• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

NY Yankees
NY Giants
LA Lakers
SA Spurs
MTL Canadiens
Jimmy Johnson and his NASCAR crew
Kyle Bush and his NASCAR crew

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I have a lot of teams I can't stand!!

NHL

COLORADO AVALANCE, calgary flames, edmonton oilers, n.y. rangers, pittsburgh penguins, philadelphia flyers, dallas stars, la.kings..cont. later..

NBA

N.y. knicks, n.j. nets, s.a. spurs, l.a. lakers, utah jazz, cleveland cavs (pre-king-james), chicago bulls, miami heat, atlanta hawks..

MLB

N.Y. yankees, n.y. mets, boston redsox, cleveland indians, chicago whitesox, toronto bluejays, minnessota twins, s.f. giants, texas rangers..

NFL

COWBOYS, STEELERS, BUCANEERS, EAGLES, GIANTS, JETS, BILLS, VIKINGS, BROWNS, BENGALS...

NCAA

[size=+5]OHIO ST. BUCKEYES[/size], nebraska cornhuskers, UCLA BRUINS, USC TROJANS, BOSTON COLLEGE, everyteam in the big 10!!!

Except the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!! GO BLUE!! transition year, a year of limbo usually = terrible year... but we knew it was coming!! in a year or 2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ????

Fucking Manchester United, a bunch of cun*s. That ferguson is such a fuc*er.

best post ever.

If your team doesn't end in, Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, 49ers, Trojans than I hate you with all the fires of hell.

But especially the Boston FUCKING Celtics.

Green Bay Packers

I know the Bears got lucky with a blocked field goal but hey we have a chance at playoffs. For all those Packers fans you made a great choice in trading Brett Favre Thank you.

Analingus

Banned
best post ever.

If your team doesn't end in, Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, 49ers, Trojans than I hate you with all the fires of hell.

But especially the Boston FUCKING Celtics.

Who won the championship last season in the NBA? Just wondering.

I hate the whole damn state of Tennessee so my list of hatred would include the following...

Tennessee Titans (NFL)
Tennessee Volunteers (NCAA)
Vanderbilt Commodores (NCAA)
Name anything else from Tennessee and I'll find a way to hate it immediately lol

Any teams except the Milwaukee Brewers and the NY Mets.

And maybe occasionally a Chicago team or two. Depends on my mood and the standings. :tongue:

Yeah the Sox are wannabe's for sure. Their fans seem to think their a dynasty for some reason, even though they just have one championship since 1918:dunno: Oh, and their are alot of owners with more money than Steinbrenner, he just puts more forward because he wants to win.

Glad that is old news! 2004/2007 World Champs!

Hmm, dodgers at the top of the list, then we got the kings, the cowboys, lakers, clippers, d-backs, rockies, padres, rams, cardinals, seahawks, patriots. Thats it for now.

Analingus

Banned
Any team against mine. Whether it be the twins or some other, it does not matter to me.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Hate is a very strong emotion . . umm . . . uhh . . none is my answer, all things considered.

Yeah your definitely right, but their is often years of hope, frustration, misery, and sometimes even grief.. unfortunately it turns too hate without even realizing it!

PASSION!! its all in the game!! its the best way I can explain it for those that don't understand how sports and games often leads too hate.. Our passion lives through OUR teams success, triumphs, defeats, and setbacks..:dunno: :2 cents:

Michigan Wolverines (in anything, but primarily in football), Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, the German national men's soccer team (Die Nationalmannschaft), Duke Blue Devils (men's basketball), L.A. Lakers, Grand Valley State Dicklicks (or whatever the fuck it is they call themselves), Bellevue Wolverines (high school in Washington state), any team that has Shaquille O'Neal on it. I could probably come up with some more, but that's enough to start with.

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards