• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Suicide

Have you ever considered or attempted suicide?

• Yes, I have considered it

Votes: 63 37.7%
  • Yes, I have attempted it

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters
never!!!!!!life is precious

Considered it? Yes.
Attempted it? Never.

I'm probably heading for the Lake of Fire as it is, without booking a place like that. Just my :2 cents:

Besides, as long as I'm still breathing, there's always the chance to make a significant change for the better.

i allready make my point about this subject!,whatever i wnat to say that is strange to talk about suicide on freeones,where you can see some beauty of this world,is more out there,is more you gotta' see,hear,touch,taste............
exemple:how can i suicide when i know i lose next pictorial of aria giovanni or jenna j.?
are you realy crazy????
(this is for make you laughing,again,i allready make my point about this)

I agree, Niky 6. I also tend to think of all the people I'll leave behind. My friends will miss me and my enemies will have won.

I don't believe in God neither in live after death, so the death idea terrifies me as I see it as THE END. Suicide is not the solution

MrCrawler said:
I don't believe in God neither in live after death, so the death idea terrifies me as I see it as THE END. Suicide is not the solution

Nor is it for those who believe in God, because suicide is an unforgivable sin, a one way ticket to hell, as it were.

This is a very interesting subject and the replies in here are even more surprising. Yes, I've also considered it, but not with my full heart and that is why I didn't try - thank God!
I'm with superfly2 on this one: time heals and you get a different view to your problems after a while.
But don't waste this time. There's no problem that can not be solved! Talk about your problems to someone. To a true friend of yours or to professional help. Seeing your problems from a different point of view is so much helpful!

:hatsoff: Jackson

No fucking way.
There is no second chance so I have to do my things now.
I refuse to fall down.
:):sunny: :sing: :wave2: :rofl: :love-smi: :moon::spin: :thumbsup:

Nope, can't really see how people can get that far down on themselves. Although I have had a few friends who contemplated it but we pulled together as a group and helped them through it.

Have considered it (I'm ashamed to say), and have had two friends actually commit the deed. :(

Horrible topic, but I appreciate the thread (if you all know what I mean) .

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yes, I have attempted it. My time away from the board was filled with thoughts and attempts; I have the scars to prove it. I had at least three serious attempts; I tried carbon monixide poisoning, overdosing, and slitting my throat. I was found after slitting my throat and I was taken to the psych ward at the hospital for two months. Fortuantely or unfortunately, my friend had the sense to take all the firearms that I own before I became serious about suicide. As of now, I still believe that I am going to do it; it is only a matter of when, really.

P.S. I apologize for being serious in what possibly has been a funny thread.

Contemplated? Yes, long ago before I found my inner strength in a really dark time. Attempted it? No.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I've never attempted it but I've always thought that if I were to
do it.Then how would I go about doing it but I don't think i could
no matter how bad things were.