• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Every scene with the same guy gets old fast, I don't know about anyone else but I don't want to pay to see a girl have sex with her boyfriend, nothing exciting about that.

It wouldn't be bad if all these girls didn't like losers.

What the fuck is she having sex with?

Money huh???

Ive got one scene with her from her site thats new to me, Sooo it looks like our girl is finally getting serious. Shame to find out not more content is updated yet, cause the site and the new trailers look damn good. Give her BF or her Fuck buddy a break at least he has her taking HQ fuck vids

so, are all you wannabe boyfriends who are always talking about how 'classy' Sunny is happy with her new stuff??!

Some flabby tattooed should-be roadie sticking his cock in her?

Hmmm yeah very classy Sunny

Ive got one scene with her from her site thats new to me, Sooo it looks like our girl is finally getting serious. Shame to find out not more content is updated yet, cause the site and the new trailers look damn good. Give her BF or her Fuck buddy a break at least he has her taking HQ fuck vids

So she is advertising all these scenes, but you can only get access to one of them because the others haven't been "updated" yet"?

That faint flushing sound in the distance might be her hardcore career. You just can't play games like this with loyal fans. I would say it is very disturbing.

booboobeast1 Re: Sunny Leone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so, are all you wannabe boyfriends who are always talking about how 'classy' Sunny is happy with her new stuff??!

lol

The difference is that's her true significant other. Some people might want her to see her with various people, but overall it doesn't bother me that much. It might be strange for some people on here but people get together in real life relationships for other reasons than pure looks. When that's actually the case I can cut them a little slack where I wouldn't others because it's not like they are just having sex with any male talent out there for money. I would rather she was doing what she is doing than performing with the 95% of the other men in the bussiness that are loosers.