• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So disappointing. Cancelled my trial, not worth renewing. The couple videos she has up now are underwhelming, and I am going to extrapolate from there and guess that Dark Side of the Sun has not been worth the wait.

Oh well.

I think it is fairly obvious that she was holding back the movie until she could get the site up and running. Probably figuring she would shake down her fans who are rabidly thirsty for any new material, for a month's membership fee.

Her cut on the DVDs is probably way less than what she makes on the site.

If everyone saw the movie first with her having lame dull sex with Mr. tatt man, it could stand to spoil the excitement of seeing it on the site.

My opinion.

We have been waiting for so long to see her taking a dick. And now she´s taken.
She´s given bj and take load and that´s ok. She´s not acting like Tera or Carmela Bing, but for the beginning it´s good. The next step would be anal or taking a nother gay (or two). That would be great.

She must be "easy" in real life. It didn't take her long to find another "special" guy to fuck onscreen after she broke up with her other "special" guy, Matt.

I totally agree, especially her thighs and ass are looking incredible these days. I still hate her tits, now that she's gained some roundness she should get rid of those pieces of silicone.

I seem to be the only one who likes her new tits lol. Then again it's always been a fantasy of mine to her see getting tit fucked. She couldn't really do that with her naturals.

Is it me or does her boyfriend kind of look a little creepy? I'm not talking about the tattoo's either. He looks like a grease ball.