• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kind?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

Why do so many people want to hate so much?

It's way nicer to be a Lover than a Fighter

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

I have thought about it. No one has suggested that you were a believer in the caste system... certainly not me. Anyway, you don't have to believe in something to be affected by it. ;)

Guess it affected me in the reverse then

It is racist but the guy just covered it up, I mean come on, "dotheads"!?

I am just saying, New Jersey in general is not the place for an Indian to be.

Cry me a river. Would you rather be in India? Racism, racism, racism....yawn.

You know as I said earlier I have lived in NJ (grew up in Edison,mom taught school there etc) all my life and I am over 50.
To say this area is not hospitable to Indians is ridiculous,If that were true why do so many settle here? My apts Tenants are mainly Indians and other similar immigrants and I don't think they would agree they are not welcome.

Facetious

Moderated

You know as I said earlier I have lived in NJ (grew up in Edison,mom taught school there etc) all my life and I am over 50.
To say this area is not hospitable to Indians is ridiculous,If that were true why do so many settle here? My apts Tenants are mainly Indians and other similar immigrants and I don't think they would agree they are not welcome.

THIS :clap:

Rep to Friday on a Thursday. :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

Interesting read. Is it racist to reflect over the way your neighborhood used to be? I dunno. But I'm willing to bet the Indian residents there now thank their respective gods that they're not in Mumbai. The same way that the Eastern Europeans might have been thankful in 1907. Still, I can sympathize with the writer for missing the Italian restaurants and "American" shopping malls. Nobody wants to see their pristine youth stomping grounds turned into a New Delhi nightmare...do they?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Interesting read. Is it racist to reflect over the way your neighborhood used to be? I dunno. But I'm willing to bet the Indian residents there now thank their respective gods that they're not in Mumbai. The same way that the Eastern Europeans might have been thankful in 1907. Still, I can sympathize with the writer for missing the Italian restaurants and "American" shopping malls. Nobody wants to see their pristine youth stomping grounds turned into a New Delhi nightmare...do they?

i was thinking about this recently.

example is the town just north of where i grew up, the connecting town.
It used to be a family beach resort and summer teenage night spot.

in 1989 the state started filling the motels with year around welfare receipents.
well within a few years it looked like hell.
drugs, graphitti , people standing around doing nothing and no more families coming for the summer.
its a shithole and many of the locals sold out and left.
actually many really nice places , towns and cities in new jersey have become the same.

is it racist to acknoweledge that it was better in the past and even why it became as it did?

hell no, its just simple reality.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

yea that kinda is racist to say that

imagine if instead of Indians he said Blacks

Nope, instead I am in a US state where such actions are not common. Much rather be in India than Jersey.

I don't think NJ would miss you.

The problem is you live in a dreamworld where NJ is "racist" and the other 49 are "different." How do you possibly communicate with someone as deluded as yourself?

I wonder how many Indian families talk shit about "Whitey" and American culture at home?

Newsflash: This is what happens in forced multicultural societies. We are all tribalists in the end. For as long as different people are forced to live side by side with other very different peoples and cultures, THIS WILL HAPPEN. Despite Hollywood's best efforts, the world does not naturally jump to sing kum-bay-ya around the fire.

Racism Racism Racism...like I said cry me a river and take a look in the mirror.

I wonder how many Indian families talk shit about "Whitey" and American culture at home?

Racism is a political weapon created in communist Russia. It is not real. The word itself has no significant meaning. It is purely political. I cringe anytime I hear anybody use it and overuse it (which is usually stupid White people).

Get a clue. This isn't something that is good or bad, needs to be fixed or even can be fixed. This isn't some invisible problem your left wing bureaucracy can "fix" (with my tax dollars). As long as you have multiculturalism you will have "racism."

Or maybe you are right....NJ is "special." Yes, everybody else is normal, but once you cross that invisible border, people just start being "RACIST TO HINDUS."

You know....I talk to a lot of Hindu girls here who say their daddy would "kill them" if they knew they were with a White boy. They want to stay Indian. Protect their culture and heritage. We all praise them for that. When a White family wants to do that....FKING SPAWN OF HITLER! DAMN NJ (and possibly Vermont...I've got my eye on them) RACISTS!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

i was thinking about this recently.

example is the town just north of where i grew up, the connecting town.
It used to be a family beach resort and summer teenage night spot.

in 1989 the state started filling the motels with year around welfare receipents.
well within a few years it looked like hell.
drugs, graphitti , people standing around doing nothing and no more families coming for the summer.
its a shithole and many of the locals sold out and left.
actually many really nice places , towns and cities in new jersey have become the same.

is it racist to acknoweledge that it was better in the past and even why it became as it did?

hell no, its just simple reality.

I guess what I was trying to say is that Indian immigrants have every right to be here just like European immigrants did before them. I was challenging the writer to own up to the fact that, while having good memories "tarnished" by immigration seems bad, worse would be denying these people a chance at a better life. Tolerance among Americans seems to be an elusive virtue anymore.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Indian families admire Anglos, really, a lot of them try to actually be White.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm glad one of the other posters found this thread. Yea I'm dragging it back from the dead you insecure miserable prick. I don't believe for a second that you have been anywhere near NJ much less Iselin. I've been able to walk to that town for the last 20 years. You haven't a fucking clue what life is like here. Iselin is the heart of a much larger Middle-eastern and Asian community that sprawls the area. They are welcomed by everyone as neighbors and business people. If it was so bad here then why have so many decided to settle here? You can't bullshit me pal. I shop the stores. I eat the food. I see the crowds of people coming from miles around to visit town and they aren't just Asian. It's so busy that parking is a premium any part of any day. Many NY and PA license plates parked and circling town. I don't know where you are finding your racism but it ain't from here.

So talk all the shit you want about racism against Indians elsewhere. You know nothing, FUCKING NOTHING about Iselin or the people that live and work there. If you want a white woman then grow some nuts. Get one just like all of the other Indian guys do here. I don't see them doing so bad.

I'm glad one of the other posters found this thread. Yea I'm dragging it back from the dead you insecure miserable prick. I don't believe for a second that you have been anywhere near NJ much less Iselin. I've been able to walk to that town for the last 20 years. You haven't a fucking clue what life is like here. Iselin is the heart of a much larger Middle-eastern and Asian community that sprawls the area. They are welcomed by everyone as neighbors and business people. If it was so bad here then why have so many decided to settle here? You can't bullshit me pal. I shop the stores. I eat the food. I see the crowds of people coming from miles around to visit town and they aren't just Asian. It's so busy that parking is a premium any part of any day. Many NY and PA license plates parked and circling town. I don't know where you are finding your racism but it ain't from here.

So talk all the shit you want about racism against Indians elsewhere. You know nothing, FUCKING NOTHING about Iselin or the people that live and work there. If you want a white woman then grow some nuts. Get one just like all of the other Indian guys do here. I don't see them doing so bad.
Get some!!! :banger::explosion:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Dude..NJ isn't racist towards Indians AT ALL. A good chunk of my extended circle of friends in that area are Indian or have some Indian in them. I..don't understand why you're whining.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So THAT'S why Jersey smells the way it does.....DAMN, now I know.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dude..NJ isn't racist towards Indians AT ALL. A good chunk of my extended circle of friends in that area are Indian or have some Indian in them. I..don't understand why you're whining.

But if you don't let them rub up against you with their pathetic peckers do they call you a racist?