• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, what do you put on your pizza?

They're both circles so they're basically the exact same thing.

A pie:
ingredients combined and cooked in a dough shell. Sometimes covered on the top with an additional shell. Sometimes deep, sometimes shallow.

A pizza:
ingredients combined and cooked in a dough shell. Sometimes covered on the top with an additional shell. Sometimes deep, sometimes shallow.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My shit was great. The boys for poker night may get some of the leftovers if I'm in a good mood or drunk enough. Don't underestimate the crust. That's the place that holds all of the good stuff. A bad crust can be like serving filet mignon on a garbage can lid.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Xfire, as much as I can't stand your tree hugging Obamanics, no man should be denied a decent pie in these United States. Make a part of the grid. If you have a phone then you should have pizza delivery from a real local pizzeria. Call your congressman about this.

We had two great pizzerias shut down within a year of each other. The second one that shut was a concept called UFO Pizza, they had the brick wood-fired oven and a couple of guys from Jersey running the operation with some of the best thin-crust I've ever eaten. I don't know why they closed, the place was always packed.

The first one that shut down was ran by some Albanian brothers that made old-world style pizza. Nothing fancy about their toppings or crust, but it was done right, huge pies, for relatively cheap. They shut down because one of the brothers was being deported back to Albania. There was quite a bit of drama connected to the circumstances, apparently he had witnessed a political assassination before fleeing Albania and due to some paperwork errors he was being forced to go back, where he claimed he would be murdered. I have no idea whatever happened to the guy, hopefully he's safe somewhere making awesome pizza. The congressman from the 1st District in Texas tried to keep the guy from getting deported, but the last time I called and asked about the status of the case I was told they couldn't tell me.

I like pizza, and I don't even mind Cici's $4.99 buffet. As long as they use good, fresh ingredients and bake it right, I'm not going to complain.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You philistines! You disgrace my heritage....

IF you order pizza, you order it from a mom and pop corner pizzeria....Pizza Hut is an abomination, and Domino's isn't fit to put under a leaky oil pan.

Personally, I'm guilty of Americanizing my pizza too....I feel disgraceful for doing it though.

Red sauce-Sausage, meatball, extra cheese.
White sauce-sausage, meatball, pepperoncini, extra cheese.

xfire

You philistines! You disgrace my heritage....

IF you order pizza, you order it from a mom and pop corner pizzeria....Pizza Hut is an abomination, and Domino's isn't fit to put under a leaky oil pan.

Personally, I'm guilty of Americanizing my pizza too....I feel disgraceful for doing it though.

Red sauce-Sausage, meatball, extra cheese.
White sauce-sausage, meatball, pepperoncini, extra cheese.

What would you do if the nearest mom and pop corner pizzeria was over 100 miles away?

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Pizza... did someone say pizza??? Pizza is my fav comfort food EVA!!! On my home style Italian pizza I luv olives, mushrooms, capsicum, eggplant, hot salami, semi dried or fresh tomato, red onion & no pizza is complete without garlic & chilli... I'm really fanging for pizza now *hehe* xXx :yummie: :drool2:

ban-one

Works for panties
I like mine with cheese and hamburger meat, pepperoni if it's not too greasy, and more tomato sauce than places usually put on it.

As for anchovies, I actually used to eat them as just anchovies when I was a kid and my dad and me waited on the pizza at the local family-run place. Haven't had them in a while, so I'm not sure if I still like them or not, but I guess I still would.

Spinach or mushroom is exceptionally good!
Lots of Tabasco sauce!!!
I really don't like peppers (especially the green ones).

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
What would you do if the nearest mom and pop corner pizzeria was over 100 miles away?

Make my own. In fact I have made my own. I'm actually really good with Italian food. And chili.

xfire

Make my own. In fact I have made my own. I'm actually really good with Italian food. And chili.

Man, fuck all ya'll that are too good to eat a slice from Pizza Hut. I can just imagine telling my ol' lady, "hey, honey, I'm too good to eat that garbage". She'd slap the piss out of me.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I usually get my pizza slices with anchovies :D

My other favorites are with sausage (sliced thin length wise). Pepperoni. Meatballs (sliced thin). Extra cheese. Onions and peppers. Fresh garlic. And once in a while, mushrooms. :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
pizza hut: even dominos is better than them. and thats even after dominos further fucked up their pizza.