• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

What is with all this "hate is too strong a word" or "too much hate going around" nonsense? The Lord Messiah Obama has clearly made you all pussies. We're talking about sports teams here, inconsequential in the grand scheme of our lives.

I HATE with a fire that burns deep within my soul the Dallas Cowboys and the Boston Red Sox.

Nothing more agrevating than waiting 20 minutes in line for pizza in New Haven with my buddy, talking to this couple in front of us and giving them tips on when to come when there isn't a long line, when there kids come out of the car after keeping warm dressed in Red Sox winter caps and Cowboys winter jackets.

We immediately stopped talking to them.

Hate is a very strong emotion . . umm . . . uhh . . none is my answer, all things considered.

I agree, hate is such a strong word. You can say that I really, really, really, really, really dislike The Chicago CUBS. :thefinger :ak47:

Definitely the Dallas Cowboys- "America's Team". Blech. It was a pure joy to see them lose so horrifically to Philadelphia... and I'm not even a Philly fan!

I would have to say the 98 Falcons, from stopping the Viking from going to the Superbowl to play the Broncos. Although, that game will always be a memory. I won't forget the way it took place.

The Green bay mother fuckin Packers!

- Buffalo Bills
- New England Patriots
- New York Jets
- Any team playing the Miami Dolphins

1.) USC Trojans
2.) Texas Longhorns
3.) San Diego Chargers
4.) Duke Blue Devils
5.) Nebraska Cornhuskers
6.) Boston Celtics
7.) Boston Red Sox

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
I hate that the Senators took my beloved Expos, the next world series Champs, from Montreal.

Hates a very strong word however. It would have been great to see Tim Wallach win something major with the Expos tho'.

Okay, I hate the Celtics... the new ones.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
1. Dallas Cowboys-America's Team my hairy ass! I love it when bad shit happens to them.
2. Iowa State University-I went to the U of Iowa so that's natural.
3. NE Patriots-I was very happy to see them take a dump last season.
4. Nebraska Bug Eaters-I lived in Bugaha for a while and they have the worst fans in the country. Commentators love going to memorial stadium where the fans are all civilized and classy, but if you're stuck in a sports bar in Omaha with people who can't get tickets and are really bitter it sucks.
5. Any team in the NBA especially the Lakers with the exception of the Celtics. Its a stupid contrived sport. Bunch of overpaid crybabies.
6. USC-But only because they beat my Hawkeyes so easily in the Orange Bowl. Otherwise I admire Pete Carrol and what he's been able to accomplish.
7. Every team in MLB except for the Cubs. We had their AAA affiliate in Des Moines and I got to watch players like Shawon Dunston play there.
8. The Inianapolis Colts-They beat the Bears in the Super Bowl. Aside from that, Peyton Manning is one of my favorite players.
9. The Raiders-After Hilary and Nancy Pelosi Al Davis is imho the biggest asshole in public life.
10. Any Mexican team-I just love seeing them lose.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
gotta go with the New York Yankees. When they were winning, it was tough to not like Jeter, O'Neil, Posada, Williams. But then they started spending tons of money and not winning with known cheats. Giambi admitted to steroids, Clemens, Pettite. Plus, look up pretty much any coke head from the 90s and they had a stint with the Yankees.

they are fun to hate.