• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

This game is ok. But that dam cam is never in the right place. I spend more time getting killed because of that dam cam moving around off the action

the black lightsaber sounds pretty cool where is it?.... i am using the compressed yellow crystal currently but i will probably change it everytime i get a new one. the one i have now it like pulsates yellow

Everytime I got a new lightsaber I changed it so that I could see how I liked them. As far as the black lightsaber:

On the last level (the Death Star) before you fight the Emperor or Darth Vader you have to activate the blue floor beams to reach them. Facing the big green jewel in the middle of the room use the Right Floor Beam and go all the way to the top. You should see the Black Lightsaber Holocron in front of you. Just use the double jump dash move to reach it.

I guess I didn't really like how they changed what a lot of what people thought when it came to the beginning of the rebellion, and the fact Starkiller is pretty much never mentioned again once Episode IV gets going.

Didn't Bail Organa tell Starkiller something along the lines of, "and now thanks to you, we have the Force on our side"? I seem to recall something like that from the cutscenes of the game (I rented it, so I can't go back and check, but I'll probably look it up on Youtube). In a way, it makes sense now why the Rebellion would always say, "May the Force be with you." to each other. The probably inspired each other like that by remembering Starkiller's sacrifice.

Didn't Bail Organa tell Starkiller something along the lines of, "and now thanks to you, we have the Force on our side"? I seem to recall something like that from the cutscenes of the game (I rented it, so I can't go back and check, but I'll probably look it up on Youtube). In a way, it makes sense now why the Rebellion would always say, "May the Force be with you." to each other. The probably inspired each other like that by remembering Starkiller's sacrifice.

You know what, Bail Organa does say that and I never thought of that. "May the Force be with you" is something that only Jedi's would say but your explanation is a very good explanation on why everybody who's not a Jedi seems to say it now.

I got the game for my lowly PS2 system, but it's stil pretty good.

I think I expected more though.

The story, IMHO, is quite exellent, but I went through one complete round of the game in 12 hours. 12 hours??? Admittedly I suck at video games, but 12 hours???

I think the Lego Star Wars games took me 3-4 times that length of time. And, to be honest, I found those a bit more fun to play.

Usually I end up playing games along the like of the Final Fantasy series, and I think I just expected something a bit more "epic" like those; especially from what was being billed as the "ground-breaking" new game. I mean, to thuroughly play a good Final Fantasy game it can take in excess of 100 hours.

All in all, a fun game, a nice part of the Star Wars canon, but it still left me wanting.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I think the Lego Star Wars games took me 3-4 times that length of time. And, to be honest, I found those a bit more fun to play.

Usually I end up playing games along the like of the Final Fantasy series, and I think I just expected something a bit more "epic" like those; especially from what was being billed as the "ground-breaking" new game. I mean, to thuroughly play a good Final Fantasy game it can take in excess of 100 hours.

All in all, a fun game, a nice part of the Star Wars canon, but it still left me wanting.

LucasArts = Bullshit games most of the time. Sort of like expecting anything out of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto series. Only GTA4 was ever graphically impressive, story rocked hard, gameplay was polished. The other games are fun, but they could've been so much more. GTA4 could be much more, but it gets so much of the formula right. ANYWAY!

so is his going to continue off of the movie that just came out (clone wars) ?

the game is between episode III and epise IV
here you will see hoy the rebel alliance is born :)

nice game i realy love it, i think is one of the best of star wars besides the rogue squadron saga for nintendo.

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I am buying this!

i might be the only one still playing this game, taking my sweet time i NEVER rush through games in 2 days cause it's a waste to just beat the game as fast as you can.
but i noticed that when i look at my Mission Objectives and to see if i got all the Holocrons even though i have gotten 2 on a level it says 0/10 does it update after the level or should it do it during the level so i know if i need to look for more? the same with my Force points. the 1st few levels it said 150000/250000 now on the level that i am currently playing halfway through it says 0/150000 but i have gotten a bunch of 10000 force points.
anyone know if there is a glitch or something. the level on cloud city i finished without getting anything then realized and went back and did it over to get all the points and holocrons. could that have done something?
and i am not using any cheats to play the game. well until i finish it and play it again.

i might be the only one still playing this game, taking my sweet time i NEVER rush through games in 2 days cause it's a waste to just beat the game as fast as you can.
but i noticed that when i look at my Mission Objectives and to see if i got all the Holocrons even though i have gotten 2 on a level it says 0/10 does it update after the level or should it do it during the level so i know if i need to look for more? the same with my Force points. the 1st few levels it said 150000/250000 now on the level that i am currently playing halfway through it says 0/150000 but i have gotten a bunch of 10000 force points.
anyone know if there is a glitch or something. the level on cloud city i finished without getting anything then realized and went back and did it over to get all the points and holocrons. could that have done something?
and i am not using any cheats to play the game. well until i finish it and play it again.

You have the *DEFAULT TEXT glitch. The only way to clear this up is to erase your game off of your hard drive, start over, and pray it doesn't happen again. If you don't you will never get the COLLECT ALL HOLOCRONS achievement.

You have the *DEFAULT TEXT glitch. The only way to clear this up is to erase your game off of your hard drive, start over, and pray it doesn't happen again. If you don't you will never get the COLLECT ALL HOLOCRONS achievement.

yea...i did see default text on the mission objective screen. i will still get to level up and stuff right?
i don't care about acheivements i don't pay attention to that stuff

yea...i did see default text on the mission objective screen. i will still get to level up and stuff right?
i don't care about acheivements i don't pay attention to that stuff

Yeah, you can still level up your abilities. I just think it sucks when you've spent all that time finding Holocrons and getting points and the game tells you that you haven't.

Yeah, you can still level up your abilities. I just think it sucks when you've spent all that time finding Holocrons and getting points and the game tells you that you haven't.

what do you get for acheivements anyway? is it an online thing?
cause i am not online. haven't been since ESPN2K5 football for the PS2 stopped working and that was with dial up. i have Cable internet now but just don't have the money for XLIVE.i can't play a bunch of kids or assholes who's main purpose to play online is to cheat or just totally destroy their opponent