• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kind?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

:facepalm:
to anyone that lives in Jersey, is it true that East Asians are desired as neighbors but everyone else is hated?

I'm from Jersey and I have no clue what the hell you are talking about?? :facepalm:
This fuckin' state has more diverse cultures and races per square inch than any other state in the fookin' union!
It's no secret that there is a HUGE Indian Population In North Edison just like there are HUGE Italian Populations parts of Brooklyn, HUGE Irish populations in parts of Queens and HUGE Oriental populations in parts of...well...everywhere!
Tell me something I DON'T know!!!!
Ay Yi Yi :horse:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Re: So can I assume that New Jersey is a pretty racist state especiall against my kin

Maybe Jersey folks just don't like you because they think you're an asshole.

:dunno:

maybe it is because I am Indian because they must think all Indians are assholes

maybe it is because I am Indian because they must think all Indians are assholes
Part of the problem is that, although most of the Indians who come over to this country are not assholes, many of them unfortunately smell like assholes. I'm not saying that's the case with you, but one tip I would give you to get along in this country is to shower on a daily basis.

I'm sure all the "enlightened" liberals on the site will roast me for bringing this up, but I speak the truth.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Part of the problem is that, although most of the Indians who come over to this country are not assholes, many of them unfortunately smell like assholes. I'm not saying that's the case with you, but one tip I would give you to get along in this country is to shower on a daily basis.

I'm sure all the "enlightened" liberals on the site will roast me for bringing this up, but I speak the truth.

No the enlightened liberals will probably praise you and as for smelling like assholes, wanna try to smell someone other than yourself?

The bad smell part applies to everyone really.

Facetious

Moderated

you'd feel comfortable in toronto, plenty of india indians there. if you dont want to go all the way to canada, try fremont california.

Fremont, California is great!, it's a very good natured and family oriented town, you never have to watch your back up there.
The Indian people are our best immigrants IMO . .

. . . so says a whitey! :D

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Fremont, California is great!, it's a very good natured and family oriented town, you never have to watch your back up there.
The Indian people are our best immigrants IMO . .

. . . so says a whitey! :D

how is interracial dating with Indians there?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

Louisiana and South Carolina BOTH have Indian governors, and personal experience wise, people down south are not racist at all.

Louisiana and South Carolina BOTH have Indian governors, and personal experience wise, people down south are not racist at all.

You are sadly mistaken my friend, you haven't come across them yet but some of the more narrow-minded people racially are down south. This is not something I am saying out of nowhere, look at the history of the south especially during the 1950s-1960s

First of all, I do not see anything racist about this article and it amazes me how quickly people are willing to pull the racist-card everytime something like this comes up. Some people really need to stop being so sensitive like a homo, because as I am stated frequently the Constitution of the United States does not protect your feelings. Be that as it may, I am originally from NJ and that area has changed a great deal overtime.

Currently I live in Miami, and if there is any city that has numerous immigrants its Miami. However, the only issue I see with any immigrant is that many times they are NOT willing to assimilate into the society around them. Many expect the society to adjust to them, excuse me my friends but if I moved to Chile or Brazil I would be expected to assimilate to the society in place...not the other way around. And this is is very common problem I see here is that the immigrants expect the society to change.

Facetious

Moderated

^:wtf: ? :shrugs:

What's it all about, Alfie? :facepalm:

how is interracial dating with Indians there?
I don't know, I've never actually butted in . . . so what if they're traditional in their social orientation (for the most part) let a couple of generations pass and things should loosen up. ;)
Cupertino is prolly where you want to be if you're a white guy who's head over heels particular over Indian women, they seem to be a generation ahead of those across the way in Fremont.
There are some real hotties that work out of the Apple headquarters.

First of all, I do not see anything racist about this article and it amazes me how quickly people are willing to pull the racist-card everytime something like this comes up. Some people really need to stop being so sensitive like a homo, because as I am stated frequently the Constitution of the United States does not protect your feelings. Be that as it may, I am originally from NJ and that area has changed a great deal overtime.

