• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, what do you put on your pizza?

I'll take a Maggie Green pizza any day of the week..That's what we are talking about yes?

aesopRock

Closed Account
Yep Deep Dish all the way!

He is a douche. I am friends with his daughter Danielle and he doesn't just treat his employees like a douche he also treats his family that way.. His house is spectacular though!

Deep dish is the best. If anyone ever comes to Atlanta. . Chicago Nancy's is the greatest.

Tomato sauce, pepperoni, and lots of cheese. Or Thinly sliced REAL Italian sausage. Sometimes I like the "everything" pizza too, with NO anchovies. And no garbage chain store or TV dinner crap either. I want New York style.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
:pukey: I can't fucking stand artichokes.

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

Keep it simple, but the ingredients have to be top notch. Pizza Margherita - Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil. If you want to turn up the heat then chuck on the chilli oil.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
10 years ago I tried Papa John's on a business trip and just loved it. This year they opened one up a block from me. I was so excited and had one delivered. What a hunk of shit that was. My tastes didn't change, their pizza did. It was disgusting.

yeah, screw those guys.

never put fruit on pizza especially pineApple per son who thought the pine Apple thing up shouls be shot dead-- TRY BLACK OLIVES ONLY or a mix of diff olives

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Pepperoni and black olives. Sometimes pineapple if I don't want to share.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Just a plain NY Cheese Pizza.

I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but if you start putting some of the crazy stuff or even pineapple or ham on a pizza, you'll get a dirty look from me. I don't care if it "tastes good".

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not very adventurous. Usually go for mushroom and pepperoni, or all meat pizza.

However, I once made home made pizza with SPAM topping with Mozza cheese.