• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, who else here is a loner?

Im a loner also and i like it that way and i totally agree with ya! Ive been in relationships and been married and im glad i dont have kids. I dont like the way the world is heading. I like being by myself and doin what i want at home, nobody to question what im doing. Its quiet and i like it that way and i can come and go as i please and do whatever i want! Its a beautifull thing!

No, my vibrating jelly buttplugs usually come in a transparent, clear plastic box with "SEX TOYS" stamped on it real big and there's a picture of my face on the side of the box. I like people to know what I'm about.

Good point and good job. :thumbsup:

I think the question you should have asked is: Is anyone on here not a loner?
Seriously does everyone on here really like being on their own?
I'd be lost without my misses, screw having kids though, at least for a long time. I have much better things to spend my cash on. Ducati 749R, that's sex on 2 wheels, so I can see why you wouldn't want kids. Do you not ever want to go out for a social couple of pints with your mates though?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'd be lost without my misses, screw having kids though, at least for a long time. I have much better things to spend my cash on. Ducati 749R, that's sex on 2 wheels, so I can see why you wouldn't want kids. Do you not ever want to go out for a social couple of pints with your mates though?

Not really. ::looks around:: What friends? I have one in the army(just got married, just enlisted, just not around right now), one an hour away (gas prices too), and the other one.. every time we go out something bad happens. Last time the cops pulled her over for driving under the influence. She's cute, tho.. so no ticket.

And at least in the American Midwest, you're either a drinker or an abstainer. If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone sit at a table and.. with a disgusted look on their face.. pick up the wine glass and force it to the waiter saying "We DONT drink!" I hate uptight moral types.

.. hmph, offended at a piece of glassware.. bastids..

Not really. ::looks around:: What friends? I have one in the army(just got married, just enlisted, just not around right now), one an hour away (gas prices too), and the other one.. every time we go out something bad happens. Last time the cops pulled her over for driving under the influence. She's cute, tho.. so no ticket.

And at least in the American Midwest, you're either a drinker or an abstainer. If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone sit at a table and.. with a disgusted look on their face.. pick up the wine glass and force it to the waiter saying "We DONT drink!" I hate uptight moral types.

.. hmph, offended at a piece of glassware.. bastids..

Fair enough, maybe things are different in America, I keep forgetting you guys live miles from each other because everything is so spread out. Still I guess I'll find out what it's like soon enough. I'll be living over there in about a months time. I'm from the UK by the way, the houses are small and close together and there are about 60 pubs within 2 miles of my house. Hard not to go out really.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'd be lost without my misses, screw having kids though, at least for a long time.

I like being on my own. Yes, I would enjoy having a girlfriend to hang around with and love me, but that doesn't mean I don't find pleasure in being a loner and hanging around by myself. I can do what I want, when I want and how I want. Nobody is here to keep me from doing so, and that is a pleasure that no amount of girlfriend can give me.

Do you not ever want to go out for a social couple of pints with your mates though?

Honestly, I have no friends where I live. All of the friends I made in school have moved back to their respective hometowns and I'm the only one who has stuck around. All of the friends I had growing up still live back in Cleveland, so it's just me, myself and I at this point.

Plus, I work so much that I don't have time for friends. Or a girlfriend for that matter. WELP, sucks for me! :eek:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Binge drinking? What's that? I'm smashed every night! :glugglug:

Geez I'd love to live in the UK. Awesome accents, always rains and you're never far from a pint. Plus I'm tired of *apartments*. I want to live in *a flat*.

On the minus side, I..

::thinks:: I dunno. Anything really, terribly awful about England?

Geez I'd love to live in the UK. Awesome accents, always rains and you're never far from a pint. Plus I'm tired of *apartments*. I want to live in *a flat*.

On the minus side, I..

You got one of the main ones, the weather.

The worst is the tax, you wana guess how much we pay for petrol 'gas'? You won't think yours is bad when I tell you.

On the minus side, I..

The Daily Mail :dunno: and its really expensive, especially in London, but if you like rain and humid winters, this is the place to be.

I like being on my own. Yes, I would enjoy having a girlfriend to hang around with and love me, but that doesn't mean I don't find pleasure in being a loner and hanging around by myself. I can do what I want, when I want and how I want. Nobody is here to keep me from doing so, and that is a pleasure that no amount of girlfriend can give me.

Honestly, I have no friends where I live. All of the friends I made in school have moved back to their respective hometowns and I'm the only one who has stuck around. All of the friends I had growing up still live back in Cleveland, so it's just me, myself and I at this point.

Plus, I work so much that I don't have time for friends. Or a girlfriend for that matter. WELP, sucks for me! :eek:

Fair play really, if you are truly happy to be on your own.
One thing though, and I don't mean this in a nasty way but you'll never make new friends unless you go out, but you won't go out because you say you have no friends. Big catch 22 that won't break itself.
I think it's worth doing though, remember there's a whole world out there, good and bad, but it's there to be seen. You only live once.

ChefChiTown

Fair play really, if you are truly happy to be on your own.
One thing though, and I don't mean this in a nasty way but you'll never make new friends unless you go out, but you won't go out because you say you have no friends. Big catch 22 that won't break itself.
I think it's worth doing though, remember there's a whole world out there, good and bad, but it's there to be seen. You only live once.

Working 80+ hour weeks doesn't leave me much time to "go out" either.

georges

Staff member
I'm a loner. I have had many desperate attemps to have a date but 99% of them were failures. So, i quit from searching and became the treasure some lady has to find.

I always ask myself about what's wrong with me, my face looks like shit, etc... I am so stuttering when meeting with a girl, i suck at that. I have many things to talk but the fear of stuttering is killing me. I hate that.

Being a loner is sucking. I need other half of my world.

Sometimes, it is better to be alone than in a bad company.
I am single since 2004 and don't regret it. The problem is that every girl I encountered since 2004 was more interested in money than in real feelings. I am not the kind of guy who likes women who leech my money of. I am sometimes a loner and I prefer to spend time alone than with someone I have no trust at all or with someone who is empty or void or who can't talk about something. I don't know how my life will end but I will never have regrets. The way I came on this earth, the same way I will go out of this earth, such is my destiny. I can only live my life plainly and fully.

ChefChiTown

Time for a new job maybe, the pay can't be that good, 80 hours a week is mad, what do you do? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm a chef and you're right...the pay isn't that good, but the work is fun, I love doing it and I don't mind working so many hours.

I used to go out all the time until a few years ago. I just realized that it's a huge waste of time and money. I don't need to go hang around a bunch of strangers and spend stupid amounts of money to have fun and feel satisfied. Personally, I just like relaxing at home, drinking some beer and watching TV. The only types of "going out" I truly enjoy are going to baseball games, football games, concerts and the occassional "festival" (food and junk). But, that's just me.

I'm a chef and you're right...the pay isn't that good, but the work is fun, I love doing it and I don't mind working so many hours.

I used to go out all the time until a few years ago. I just realized that it's a huge waste of time and money. I don't need to go hang around a bunch of strangers and spend stupid amounts of money to have fun and feel satisfied. Personally, I just like relaxing at home, drinking some beer and watching TV. The only types of "going out" I truly enjoy are going to baseball games, football games, concerts and the occassional "festival" (food and junk). But, that's just me.

Oh, the way you made it sound was that you never went out. I can understand if you don't go out just for going outs sake. My mates a chef, he also works very long hours, especially since he is a head chef and like you gets paid not a lot all things considered.