• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, who else here is a loner?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I like being by myself for the most part. I have a hard enough time taking care of myself without worrying about having a woman to take care of. I'm at a crossroads in my life and I don't want to drag anyone down while I'm at this point in my life. Sure I hang out with my friends on a regular basic and talk to my dad, but other than that I like being by myself.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I just wanted to make a brief statement.

To anybody reading this thread thinking that we're all losers, please keep in mind that LONER and LOSER are two completely different things.

Thank you.

A friend of mine is totally the same as you. Enjoyed his own space and was fiercely protective of it.
He has recently turned 50 and now says that he regrets not having a long term relationship and definitely regrets not having kids.
All of a sudden he realises that its too late and he can't get the younger good looking ladys and all thats left are middleaged divorcees or women who have always been single (there is usually a reason for that). As for the going out socializing, well i'm with you. the novalty for that wore off a long time ago. Why not just socialize at home. Its a lot cheaper.

That's sort of what it comes down to.

You don't want to be alone in the last years of your life.

My father calls me today and we had a big discussion about why I never go out, have no friends, and how am anti-social. He also got angry because I said I didn't want to have children.

I enjoy my life, doing my own thing and living the way I want to. I love waking up everyday and there's silence. I like laying around and playing video games all Saturday or watching movies all night. They mean well, but my folks don't really understand.

Anyone else feel this way?
I hear ya. My problem is that I am confined to a wheelchair. I love being alone, I just need someone to help me get in and out of bed and in and out of the shower. Other than that, I like being alone, but because of my condition (spina bifida) I still live with my mother because there are things I am physically unable to do.

I have a bunch of friends, but I've always been very introspective so I guess I tend to be a "loner" without meaning to be...

I'm totally that way. I'm not a big fan of "going out". Why go to a bar (for example) and pay an unnecessary amount of money for drinks while I have to sit around a bunch of people I don't even know or like? That mentality doesn't make sense to me. I'd much rather sit at home, crack open a few beers and throw on some video games.

Preach it!

I just wanted to make a brief statement.

To anybody reading this thread thinking that we're all losers, please keep in mind that LONER and LOSER are two completely different things.

Thank you.

ahhh, see, i'm not much of a loner, but I AM a loser.

actually, these days i don't much like going out, and am sick of most people i know. bars are too expensive, the ones i go to NO pretty girls frequent, and even if there were, they usually don't take interest. then again, slouching rambling lunatic drunks aren't usually anybody's cup-o-tea. clubs don't play the music i like, shows are usually disappointing. and i don't have the time or money really, so i guess i'm kind of a loner now, too. alone and lost? nah, i'm learning. :glugglug:

here's a song, maybe i missed the point. it's techno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLyRGDj-GUo&feature=related

I'm alone all day and loving it > I skitz between wanting real bad to be away from people when they're in my face, to wanting (really bad) to see someone after I spend too many days by myself -Drifting between the Tv, Computer, Guitar, Books, and Fridge.

I think you should just slave away at WHATEVER your father says you should be like, and then blame everything that's wrong in your life on him!:nanner:

I'm alone all day and loving it > I skitz between wanting real bad to be away from people when they're in my face, to wanting (really bad) to see someone after I spend too many days by myself -Drifting between the Tv, Computer, Guitar, Books, and Fridge.

I think you should just slave away at WHATEVER your father says you should be like, and then blame everything that's wrong in your life on him!:nanner:

Never such a thing as too many days by yourself. Last year I took a week of from workm and spent the entire week in my apartment, not leving once. Besides speaking to my mother on the phone, I didn't speak to a single soul the whole week. Best 7 days of my life.

I enjoy my life, doing my own thing and living the way I want to. I love waking up everyday and there's silence. I like laying around and playing video games all Saturday or watching movies all night.

Anyone else feel this way?

Dude, I get like this when winter hits. When it's frickin cold out, I seldom go out and I prefer to stay indoors with my lady. Once in a cherry moon I'll go clubbing with friends, but very rarely. When spring and summer hits, I'm out and about.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That describes me pretty well too, Mr. P.

I know a lot of people who can't stand to be alone, and I always feel kind of sorry for them. I've seen that need for companionship compel many people to make poor relationship choices. I appreciate time to myself; being able to pretty much do what I want when I want.
Cool bodes,
I'm glad that you brought that up.......I'd like to elaborate on a theory I have.
ahmm..hmmm
Mr P's theory on man/woman relationships in the USA., by Mr P
I think women today and for about the past 20 years have been given by society almost all the power when it comes to choosing a boyfriend and/or husband.
Pussy on a pedestile as the phrase goes....

