• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

In soccer, I despise Man-U. It's all about ARSENAL, bitches!

The basketball team I hate the most is the Indiana Pacers. The New Jersey Nets come a close second.

In football, the teams I used to despise the most were the Indianapolis Colts and the Pittsburgh Steelers, but now it's back to my division rival New York Jets and Miami Dolphins.

The baseball team I hate the most (and my most hated professional sports team of ALL time) is, of course, the New York Yankees. I've actually dreamt about murdering Karim Garcia back in 2003 (when he was a Yankee), but that Red Sox World Series win did a lot to slake my bloodthirst.

I still hate them with a passion... but that Mariano Rivera's A-OK in my book.

Basically anything connected to the ego-maniac that is Barry Bonds. :sleep:

Two more teams that I cannot stand The New York Yankees and The Boston Red Sox. Actually it's the media always hyping them as "the best rivalry in sports". Hell they're not even the best rivalry in baseball. I'd rank Cubs/Cards and Dodgers/Giants ahead of them.

Adelaide Crows in Australia's AFL. They beat my team (Western Bulldogs) in two consecutive preliminary finals, and went to two Grand Finals which they won. I've vowed to never travel there and hated the state ever since. Also but to a lesser extent the Yankees and NY Islanders.

I hate the new york yankee's...but i named my dog a-rod :(

Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
St. Louis Cardinals
Michigan Wolverines
Florida Gators
Texas Longhorns
New England Patriots

Especially Red Sox fans though......especially all the bandwagon ones.

Two more teams that I cannot stand The New York Yankees and The Boston Red Sox. Actually it's the media always hyping them as "the best rivalry in sports". Hell they're not even the best rivalry in baseball. I'd rank Cubs/Cards and Dodgers/Giants ahead of them.

dude, are you fucking retarted....yeah right. those rivalries both suck dick. dodgers and giants shouldnt even be a rivalry anymore.....since they both moved to california.

Man....i'm lovin everybody hatin on the Yankees in this thread. Everyone hates them because they are the greatest and no other team can ever live up to them. Sucks for you guys.

Man....i'm lovin everybody hatin on the Yankees in this thread. Everyone hates them because they are the greatest and no other team can ever live up to them. Sucks for you guys.

I don't think the Yankees have ever played on a level playing field. The Yankees being great would be like having a hundred meter dash and having one person starting fifty meters ahead of the others and then proclaiming them the greatest when they win all the time.

Probably the greatest American sports team throughout its history would be the Boston Celtics. They won all those championships, haven't had the advantages the Yankees have had, and basketball wasn't even a real professional sport until halfway though the last century. So they can't go back into the 1930s to claim any championships.