Currently I live in Miami, and if there is any city that has numerous immigrants its Miami. However, the only issue I see with any immigrant is that many times they are NOT willing to assimilate into the society around them. Many expect the society to adjust to them, excuse me my friends but if I moved to Chile or Brazil I would be expected to assimilate to the society in place...not the other way around. And this is is very common problem I see here is that the immigrants expect the society to change.

So in other words: WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS DO:hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

:facepalm:

I'm from Jersey and I have no clue what the hell you are talking about?? :facepalm:
This fuckin' state has more diverse cultures and races per square inch than any other state in the fookin' union!
It's no secret that there is a HUGE Indian Population In North Edison just like there are HUGE Italian Populations parts of Brooklyn, HUGE Irish populations in parts of Queens and HUGE Oriental populations in parts of...well...everywhere!
Tell me something I DON'T know!!!!
Ay Yi Yi :horse:

yeah, i was thinking diversity too but more so in the geography.
the state has many beautiful areas.

where i grew up on the barnegat peninsula it was simply beautiful.
it was almost like having your own private island because from labor day to memorial day there was almost no one their.

wanna know whats killing new jersey?
the government and its welfare system as far as i'm concerned.

as far as edison, i worked their in 97.
indians everywhere.
thats really all you see, and that was 13 years ago.

i find it offensive that my country, my state, allows immigrants into it to live and prosper and then some of those same immigrants cry racism.
fuck them, go back to calcutta if you dont like it
and next time i buy something from you at every convenience store you own at least have the courtesy to say thank you after the transactions complete you ignorant pricks.

i like this line i the article:

In the 1990s, the not-as-brilliant merchants brought their even-less-bright cousins, and we started to understand why India is so damn poor.

i do have a question though.
how is it that indians ave bought up almost every mom and pop grocery store in the state?
is their some kind of government incentive program or something?

Facetious

Moderated

As I have typed earlier, I haven't met a single Indian immigrant who rubbed me the wrong way . . and I've dealt with hundreds. No sir-y, they all seem to be happy and well dispositioned here, the executives, the small time merchants (who I often patronize because they appreciate my business and they're hard workers) the whole dang Klan, they're all cool. :D

Maybe the Indian advocacy groups/houses of worship are just better here . . you know, perhaps they project a more positive outlook on things. Good for them if that's the case.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

ive never really had a problem with an indian person either.
butttttttttt, when i worked a certain job i wouldnt return their calls or i would tell them i'm too busy at the moment to do the job.
all the ones i dealt with were so frugal(a nice way of saying cheap) that they basically wanted me to work for free so after a while i wouldnt waste my time and gas.

but all in all indian folks seem like good people and i dont think they are discriminated against too often.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Which reminds me... my girl's sister and brother-in-law went to Rome this summer. They had a great time. I wish I could have gone. I've never been to Rome. I've been to New Jersey though. I wonder if there are many Indian people in Rome? You know, during the height of the Republic and the Empire, upper class Romans spoke Greek, as well as Latin. I wonder if there are many Indian people in Greece? You know, some Indian women have features that remind me of Italian and/or Greek women. Is anybody here a fan of the HBO series Rome? Man, that was a great show! Indira Varma was the woman who played Niobe, the wife of Lucius Vorenus. But you know, in real life, she's not Italian at all... she's Indian. Kinda like how Snooki Polizzi isn't Italian... she's from Chile, I think. I wonder if there are many Indian people in Chile? Isn't that kind of a funny name for a country... "Chile"? I mean, if you were watching the Super Bowl in South America, would you order a bowl of chilli in Chile if it was chilly outside? That's just crazy.

Well, if I get to go to Rome some time soon, I'll probably go with my girl, assuming we're still together. But if I don't, I think I'm going to search all of Rome for an Indian girl who looks like Indira Varma. Say, I wonder if Indian girls like it greek? I don't think I'd want to take an Indian girl greek after she's eaten a bowl of chilli though. That might be kinda gross.