From what I've seen in my time here on Earth is that from around their mid teenage years until somewhere around the age of 30, many women, not all of course, treat men like shit.
Kind of like an "I'm too good for you" attitude.
And they go through boyfriend and boyfriend in those years, destroying mens confidence, trust, self esteem and security.
Meanwhile, many men, even good looking guys go through those same years searching for a partner and getting rejected over and over by women who truthfully don't even deserve them.
They go through those years lonely and frustrated, always searching and desperate even.
Now when many of these women hit their late twenties- early thirties they realize " holy shit, I'm alone, not married and have no kids".
Its at that moment they have their choice of many,many lonely guys and the lonely guy will accept almost anyone at that point in thier lives, many feel anything is better than being alone.
And with that you have relationships created from necessity and desperation, not real love.

Just a theory, I could be wrong.
forgetaboutit

I'm a loner. I have had many desperate attemps to have a date but 99% of them were failures. So, i quit from searching and became the treasure some lady has to find.

I always ask myself about what's wrong with me, my face looks like shit, etc... I am so stuttering when meeting with a girl, i suck at that. I have many things to talk but the fear of stuttering is killing me. I hate that.

Being a loner is sucking. I need other half of my world.

ahhh, see, i'm not much of a loner, but I AM a loser.

actually, these days i don't much like going out, and am sick of most people i know. bars are too expensive, the ones i go to NO pretty girls frequent, and even if there were, they usually don't take interest. then again, slouching rambling lunatic drunks aren't usually anybody's cup-o-tea. clubs don't play the music i like, shows are usually disappointing. and i don't have the time or money really, so i guess i'm kind of a loner now, too. alone and lost? nah, i'm learning. :glugglug:

here's a song, maybe i missed the point. it's techno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLyRGDj-GUo&feature=related

Yea it's more like a lifestyle and that's what I hate when people even family members like an uncle I talk to that don't understand and look at me funny or make a stupid joke. I just wanted to knock him through the wall for that didn't care who he is.

I'm a loner. I have had many desperate attemps to have a date but 99% of them were failures. So, i quit from searching and became the treasure some lady has to find.

I always ask myself about what's wrong with me, my face looks like shit, etc... I am so stuttering when meeting with a girl, i suck at that. I have many things to talk but the fear of stuttering is killing me. I hate that.

Being a loner is sucking. I need other half of my world.

As you can see in this thread, you are definitely not alone.

Try not to worry man. It will just make it worse.

I hope things work out for you.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
And on all these notes of desperation and loneliness.. I need a drink.

Unappreciative females, troublesome friends and a society based on the honor of bullshitting everyone. HMPH!

I love going out most of the time, but I know what you mean - some days I just feel like staying inside and having some alone-time, its nice sometimes to just relax and do nothing.

I have lots of opportunities to do it too because I only work 16 hours a week.

xx

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I think women today and for about the past 20 years have been given by society almost all the power when it comes to choosing a boyfriend and/or husband.

Pussy on a pedestile as the phrase goes....

From what I've seen in my time here on Earth is that from around their mid teenage years until somewhere around the age of 30, many women, not all of course, treat men like shit.
Kind of like an "I'm too good for you" attitude.
And they go through boyfriend and boyfriend in those years, destroying mens confidence, trust, self esteem and security.

Meanwhile, many men, even good looking guys go through those same years searching for a partner and getting rejected over and over by women who truthfully don't even deserve them.
They go through those years lonely and frustrated, always searching and desperate even.
Now when many of these women hit their late twenties- early thirties they realize " holy shit, I'm alone, not married and have no kids".
Its at that moment they have their choice of many,many lonely guys and the lonely guy will accept almost anyone at that point in thier lives, many feel anything is better than being alone.
And with that you have relationships created from necessity and desperation, not real love.

Just a theory, I could be wrong.
forgetaboutit

I feel the same exact way MP. Most of the girls/women I know go through that same cycle and it's kind of sad actually.

I believe that a lot of (not all) women are raised with that "he isn't good enough for you" attitude because their parents treat them like princesses and they begin to believe that they really are a princess, when, in all reality, they are just a snobby, unrealistic, stuck up, shallow, superficial bitch.

Plus, society raises people (both men and women) to believe that when they are young, they are supposed to "have fun" and not take relationships or sexual encounters seriously. I am fucking sick and tired of hearing, "I'm just having fun while I can", especially when the people saying it are either in or past their mid-20's.

I had a female friend who is now 24 years old, who was dating this guy for about 10 months at the time. I asked her if she loved him and if she could see them being together, getting married, etc. Her response was, and I quote, "What? No. Hell no. I'm not looking to get married right now. I'm still young so I'm just having fun with him."

Umm, okay? Is leading someone on for months and months and months, then breaking his heart and possibly devastating his emotions just because you got bored and want to find some other guy you want to "have fun" with sound fun? What is fun about playing with someone's emotions? What the hell is wrong with people?

This is actually a big reason why I choose to be a so-called loner. I'm 26 years old and a lot of the women out there, who are my age, are still in that "I'm a princess" phase. Since I don't want to get my emotions fucked with by some selfish bitch, I choose to spend some time with someone who knows how to treat other people...ME!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!