• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So, what do you put on your pizza?

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
pizza hut: even dominos is better than them. and thats even after dominos further fucked up their pizza.

The one time I had food poisoning from chicken it was from pizza hut. Maybe that's lame on my part for eating wings from a pizza place but holy crap was I ill. -_- Won't order there again.

:o I forgot to mention, I'm a sucker for those garlic butters that come with delivery pizzas...

The very few mom and pop pizza places around me suck worse then the franchise ones. To get to a good pizza place I would have to go a very long way.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7389100, member: 346743"]I love mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion and banana peppers. My favorite combo. There's a place that I go to that makes a really good whole wheat crust and I get cajun spices dusted on it. Mmmmm!

That sounds so yummy. Maggie Green and pizza, now there's a combo ;)

Pizza... did someone say pizza??? Pizza is my fav comfort food EVA!!! On my home style Italian pizza I luv olives, mushrooms, capsicum, eggplant, hot salami, semi dried or fresh tomato, red onion & no pizza is complete without garlic & chilli... I'm really fanging for pizza now *hehe* xXx :yummie: :drool2:

The only question I have is thin or thick base? Otherwise that's similar to my liking, though I get the feeling you might like a bit more chilli than I do.

Alyssa Rose

Super thick crust with Black Olives and Ham. NOM!

Alyssa Rose

As in deep dish? Yes, please.

Yep Deep Dish all the way!

That, and the owner of Pappa John seem like he's a douche makes me not want to every go there.

He is a douche. I am friends with his daughter Danielle and he doesn't just treat his employees like a douche he also treats his family that way.. His house is spectacular though!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
10 years ago I tried Papa John's on a business trip and just loved it. This year they opened one up a block from me. I was so excited and had one delivered. What a hunk of shit that was. My tastes didn't change, their pizza did. It was disgusting.