• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, who else here is a loner?

good post cait, I do understand, no advice here, only empathy.

I am in a similar spot, I know hundreds of people but I still feel pretty much alone.

I even have a few girlfriends, but none really satisfy.

Hookers just disappoint me, so I stay away, and there are some really smokin hookers here.

One thing I'd like to say is I would give almost anything for one night of watching tv with my mom.
:hatsoff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPq1tl5PyBo

I wasn't a loner in my younger years, actually I tried pretty hard to be social. But now at 37, people don't seem to want or need to get "new" friends anymore, and most the old ones has moved away, gotten families etc. So, I guess, I've become somewhat of a loner. I've just stopped trying anymore.

whats funny about it though, is that my gf is 100% opposite. She has WAY to many friends, it's a never ending introduction of her friends going on, even after 6 months. She still manages to come up with some friend I havent said hi to. That is a tad too much for me though. Seems there's never any time for anything but go meeet her friends.

Now that she is away for christmas, things really changed. Been alone for most of several weeks, and for new years, didnt even manage to score a new years party. It's been tough before, but I've always come up with something last minute. Not this time.

So, I ended up going out with a 23 year old hooker I met during these weeks. Well, I paid her for the first night, but not since. Good thing about hookers, you don't need to worry about them being unfaithful or anything, cause you know their screwing around constantly anyways. :1orglaugh Lol But she's kinda nice actually.

But it's kinda sad aswell. I actually do want t o get married and get kids, but it seems it's never happening. I know cheating isnt good, but this was the first time ever I did that, and only 1 time. And I guess it was because of being alone. Given there where no other alternatives to get any form of company, except watching tv with my mom.bleh

I dont know, but being alone too much don't seem too good. However basing a social life on hookers, don't seem too good either. I have some friends, but it's seems it's limited what I get out of them, and we don't really do much together besides talk now and then. Gets boring in the long run.

Me too, Ive always had girfriends and lots of mates, I joined the forces and left my circle of friends.
I fell in love with a girl but she lives in the US, dont see her often. This leaves the majority of my time alone in a house, I hate it. Im a creature who loves company even if theres no talking, just hanging out with g/f's or mates makes all the difference to my quality of life.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I guess I would have to say I relish both being a loner when thats how I feel like spending my time! I am known well for going on loner binges sort of speak, where I just wanna be by myself!

On the other hand their are times I just wanna go out and when I do EVERYBODY usually knows I am present! whether they know me personally or not!! (definiton) I am smartass, sarcastic COMEDIAN everybody wants (ME) too say or do funny stuff! sometimes when and if I get going I can take over a whole room!

Sometimes I dwell on the fact that I never explored that gift!! but when I think about it I realize I am not in a good mood all the time and being expected too be funny and perform is quite a burden emotionally!! so I think I am comfortable with both being alone and in a crowd!! :2 cents::hatsoff:

Last edited:
Sorry, I respect that if it makes you happy. My life would not be complete without my girlfriend, friends and family..

I`ve always been a loner.Have a couple of close friends but that`s about it.Most of the time i just want to be left on my own.Sometimes life just gets me down.

:crying:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I hope this makes sense...

I think that most people are loners. Personally, I feel that the only difference between people who enjoy sitting at home and people who constantly go out to have a good time, is that the people who constantly go out to have a good time are afraid to admit that they like sitting at home and feel like it will make them "uncool" in other people's eyes if they admit such a thing.

The people who act like going out is the "only" way to have fun are slaves to society and, in all reality, are the true loners.

As long as you have your health, your freedom and adequate monies, then (imo) you are ahead of about 1/2 to 2/3 of everyone else in the world.

The rest is gravy.

Mmm...graaaaavy.

Sorry, I respect that if it makes you happy. My life would not be complete without my girlfriend, friends and family..

Funny you say that. I have no intentions of ever getting a girlfriend and I never want to get married. I'm horny as hell, don't get me wrong. I wish there was a brothel so I could just show up, fuck, and then leave. No drama, end of story. However, brothels are illegal so it will never happen.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Funny you say that. I have no intentions of ever getting a girlfriend and I never want to get married. I'm horny as hell, don't get me wrong. I wish there was a brothel so I could just show up, fuck, and then leave. No drama, end of story. However, brothels are illegal so it will never happen.

Why don't you want to get married?

The Bunny Ranch is legal.

Sex isnt all there is in life, there is so much more. To be close to someone is much more important than just "busting a nut" as they say. I suppose as time goes on you might change your mind.

:dunno:

Maybe a silly question, but do you have a pet? A dog or a cat? If not, would you be willing to take one?

The satisfaction the creature receives when you pet it lovingly, or in the case of a dog, when you play with it outside, should be very satisfying to you as well. They'll give you love in return as well. Not the kind of 'love' you'll find in a brothel, but real affection.

Humans are complicated beings who demand a certain type of behaviour before they'll give something in return. For those who have trouble with this kind of behaviour or who are too old to start new long term relationships (both as friends and as lovers) a pet is usually a sollution/big step forward.

Maybe a silly question, but do you have a pet? A dog or a cat? If not, would you be willing to take one?

The satisfaction the creature receives when you pet it lovingly, or in the case of a dog, when you play with it outside, should be very satisfying to you as well. They'll give you love in return as well. Not the kind of 'love' you'll find in a brothel, but real affection.

Humans are complicated beings who demand a certain type of behaviour before they'll give something in return. For those who have trouble with this kind of behaviour or who are too old to start new long term relationships (both as friends and as lovers) a pet is usually a sollution/big step forward.

I hate dogs. I don't mind cats (in fact I sort of like them), but I wouldn't want to clean upn behind its #1 and #2 all the time. Disgusting. My parent's have a dog and it uses the bathroom all over the place.

No, on second thought I wouldn't want a pet at all. A cat may look cute and all, but you still have to take care of it. Also, having a pet would give the sense that there's another person living in my apartment, and I can't have that.

To each his own.

In my 20's I had a large group of friends and went out all the time, had a blast, would not change it a bit.

Well in my early 30's I had allot of friends but I hung alone allot of the time. Being a only child you are used too it and you can can really enjoy your own company.

But now close to 40, I have a great girlfriend, relized friends and family have a important part in my life. I have reconnected with great old friends and try to be the centerpoint of inviting people out. I have come full circle.

I never look at any of the above points as being wrong. I enjoyed all times in my life wether hanging with friends or alone..

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Sex isnt all there is in life, there is so much more. To be close to someone is much more important than just "busting a nut" as they say. I suppose as time goes on you might change your mind.

That's true. Unfortunately, most people don't see it that way. They think that sex is the most important thing in the world. Some people honestly think that other people give a fuck if they have sex or not, as if it's some sort of popularity competition.

Sadly, those are the type of people are truly lonely.