• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, what do you put on your pizza?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You couldn't pay me to eat at Pizza Hut. i made that mistake once, never again. I'd rather eat Domino's, and that's saying something. local places always make better pies.

Some Pizza Huts are better than others, the one I buy from isn't terrible. Unfortunately, both of the local pizzerias shut down a couple of years ago, so I'm stuck with the franchises.

I rarely buy a pizza, but my favorite is Frutti Di Mare/Meren aarteet. (wtf)

(Shrimp, clam and tuna)

meren.aarteet.jpg

First and foremost - Wood fired or bust + quality ingredients!

Veggie: tomato sauce, red onion, green pepper, zucchini, tomato, mushroom, black olive, (quality) italian mozzarella cheese

Meat: tomato sauce, (quality) italian pepperoni, oregeno, (quality) italian mozzarella cheese

Tomato sauce base, Pepperoni, thinly sliced regular sausage, smoked bacon, onions, and whatever combination of cooked pepper sausage/German garlic sausage I can get from the deli counter that morning. Plus to balance out all that salty meat, a few thin slices of apple. Part cook the bacon and sausage first before whacking it all on a thin base covered in tomato sauce. Grate the strongest mature cheddar I can find over the top until the toppings are invisible, then there merest suggestion of oregano and black pepper on top. In the oven. Done. The combination of "meaty" and "sweet" from the apple and onion is awesome to me.

I kind of miss Dominos' Sizzler with sundried tomato and garlic sauce, tandoori chicken, pepperoni, onion and jalopeno. And the pepperdew peppers they used to put on the Football Pizza were were like I imagine angels' girlbits to taste. :drool2:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I found this post just after hanging up from ordering a pie. Mushroom, onion, extra cheese, extra meatballs. The place I order from makes the best meatballs from anyplace I have eaten at. Anything I order from there has to have meatballs or a side of them. They have a magic recipe.

Xfire, as much as I can't stand your tree hugging Obamanics, no man should be denied a decent pie in these United States. Make a part of the grid. If you have a phone then you should have pizza delivery from a real local pizzeria. Call your congressman about this.

I see a few of you folks mention mozzarella as a topping. Here our pies all have mozzarella.

Wolfgang Puck taught us that anything can be put on a pizza. Chicken lacks flavor so any other meat is fine. DEAR GOD NO ANCHOVIES, and I hate olives. Pineapple doesn't do anything for me but it is very popular. Sweets are better as deserts. Everything else is fair game.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Used sanitary towels and scabs snatched from kid's knees.
I'm no longer allowed within 50ft of the local school.

Since there's people from all over the world here, I'm curious about what kind of toppings you usually put on your pizza.

Back when I lived in 'murika, I usually just went with a plain cheese pie, since those were cheaper. HOWEVER, when i was feeling festive or if I had a coupon, I would get olives, broccoli, tomatoes, and spinach, or any combination thereof. Some places didn't offer broccoli or spinach.

Now, since toppings aren't extra in Finland, I'm all about Mozzarella, pesto, peppers, and mushrooms. or, if the place doesn't offer Mozzarella, I go with peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and olives.
You?
Pizza Hut has a $10 any topping special(large). Stuffed crust with pep,mush,onion, tomato and green pep, sprinkled with parm cheese

And I don't add oil to my pasta water

What do you people mean when you talk about "pie" in the pizza context? In my world pizza and pie are very separate and very different things.

I like a lot of pizzas, but if I had my choice my topping would be sausage, pepperoni, ham, and bacon. Maybe even make those toppings double.

If somehow mushrooms got on it I wouldn't complain either. ;)