward to another game Sunday, the East Midlands derby between Nottingham Forest and Derby County.

It used to be that the commercials and halftime were the best part. Now we've got stupid insurance companies with screaming pigs and Madonna.

le sigh.

Neighbor is having a party...The wife, kids, and me are heading over there.

Must suck for the folks on the west coast. Game starts late for a Sunday if you want to have a few cocktails.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I haven´t watched a single american football game in my life, and i have no plans to watch this one either.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Every year my Dad has about 20-25 people over for a Texas Hold 'Em tournament in his basement before the festivities start. When people start to get eliminated, somebody volunteers to be the dealer in Blackjack and then we start playing that too. After the games are over, we eat way too much food, drink a few beers, and watch the game. Good times.

By the way, The Indy fan experience broke the overall attendance record yesterday with one day to spare. I've been down there twice, and it as a fucking blast. From everything I've heard from various media people, it seems that the Super Bowl will be returning here very soon. Mike Greenberg suggested that we just have it here every year. That's fucking awesome. Indy may not be the largest market, but we are definitely one of the most hospitable and certainly one of the most sports savvy communities in the country. And it's not like traffic or logistics are going to be a problem on Sunday -Indy funnels 400,000 people out of the city every Memorial Day and manages the Final Four every four years or so. I hope the game is exciting and that it lives up to the hype. A close game would be the perfect way to close out a spectacular week.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
If I had a choice between a night watching the Superbowl and an early night with Holly.I know what I would
rather do,as I have work to go to on Monday ;)

Watching for the commercials only. The game itself means nothing.